Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 39

Dr. Avaliani

Anna Avaliani MD Cosmetic & Laser Surgery

30 E 60th St Ste 1100 New York, NY 10022

Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Avaliani to book an appointment.

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Avaliani with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Avaliani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Avaliani

4.4

Dr. Avaliani?
  • Staff friendliness (28)
  • Appointment scheduling (27)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (27)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
I really want to share this to make sure people save their hard earned money and don’t trust this Doctor and her husband who stands in the waiting room trying to intimidate patients. She raves about what she calls “picosure” and “sculpture.” Both of these are outdated technologies that can permanently damage tissue. pico is a laser so strong it is only meant for tattoo removal. She actually took this to my fave and created a permanent dent in my nose. Also, she recommended 6 treatments for stretch marks of which zero worked. Sculpsure is worse- it’s painful and not effective. In fact, when used as aggressively as she does, it can cause permanent rippling. $10K later and down the toilet this doctor just left me with a big bill and no results. The only decent thing about her office is the lady who comes in to do laser hair removal. She was a pro, but even she is probably no longer there. I saw this doctor out years later and her mouth dropped. New doc babe
Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
This was my first time getting work done and I was a bit nervous, but Dr. Avaliani made me feel really calm and secure about my choices and her recommendations. She did great work and was super efficient. I will definitely be coming back in the future to get more work done with her. :)
Danielle Ortega – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I read some very good reviews for Dr.Avaliani and boy am I happy I did. PICOSURE is not a procedure you want to leave to a trainee. Dr.Avaliani knows how to administer the right amount of laser without damaging your skin (very important) I have had a bad experience in the past with another place and i will not be gambling with my skin ever again! Thank you Dr. Avaliani for your honesty and knowledge. Lets not mention the masks/gowns/gloves and even FOOT booties that everyone wears while sanitizing EVERYTHING regularly in the patient rooms/main desk and bathrooms to keep the office 110% clean from the Covid19! You the the bomb! Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuuu!!????????????
Tatyana Majic – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
From the first appointment to the second follow up , it’s a whole new experience. I wasn’t really happy with the result of my nose and I strongly believe that any skilled doctor would’ve done the job only once to get the result I needed since I’ve been watching different videos about this matter . I was literally asked what did I do to my nose? Instead of admitting that the filler wasn’t done proportionally .she was able to see where the issue is but she didn’t know if she had to dissolve it or add more ! Then she clearly stated that she accepts any type of criticism . However she won’t offer to fix what she done. At the end one lady came to me to let me know that I had to pay $1000 for the second time which is the exact same money for the procedure that should’ve been a success! I asked to speak to the Dr twice , she left the office and came back to tell me that she’s can’t since she’s working in some procedure and it will take her a long time.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Amele el – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Dr. Avaliani was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Listened to what was bothering me about my appearance and told me the reality and what she could do to make adjustments. Gave me recommendations and now I need to schedule appointment to put plan into action. Good bye spots and broken capillaries.
  • Long wait times
Tina B – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Just finished my second SculpSure treatment on my love handles,can't wait to see the result !!! Very pleased with he result after the first one. Amazing office, great doctor and very pleasant atmosphere.
Margie B. in Brooklyn, NY – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Fantastic Dr. with magic hands. No pain or scaring.
Garita P in Englishtown, NJ – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
The customer service was great. I enjoyed the friendly and informative consultations and I really liked the doctor. She had a clear vision of what I wanted and helped me get there. Great place for a nervous first-timer like me.
Mark in New York, NY – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Dr Avaliani is great!! She was super nice! Actually her entire staff was so amazing!! I have been to alot of different Doctor's in city and she is the best. She knew exactly where to put the Juvederm and Botox on me for the best results. I will be going back to her very soon !
