Dr. Ann G. Neff, MD

Dr. Ann G. Neff, MD

Dermatology | Female | 48 years old

197 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Neff specializes in Dermatology and practices in Sarasota, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Neff? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Neff's Experience

See how Dr. Neff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neff

Dr. Neff accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Neff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Neff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neff to family and friends
Dr. Neff's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Having blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin and living in Florida my entire life, it's no surprise that I would have skin cancer problems. I've been treated by four other doctors for skin cancer issues prior to my visit with Dr. Ann Neff. She is by far the best skilled, knowledgeable, polite and patient Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon you will ever find.
in Sarasota, FL |
I needed Mohs surgery on the bridge of my nose for a basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Neff was recommended by a friend. I couldn't be happier about my experience with her. She is very personable, informative and most importantly, very skilled. Three months after the surgery, there was no sign of a scar. I will be seeing her for any future procedures I may need. Additionally, her staff is very friendly and capable. I highly recommend Dr. Neff.
in Bradenton, FL. 34212. |
Dr. Neff is extremely knowledgeable , competent and professional. She is a good listener. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to find a new dermatologist.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Neff is caring, listens, perseveres, amazingly thoughtful in giving her patients her cell phone number in case there are problems or concerns. I have called her and SHE CALLS BACK!
in Sun City Center, FL |
She is very competent and has good social skills. Also, seldom is there a wait beyond your appointment time.
Sarasota, FL |
she is knowledgeable,caring and very pleasant.Easy to talk to
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Dr. Neff is so knowledgeable and non-intimidating. She always answers all my questions and I never feel rushed. I have gone to many dermatologists not my life and she is the best of them all.
in Bradenton, FL |
DR. NEFF IS VERY THOUROUGH & TAKES HER TIME DURING THE EXAMINATION PROCESS. YOU CAN SEE THAT SHE HAS A VERY CARING NATURE AND SHARES HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES ALONG WITH HER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES IN THIS FIELD. HER STAFF IS MANAGED TO A HIGH PROFESSIONAL LEVEL AND EXHIBITS THE SAME POLITENESS AS DOCTOR NEFF.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Neff is very professional, thorough and communicative. She is thoughtful in her analysis and recommended solutions. I appreciate the positive and calm demeanor that she brings to each session. I would give her a strong recommendation to any new patient.
in Sarasota, FL |
Exceptional! She is so personable, caring and patient friendly not to mention an outstanding surgeon. She is extremely detailed and skilled at her profession. She explains everything in thorough detail before, during and after the procedure in a manner which is easy to understand and puts you completely at ease. I would give her the highest of recommendations.
in Asheville, NC |
BEST DOCTOR ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
Very compassionate, pleasant and outgoing personality. I feel very safe with her treatment of my frequent skin issues.
Dr. Neff is a very caring professional. She is an excellent dermatologist who is so skilled with a scalpel that her work after surgery is virtually invisible! She not only cares for and about me, but also asks me to give her regards to my husband (a former patient).
in West Carrollton, OH |
Such a competent, compassionate, efficient, caring doctor. Lovely as a friendly, sweet person. I am in Ohio, returning to Fla in March, am calling now in January to be sure to get an appointment in March. I changed my health insurance so I am covered in Ohio and Florida, just so I can be seen by her when I am in Florida. Absolutely the best ! Susan Nolen
Great Dctor - very knowledgable and efficient & painless
in Sarasota, FL |
She is a professional, knowledgeable, very caring doctor, who spends time with her patients, and has even called us to check on us after our office visits!! I have sent my entire family to her.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Neff is patient and reassuring, especially in apprehensive situations. Skin cancer of any stage is scary and she is very good at easing those fears while solving the issue.
in Longboat Key FL |
Dr Neff is knowledgeable, personable and efficient.
in Bradenton, FL |
she is the BEST Dr. around. She left no scar when she removed a squamous from my wrist.
in Bradenton, FL |
I really like Dr Neff. She never makes you feel bad about yourself for being in the sun. She's not an alarmist. She just has a very calm, sweet demeanor which makes you feel very comfortable. I always feel good when I leave her office.
in Sarasota, FL |
She is so kind, caring, competent and concerned for her patients. Its such a pleasure to visit with her.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Neff is a true pfrofessional. She always demonstrates a caring attitude while exhibiting total competence as a skilled physician.
in Bradenton, FL |
So easy to talk to and willing to spend time talking with you.
in Franklin, OH |
