Dr. Anju Verma, MD

Dr. Anju Verma, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Verma specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Germantown, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Verma? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Verma's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Verma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Verma

Experience with Dr. Verma
Dr. Verma's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
Montgomery Village, MD |
As a medical professional she diagnoses you accurately. Her lack of compassion and understanding and giving you the time that you need in your office is nothing short of a downfall. She literally spent Maybe 10 minutes with me at the most and when I go to visit her and I can't even address my concerns with her regarding some of the issues that I have because she never has any time for me. And I didn't confirm an appointment and they charged me an overdraft fee anyways.
in Germantown, MD |
Dr. V is closeby for me and in-network for my insurance. It was difficult to find another endocrinologist in the area that I could see right away. I have not found her to be terribly personable and I don't get the feeling she cares one way or another if I drop dead tomorrow. Aside from her ice cold bedside manner, her credentials suggest that she knows what she's doing. Her office staff is great and will get you in immediately if you aren't feeling well.
in bethesda, md |
I found her to be very professional and still personable. I never felt rushed and did not wait long to be seen. Her online system to handle standard Medical issues/questions works ! She stayed on top of my medical condition and surgeries. The staff is very nice especially when I constantly lose my scripts for Blood work or medicines either in Maryland or Florida. I have recommended three of my Friends to her and they are equally as happy. So my experiences have been very good.
in Germantown, MD |
The 1st/only time I visited I let Dr. V know I'm a type 1 diabetic that has been off my insulin for a few weeks. I wanted to correct this & asked her to order a whole starter kit worth of supplies & I would be back in 2 weeks for a follow up. After going to CVS 3 times bc they said she had NOT called in all my supplies, I was forced to cancel my upcoming appt. After more calls to the dr. (none returned) the nurse informed me the only way they would now order my supplies is if i made a follow up.
in Germantown, MD |
She treats my numbers instead of how I feel. Sometimes she doesn't even ask how I'm feeling which is disappointing.Every time I have an appointment, I say to myself this time, I'm going to tell her exactly how I feel and what is going on. But then, she drives the conversation, the appointment is so short and I'm out the door with the same old prescription, even though I don't feel like it's the right dosage. Then again, she saw me on the spur of the moment when no other dr in the area would.
Have you seen Dr. Anju Verma, MD?
Are you Dr. Verma?

Compare Dr. Verma

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.