Alana Miller in Manhattan, NY – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
The procedure was done before I knew it! I was very comfortable as Dr. Avaliani had fully explained the entire procedure to me during my free consultation. Her support staff made it a very enjoyable as they were fun, friendly and helpful with Dr. Avaliani checking up on me from time to time to make sure I was doing okay. Overall great experience!
Joseph in A – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Been going to Dr. Anna Avaliani for 3+ years for my Botox and juvederm in my lips. She never disappoints, always taking her time and  assessing the area she is working on. Recently I stepped it up and got voluma in my cheeks , just enough to enhance my natural appearance and also add that extra volume I was missing. It looks amazing!!!! So happy with my voluma looks great in pictures and in person
Elena Muniz in New York, NY – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Dr. Anna is the best - she has done both botox, and Juvederm for me and the results were even better than I could have wished for!!!!  She is an artist - very skilled, professional and makes you feel very comfortable :)
Roza S in New York, NY – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I felt very cared for and understood at today's appointment. Dr. Avaliani goes above and beyond for her patients
Melissa A in Manhattan, NY – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
My lips were done with juvederm and I DID NOT HAVE ANY BRUISING and VERY MINIMAL SWELLING! This is very important to me because I am a model, actress, and dancer and constantly working.  All my friends loved my lips because she does not over do them unlike other models and actresses I have seen who have those fish lips and cannot move their upper lip at all when they talk, it looks frozen and fake, but with Dr. Avaliani it moves and feels natural but still gives that beautiful fullness look .
?Simona in New York, NY – Sep 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
This is a great place and Dr Avaliani is amazing! I got Botox and lip augmentation done and I did not bruise she makes you feel at ease that i didn't even feel the injections.
Nicole Regan in Manhattan, NY – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I have received services from Dr. Avaliana and did not get what I paid for. I have spent far less with greater results.
New York, NY – Sep 12, 2016
We sincerely apologize by addressing you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I recently had a Juvederm Voluma treatment with Dr. Avaliani. I got 2 syringes of Voluma in my cheeks I could not believe the transformation. It looks Great! It literally lifted and filled to give my face a more youthful and fuller look. My friends and family love it because it looks so natural. I am so happy with the results.. Dr. Avaliani is truly an Artist.
Suzanne in Manhattan, NY – Aug 21, 2016
Thank you Suzanne, It is our pleasure to have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
If I could give 6 stars I would. I'm a very busy single mom of three with my own business. I've been coming to Dr Anna for my fillers and Botox. It's my treat to myself. The whole office is so kind and professional. Doctor is knowlegeable, honest and makes you look your best but natural!! I always leave the office feeling refreshed and the results are spot-on. I couldn't be happier with her
Nancy in Great Neck, NY – Aug 09, 2016
Dear Nancy, It is our pleasure to have you as our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
I had been reading a lot about Ultherapy for lifting and tightening. I called the office to schedule a consult and the front office girls were so helpful and informative. I was scheduled with dr. Avaliani and she was FABULOUS! She listened to my concerns and expectations. I returned weeks later and had the procedure done. Dr. Avaliani kept me comfortable through the process and the time flew by. I can tell you that I LOVE my results, and I would absolutely do the treatment again.
Barbara Steinberg in Manhattan, NY – Aug 09, 2016
Dear Barbara, It is our pleasure to have you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?
Had an apt with Doctor today for the first time at her beautiful office. Came in for under eye filler, lip filler and Botox. Before charging me thousands of dollars, (which she could have) she sat and talked with me about other less dramatic, more natural and cost effective options. She thoroughly cleaned my face in a way she described as "surgically prepped" which no injector has ever done on me in the 5 years I've been having work done.She was excellent .Thank you Doctor
Sonia in Manhattan, NY – Jul 31, 2016
Dear Sonia, It is our pleasure to have you as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anna Avaliani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Avaliani?

"Bespoke Beauty because every single patient is unique "

Dr. Avaliani is a leading female expert on Upper East Side in New York City specializing in cosmetic and laser surgery. She is a Member of American...Read more

• Cosmetic Medicine