Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ann Marie Grady, DDS
Dr. Ann Marie Grady, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fresno, CA. She is 46 years old. Dr. Grady is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center.

Ann Marie Grady, DDS, PC

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Grady

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Grady has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grady to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Grady's Performance
in Stockton, CA |
Rude, unprofessional, abrupt! X-rays were posted backwards, causing her to accuse me of falsifying my pain! Wouldn't allow me to speak freely without interrupting me. Seen in a Stockton, CA office Smile Care on Pacific Ave; told me that if my pain was an emergency I would have to go to her office in Fresno, as she only frequents Stockton twice a month. Very unprofessional with handling patients, staff at this facility even more unprofessional. Be advise and know your insurance.
I'm sorry you had such a poor experience. It's never my intention to have patients feel the way you felt. Unfortunately prior to you even meeting me, you were already dissatisfied with the way your appointment was going. You were expecting to have treatment even though it was explained prior to your appointment that this was only a consultation and any treatment would need preauthorization. I understand your frustration but unfortunately I can not change the policies of your insurance.
in Coarsegold, Ca |
Staff was helpful, kind and patient. Dr.Grady was thorough and patient in answering questions. She even raised a concern for something she noticed not related to my visit and briefly inspected the area for me. My recovery has been as well as one could hope for, in following the instructions that were clearly and carefully given. Great experience all the way through, from someone who was very nervous.
in Fresno, Ca |
Dr. Grady's office staff were very helpful, attentive and professional. Tracy stood out as an amazing assistant, she is warm, friendly and patient. All of these attributes helped me because I was nervous. Dr. Grady was also wonderful, she took her time to explain the procedure, the post-op instructions and ensured that I was feeling as comfortable as possible. She was a calming presence during a time that I was quite nervous. I would recommend her to anyone needing oral surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Ann Marie Grady, DDS?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Saint Agnes Medical Center