Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Avaliani

Anna Avaliani MD Cosmetic & Laser Surgery

30 E 60th St Ste 1100 New York, NY 10022

Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in New York, NY. She specializes in cosmetic medicine and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Avaliani accepts

• Ultherapy®
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wrinkles
  • Zerona® Laser Treatment

Dr. Anna Avaliani is a caring physician who is obsessive about details – because "everything matters when you are caring for others." She offers exceptional advice, perspective and expert care in a very individualized manner, spending more time...

• Cosmetic Medicine

86.20689655172414%

Dr. Avaliani?
Dr. Avaliani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD
Dr. Avaliani was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Listened to what was bothering me about my appearance and told me the reality and what she could do to make adjustments. Gave me recommendations and now I need to schedule appointment to put plan into action. Good bye spots and broken capillaries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Just finished my second SculpSure treatment on my love handles,can't wait to see the result !!! Very pleased with he result after the first one. Amazing office, great doctor and very pleasant atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Fantastic Dr. with magic hands. No pain or scaring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
The customer service was great. I enjoyed the friendly and informative consultations and I really liked the doctor. She had a clear vision of what I wanted and helped me get there. Great place for a nervous first-timer like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Dr Avaliani is great!! She was super nice! Actually her entire staff was so amazing!! I have been to alot of different Doctor's in city and she is the best. She knew exactly where to put the Juvederm and Botox on me for the best results. I will be going back to her very soon !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
The procedure was done before I knew it! I was very comfortable as Dr. Avaliani had fully explained the entire procedure to me during my free consultation. Her support staff made it a very enjoyable as they were fun, friendly and helpful with Dr. Avaliani checking up on me from time to time to make sure I was doing okay. Overall great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Been going to Dr. Anna Avaliani for 3+ years for my Botox and juvederm in my lips. She never disappoints, always taking her time and  assessing the area she is working on. Recently I stepped it up and got voluma in my cheeks , just enough to enhance my natural appearance and also add that extra volume I was missing. It looks amazing!!!! So happy with my voluma looks great in pictures and in person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Ana Avaliani is more of a salesperson than a doctor! So unimpressed I felt like a was buying a honda not botox!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Dr. Anna is the best - she has done both botox, and Juvederm for me and the results were even better than I could have wished for!!!!  She is an artist - very skilled, professional and makes you feel very comfortable :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I felt very cared for and understood at today's appointment. Dr. Avaliani goes above and beyond for her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Palliative care patient who was to fly/nonstop to FL to see my children, tell them I Love Them & Goodbye for last time. Wanted them to remember them at my best. Took limo driver/assistant to appt., who helped me w/everything. This "doctor", and I use the term loosely, refused to treat me because I admitted to Phenergan for motion sickness. Looked it up & no adverse side effects! She demanded that I leave her office without my pre-paid Botox treatment. Shame on you ANNA! Caveat Emptor rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
My lips were done with juvederm and I DID NOT HAVE ANY BRUISING and VERY MINIMAL SWELLING! This is very important to me because I am a model, actress, and dancer and constantly working.  All my friends loved my lips because she does not over do them unlike other models and actresses I have seen who have those fish lips and cannot move their upper lip at all when they talk, it looks frozen and fake, but with Dr. Avaliani it moves and feels natural but still gives that beautiful fullness look .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
This is a great place and Dr Avaliani is amazing! I got Botox and lip augmentation done and I did not bruise she makes you feel at ease that i didn't even feel the injections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I have received services from Dr. Avaliana and did not get what I paid for. I have spent far less with greater results.
We sincerely apologize by addressing you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I recently had a Juvederm Voluma treatment with Dr. Avaliani. I got 2 syringes of Voluma in my cheeks I could not believe the transformation. It looks Great! It literally lifted and filled to give my face a more youthful and fuller look. My friends and family love it because it looks so natural. I am so happy with the results.. Dr. Avaliani is truly an Artist.
Thank you Suzanne, It is our pleasure to have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
If I could give 6 stars I would. I'm a very busy single mom of three with my own business. I've been coming to Dr Anna for my fillers and Botox. It's my treat to myself. The whole office is so kind and professional. Doctor is knowlegeable, honest and makes you look your best but natural!! I always leave the office feeling refreshed and the results are spot-on. I couldn't be happier with her
Dear Nancy, It is our pleasure to have you as our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I had been reading a lot about Ultherapy for lifting and tightening. I called the office to schedule a consult and the front office girls were so helpful and informative. I was scheduled with dr. Avaliani and she was FABULOUS! She listened to my concerns and expectations. I returned weeks later and had the procedure done. Dr. Avaliani kept me comfortable through the process and the time flew by. I can tell you that I LOVE my results, and I would absolutely do the treatment again.
Dear Barbara, It is our pleasure to have you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Had an apt with Doctor today for the first time at her beautiful office. Came in for under eye filler, lip filler and Botox. Before charging me thousands of dollars, (which she could have) she sat and talked with me about other less dramatic, more natural and cost effective options. She thoroughly cleaned my face in a way she described as "surgically prepped" which no injector has ever done on me in the 5 years I've been having work done.She was excellent .Thank you Doctor
Dear Sonia, It is our pleasure to have you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
She's simply the BEST. In a city where everyone and their mother gives Botox out like its candy on Halloween, Dr. A actually takes the time to study your face. Having been to so many of the "celebrity dermatologists" where you are left waiting for hours and then they barely spend any time with you, she is a breath of fresh air. And the end result is crazy good, she literally takes years of your face. Amazing bed side manner, beautiful inside and out. So excited to have found this doctor+++++
Dear Alina, It is our pleasure to have you as our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Terrible doctor she was so aggressive and money hungry. I made a huge mistake choosing to receive treatments from her I will never go back again!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Avaliani?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Avaliani treats patients.