I had to have a Moh's procedure in Sarasota. Dr Neff did my surgery and follow-up. I found her to be professional, knowledgeable, and personable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Neff is not only extremely knowledgeable and highly skilled at performing Mohs surgery, but she is also a very caring person who listens to patients and gives excellent advice. The entire office staff, nurse practitoiners as well as medical assistants are personable and efficient in their care. I highly recommend this practice and feel fortunate to have them as my health care providers.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Neff is one of the most thorough and caring doctors I have ever dealt with. I have nothing but good things to say about her. Kind and considerate, makes you feel like she truly cares.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very professional but in a friendly way. You feel comfortable asking any questions.
in Bradenton |
Efficient, caring , great Dr.
Palmetto, FL |
Have already referred patients. Was disappointed couldn't get my husband scheduled with Dr Neff He's sched with Dr Gallianni. Really wanted him to have same excellent care I have received. Love Dr Neff
in Sarasota, FLMyakka City Fl. |
She is knowledgeable and does a great job!
in Bradenton, FL |
Caring and professional, wonderful personality, always greeted with smile, knows her stuff. we are fortunate and grateful to have Dr. Neff as our Doctor
in Bradenton, FL |
professional, personable and I felt I was in good hands for the get go. she or her staff made sure to explain the details of what was going on and what I might expect through out the entire experience, making me feel comfortable and relaxed about the entire experience.
in Sarasota, FL |
The best health care provider I have ever had.
St Augustine, FL |
She is so kind and knowledgeable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Neff is very professional, friendly, concerned, thorough and pro-active. It is a pleasure seeing her each time I have an appointment (other than the many skin issues that I have).
Palmetto, FL |
She is an excellent doctor....I wouldn't go to anyone but her.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is a most kind and considerate Doctor. Would recommend to all my friends and family
Bradenton, FL |
I only had a couple of appoints with Dr. Jeff which I was happy with, but due to the distance I had to travel, I changed dermatologist.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Neff has consistently been thorough, concise and considerate in solving our medical issues. I have had some complicated medical issues which Dr Neff has identified and treated Dr Neff is knowledgeable and professional. She demonstrates personal interest in her patients inspiring confidence She is always available to address our concerns whether in Sarasota or in New York.
in Bradenton, FL |
My husband and I would recommend Dr. Neff very highly. She is compassionate, patient, a very good listener and truly cares about and for her patients. The staff working with her are friendly and compassionate as well. Love going to her office
in Sarasota, FL |
This picture of on this site does not look like the Dr. Neff I saw. (She had dark hair). The doctor was very through, knew what she was doing and I have a great deal of confidence in her and her abilities. I would and do highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
She is caring, professional, pleasant, and knows her stuff!
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Neff is extremely thorough, and takes the time to explain examination results and answer questions.
in Venice, FL |
I had two experiences with Dr. Neff, both to remove carcinomas near the eye. Her combined expertise in dermatology and ophthalmology made me feel more confident that these surgeries would be performed with the best knowledge and skill. Her work was superb, and now, years after the surgeries, I can't even tell where the surgeries were performed.
in Bradenton, FL |
All the good words; excellent doctor/diagnostician, kind, caring, compassionate, friendly, sensitive to the patient's needs and concerns.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Neff is a very professional down-to-earth caring physician. She is easy to talk to and listens well. Her recommendations and advice are practical and attainable. She is a patient centered physician. I have and will continue to highly recommend her.
in Bradenton, FL |
From our very first encounter with Dr. Neff we have been nothing but delightfully pleased with everything about her! She is always pleasant, informative, kind, and considerate! My husband and I have had her perform many procedures on both of us - always with skill and thoroughness. We have had plenty of encounters with dermatologists in our hometown of Cincinnati, so we have a good basis of comparison. Ann Neff is superior in every area and we always recommend her to friends!
in Denver, CO |
She is a TOP dermatologist. I had several severe problems. Excellent care, concern, recommendations. She recognized a condition in my husband that several doctors had no idea what it was. I moved and really miss her ????
Sanibel,fl |
Wonderful doctor. Best we have seen ever.
Sarasota, FL |
Great doctor with outstanding expertise in her field. Always prompt and caring of her patients. My husband and I give her the highest of recommendations.
Have you seen Dr. Ann G. Neff, MD?
Are you Dr. Neff?

Compare Dr. Neff

Dr. Neff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Neff has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neff's Board Certifications

• Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Graduated in 1993

Aultman Health Foundation
    U Iowa Hosp & Clins
    Palmer Eye Inst/u Miami

Dr. Neff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology