Dr. Anju Verma, MD

Dr. Anju Verma, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Anju Verma, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Germantown, MD. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Dr. Verma's Experience

See how Dr. Verma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Verma

Dr. Verma accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Verma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verma to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Verma's Performance
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Verma has listened and had recommendations to all of my medical problems, not just endocrine. She has been very professional and has the best of my interests. She pushes me to have a better health. I have enjoyed every appointment with her.
Collaborative and excellent Doctor, excellent professional staff :Dr. Verma is awesome, as are her staff. Very professional and collaborative, I feel like a full partner in the management of my Diabetes and general health.
in Potomac, MD |
Professionalism :Everything is perfect in this clinic starting from the phone conversation to the reception desk check-in, doctor Anju Verma's professional approach to the patients. Everything is great there. Thank you very much indeed for providing such a great service to your patients.
Baltimore, MD |
She is thorough and takes the time to explain how and why she is recommending treatment
Montgomery Village, MD |
As a medical professional she diagnoses you accurately. Her lack of compassion and understanding and giving you the time that you need in your office is nothing short of a downfall. She literally spent Maybe 10 minutes with me at the most and when I go to visit her and I can't even address my concerns with her regarding some of the issues that I have because she never has any time for me. And I didn't confirm an appointment and they charged me an overdraft fee anyways.
in Germantown, MD |
Dr. V is closeby for me and in-network for my insurance. It was difficult to find another endocrinologist in the area that I could see right away. I have not found her to be terribly personable and I don't get the feeling she cares one way or another if I drop dead tomorrow. Aside from her ice cold bedside manner, her credentials suggest that she knows what she's doing. Her office staff is great and will get you in immediately if you aren't feeling well.
in bethesda, md |
I found her to be very professional and still personable. I never felt rushed and did not wait long to be seen. Her online system to handle standard Medical issues/questions works ! She stayed on top of my medical condition and surgeries. The staff is very nice especially when I constantly lose my scripts for Blood work or medicines either in Maryland or Florida. I have recommended three of my Friends to her and they are equally as happy. So my experiences have been very good.
in Germantown, MD |
The 1st/only time I visited I let Dr. V know I'm a type 1 diabetic that has been off my insulin for a few weeks. I wanted to correct this & asked her to order a whole starter kit worth of supplies & I would be back in 2 weeks for a follow up. After going to CVS 3 times bc they said she had NOT called in all my supplies, I was forced to cancel my upcoming appt. After more calls to the dr. (none returned) the nurse informed me the only way they would now order my supplies is if i made a follow up.
in Germantown, MD |
She treats my numbers instead of how I feel. Sometimes she doesn't even ask how I'm feeling which is disappointing.Every time I have an appointment, I say to myself this time, I'm going to tell her exactly how I feel and what is going on. But then, she drives the conversation, the appointment is so short and I'm out the door with the same old prescription, even though I don't feel like it's the right dosage. Then again, she saw me on the spur of the moment when no other dr in the area would.
Have you seen Dr. Anju Verma, MD?
Are you Dr. Verma?

Compare Dr. Verma

Dr. Verma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Completed in 2000

George Washington University

Completed in 2005

• Hindi

Dr. Verma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Aspiration or Injection of Thyroid Cyst