Dr. Anju Sood, MD

Dr. Anju Sood, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Anju Sood, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Margate, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Sood is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Sood

To provide expert, comprehensive family medicine to patients age 2 years and up in a caring and friendly environment.

Video

Dr. Sood's Experience

Dr. Sood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Respiratory Infections

• Cystectomy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Mole Removal
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination

• Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Sood has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Northwest Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Sood is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Sood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sood to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Sood's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Sood does not listen to your concerns. She treats her patients very disrespectful. When trying to address your concern with her, she half way listens, doesn't answer questions and she rushes you out the room.. You will be treated like a check mark and she moves on. I will NEVER go back to her again.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Hello all, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, I BEG YOU - I feel insulted & disrespected with the attitude and care I received from everyone I came into contact with - almost unbelievable. And then they send me a letter accusing my beloved son and caretaker that took me in (who is writing this now as I'm in the hospital & very I'll - 83 year old heart attack last year). We were told we were "a priority case" & had to wait 1 1/2 hrs 2 b seen then told 3 hours for an Xray?. I was so cold & upset we left.
in Coconut creek fl |
One of the best doctors I found in Florida careing have very knowledgeable I definitely recommend her
in Margate, FL |
My experience with Dr. Sood and her staff was terrible. She is impatient and condescending when you ask her a question; she is rude and generally ineffective and unpleasant. Diagnoses are all over the place, not reliable at all. Rushed us out during appt. It is very difficult to reach anyone at the office by phone.The staff seem confused and are unhelpful. Especially if you are elderly and need things explained to you...if it matters to have a caring doctor, DON'T GO TO DR. SOOD.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She's usually ok but for the past month everything about the office has been horrible. I had to do a mammogram and I had to call 2 to 3 times per day for 2 weeks to get a prescription for a follow up appointment. I finally got the prescription after 2 weeks then I need to do a biopsy and I have been waiting on the script since March 24 to no avail. The radiologist has been trying to get the script along with myself and we have just been getting the run around! I don't feel that they care!
Have you seen Dr. Anju Sood, MD?
Are you Dr. Sood?

Visit Dr. Sood

Dr. Sood accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Sood has admitting privileges

Northwest Medical Center
2801 N State Road 7
Margate, FL 33063

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Sood at Northwest Heart & Health Institute-Primary Care and Cardiology

Family Medicine Specialist