Dr. Ann Adinamis, MD

Dr. Ann Adinamis, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

North Meridian Psychtrc Assocs 9302 N Meridian St Ste 225 Indianapolis, IN 46260 Get Directions

Dr. Ann Adinamis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Adinamis is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.

Dr. Adinamis' Experience

See how Dr. Adinamis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adinamis

Dr. Adinamis accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Adinamis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adinamis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adinamis to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Adinamis' Performance
Greenfield, IN |
Back in high school, Ann Adinamis played chemistry set with my brain. Stimulants, antidepressants, antipsychotics (which had been illegally marketed for kids, and I never had symptoms that justified them) -- everything from Abilify to Zoloft. They never helped, and she ignored both my complaints and pushed more drugs when I had side effects. In hindsight, it was, in a very literal sense, a form of abuse. I wish she'd used her fists instead, so I could sue her for everything she has. Stay away.
Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Adinamis has been instrumental in helping our son, who has a severe mood disorder. He was out-of-control when we first took him to see her. She made sound decisions regarding his medical treatment that helped pull him out of his rages and allowed his brain to change positively as he grew. Just out of high school, he is nothing like that child he was 10 years ago. Dr. Adinamis is a highly skilled psychiatrist and I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling.
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Adinamis is brilliant and kindhearted. She diagnosed our first child with autism 22 years ago and his twin brother with Asperger's; three years later we learned that our 4-year-old son had early-onset bipolar disorder. Dr. Adinamis treated them skillfully with cutting edge knowledge. She gave us hope during the dark times. Our sons are now 26, 26 and 22. They are happy and kind. They enjoy work and leisure activities. We credit their amazing success to Dr. Adinamis--she saved us all.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I've known Dr. Adinamis since I was in fifth grade. I'm 26 right now and she is the only doctor I trust this much. She gets to know her patients well and wishes them the best and works with them in difficult situations (while I was in college we set up flexible treatment) Seriously lovely woman. We have followed her throughout her career at different locations, Very worth it a great fit for me and my family.
Have you seen Dr. Ann Adinamis, MD?
Are you Dr. Adinamis?

Compare Dr. Adinamis

Dr. Adinamis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

In Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1989

Iu Health University

Completed in 1993

Iu Health University

Completed in 1994

Dr. Adinamis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adinamis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)