Dr. Ankit Chander, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Arrowhead Health Centers 16222 N 59th Ave Ste A100 Glendale, AZ 85306 Get Directions
Dr. Ankit Chander, MD
Dr. Chander received his MD from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He afterwards trained in internal medicine and nuclear medicine at Union Memorial Hospital and the Johns Hopkins Hospital. His passion for primary care was re-invigorated after a difficult personal experience with pain, and he remains interested in interdisciplinary care for pain, management of cardiovascular disease and diabetes, and preventive medicine. At home, his interests include spending time with family, running, golf, and meditation.

Dr. Chander's Care Philosophy

Arrowhead Health Centers is a comprehensive, integrated network of providers that deliver primary care along with pain and injury management, diagnostics, and rehabilitation. Our founders recognized at the very beginning that when you put people first, people get healthy. So they simply asked people what they wanted and delivered it. That was 1997, and from that point on Arrowhead Health Centers has focused on quality of care and quality of service. That means treating people with respect; being on time; making doctor visits convenient, treatments effective, the process easy, and the doctors approachable. This is the Arrowhead Health Centers difference. We put people first, and it shows.

Dr. Chander's Experience

See how Dr. Chander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chander

Dr. Chander accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Chander is now accepting new patients

Dr. Chander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chander to family and friends
Dr. Chander Says:

At Arrowhead Health Centers, we put patients first so that they can get healthy. Part of that means continual listening and improving — thank you for sharing your feedback with me so we can improve our operations. If you have any immediate needs or concerns, feel free to call us at 623-334-4000.

Dr. Chander's Performance
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr Chandler is as good as the best I've ever seen. It's unfortunate he is leaving the West Valley location but I do wish him all the best. He listens, gives fair advise and actually tries to find the root problem of what's affecting one. Going to miss him, his conversations, sense of humor ... The only con I would add would be his staff is lacking in organization but, his professional easily overcomes this. Thanks for all Doc Ankit ??
Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Chandler is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients. He is the first doctor that I have gone to that really listens to what his patients have to say. Great doctor wish there was more like him.
My experience was excellent. Dr Chander is very professional, friendly and easy to talk to. He was interested in finding the optimal solution to my health issues and did not ignore any detail. I am very satisfied with the visit and strongly recommend the service.
Thank you for sharing your AHC story! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Dr. Chander.
in GLENDALE, AZ |
The consummate professional. I have never had a better physician in all my life. Most appreciative for his caring bedside manner, attentiveness, warmth and concern.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Chander really understands his patients and truly cares. He is absolutely supportive, kind, has excellent bed side manner, and mostly, knows what he's doing. As a woman who typically prefers seeing female doctors, I would recommend Dr. Chander to all!
in Surprise, Az |
I'm a fairly new patient with Dr. Chander. I was careful to research a new PCP and make a selection that would provide me with not only great health care but with a doctor who would patiently listen to me and communicate in language I understand. I found this with Dr. Chander. He spent a fair amount of time with me on my first visit, getting to know my health situation and evaluating my healthcare needs. I highly recommend this physician and clinic.
in Sun City, AZ |
He's awesome! In attempt to describe him many adjectives come to mind. He is easily approachable, professional, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, an attentive listener, likeable and friendly. He incorporates the concept of preventive medicine. He is detail oriented scheduling any further tests/procedures, deemed necessary. He will direct you to pertinent websites and/or additional readings, providing you with additional clarity. My wife and I are very fortunate to have him as our family Dr
in Avondale, AZ |
Amazing doctor! I have several ongoing medical issues and he is always patient in listening to my concerns and providing advice. I also love that he doesn't jump to immediately prescribing medications, but will try going with supplements first.
in Glendale Az |
Absolutely totally wonderful...very approachable..knowledgeable....professional...gracious!
in Peoria, AZ |
Thorough, did not feel rushed, he made excellent recommendations for reading material on my condition, and followed through on his promise to clear up an administrative snafu at the clinic. He is respectful, kind and has a warm "bedside manner." Am glad I found him.
in glendale, az |
Dr. Chander is a very easy to talk to, explain my concern in very easy to understand terms.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Chander has excellent patient care skills, is very understanding. He took the time not only to listen to me, but explained treatment options fully. Very good bed side manner. Friendly and professional.
in GLendale, az |
Dr. Chandler is very attentive, answers all my questions, always makes me feel that I matter to him. In other words, he is wonderful. Thank you Dr. Chandler.
Have you seen Dr. Ankit Chander, MD?

Compare Dr. Chander

Dr. Chander says...

Dr. Chander's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chander says...

Dr. Chander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Integrative Medicine and Nuclear Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Chander has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chander's Board Certifications

• Integrative Medicine
  • Nuclear Medicine

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Menopause
  • Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders

Tennant Institute

Completed in 2013

Pennsylvania State University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Chander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine