Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD

Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 2 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

OB/GYN Associates PA

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Jenkins' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jenkins' Top Procedures and Conditions

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Jenkins performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 25% of her peers

Dr. Jenkins performs this procedure more than 25% of her peers

• Breech Position
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Ann Jenkins was born in Taiwan but got to Texas as fast as she could. She grew up in the DFW area and graduated summa cum laude from Texas A&M University with a degree in Finance. She went on to medical school at the University of Texas Healt...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jenkins

Dr. Jenkins?
Dr. Jenkins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD
Dr. Jenkins is very attentive to your concerns and needs. I'm very pleased with her service of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins is an amazing and wonderful OBGYN . She is very attentive and always ready to answer any questions or concerns I had during my pregnancy. I will certainly recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
As a first time mom, you worry about a million things and often have a million questions regarding pregnancy and beyond. Dr. Jenkins and her nurses were very knowledgeable, attentive, caring and always provided us with the information we required to make educated decisions. The process to make appointments, leave messages to the nurses (which they always answered or called back right away), the wait time at the office and the online portal were all easy to access and to navigate. My husband and I feel so lucky to have chosen Dr. Jenkins to deliver our first baby girl and will most definitely recommend her to family and friends. And of course she will be taking care of me and delivering my second child!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
I tell EVERY woman I meet- especially pregnant- about Dr Jenkins! Sadly our doctor who we had an amazing relationship with moved early in our high risk pregnancy, she (highly recommended - spoke so kindly and it was all true!!) recommended Dr Jenkins to us and it was a blessing! She has a great personality- just like our doctor before. Every appt was and still is amazing! With our high risk pregnancy every appt wasn’t easy for us, but her care just helped make it better! She is so open, honest, attentive, and caring! I am a mom after a preterm delivery and she just helped make sure our pregnancy was beautiful and took so much stress and majority of my worries away. I am a kindergarten teacher and a little over the top- she made me feel comfortable always being honest with my list of questions! Our pregnancy and delivery was beautiful because of her!! My family adores her, we adore her- She really is a blessing!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins saw me through my pregnancy to delivery and beyond. She suggested and gave us options throughout the pregnancy process, but allowed us to make the decisions ultimately without being pushy. She was so warm and reassuring, but she was also firm when she needed to be. I had a very difficult recovery period after delivery, and Dr. Jenkins and her nurses checked in on me through phone calls and emails beyond the visits to her office. I felt cared for and cannot recommend her highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Very attentive and professional I satisfied with her service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr Jenkins is an awesome doctor. She is nice and friendly. She always listens to me and answers my questions. She gave me helpful suggestions during my pregnancy, and finally made my VBAC delivery successful. She’s the best OBGYN I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
I had a great experience getting to know Dr. Jenkins throughout my pregnancy! My husband and I just had our first child and I wouldn’t change anything about my care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr.Jenkins Is an amazing person! I highly recommend her!! She is super friendly and thoroughly explains everything, she’s an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins is very good and help us go through our whole pregnancy Thank You Dr. Jenkins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Great doctor, I have no complaints. What I loved the most was her demeanor, she made me feel very comfortable always and I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins is super friendly and thorough she’s an excellent doctor! High recommend her I’m a first time mom and was super scared but she was awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins is amazing! This was my first pregnancy and she explained everything she was going to do very clearly. I never waited more than 10 minutes in the wait room. Definitely would recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Thorough, professional, informative, and cautious. She took great care of me and baby :).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins is great!! I have recommended her to expecting mothers she is thorough, kind, and passionate. She will be there every step of the way
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Dr. Jenkins has been the absolute best. She has great bedside manner and provided me a great birth experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
Ann was very thorough about the care she provided, which was great for me as a FTM. She delivered my healthy baby boy and I couldn’t be more greatful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
I just had a baby boy ! Dr Jenkins is an amazing OB she is a very sweet and nice person I absolutely love her . My due date was Feb 5 on my dad birthday who recently passed I explained to dr Jenkins that it was an important day for me and that I wanted my baby to come that day all though she couldn’t make any promises that it would actually come on that day but she tried anyways and sure enough my baby came feb 5 we were both happy about that if your looking for a wonderful OB choose Jenkins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Jenkins as my OB for pregnancy and delivery. She was happy to answer all of my questions at each appointment and also during delivery. My pregnancy had some complications and she was helpful in trying to find solutions to a painful condition I was experiencing. She always erred on the side of caution when it came to me and my baby's health, which I appreciated. Ultimately had a lovely experience with her and have a healthy baby girl as a result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ann Jenkins, MD?
I definitely recommend Dr. Jenkins. As a first time mother I was unsure of what to expect and had questions/concerns, Dr. Jenkins always made sure to put my worries at ease and explain everything in detail; she was even available through phone calls. When it came to the delivery, Dr. Jenkins made sure that every nurse was attentive to me and was prepared for any emergencies that may arise. Dr. Jenkins was always professional yet warm and welcoming. She made my journey into motherhood wonderful
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jenkins?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jenkins treats patients.

Compare Providers