Dr. Anju Sood, MD

Dr. Anju Sood, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Anju Sood, MD is a family medicine specialist in Margate, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.

Learn about Dr. Sood

Video

Dr. Sood's Experience

Dr. Sood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Sood "To provide expert, comprehensive family medicine to patients age 2 years and up in a caring and friendly environment."

• Family Practice

• Immunization
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Mole Removal
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

• Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Sood has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Sood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Northwest Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Sood is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Sood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sood to family and friends
2.4
based on 30 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Sood's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

in Fort Lauderdale Florida
Dr Sood is nice and warm when you do get to actually see her. The wait is long once you arrive for your appointment. She gave me a scripp for tests 2 weeks ago but has yet to provide the clinical reasons to the insurance company to approve the tests. I am still waiting to be approved to have the...more

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Heart and Health so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Dr. Anju Sood. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Neda Kahlor our patient advocate 954 972 7224.

in Pompano Beach, FL
I don’t understand why she has only 3 stars she’s a great Doctor With a Great support staff nothing but love from me I am a real patient with concerns about my health she’s polite and soft spoken, extremely happy happy to have her as my primary doctor.....
in MargateFL
I have had Dr Sood for about 10 yrs I think she is excellent however her staff sucks they r the worst.

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Heart and Health Institute, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Ruth Ward out patient advocate. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Ruth at 957 972 7224.

in Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Sood does not listen to your concerns. She treats her patients very disrespectful. When trying to address your concern with her, she half way listens, doesn't answer questions and she rushes you out the room.. You will be treated like a check mark and she moves on. I will NEVER go back to her...more
in Pompano Beach, FL
Hello all, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, I BEG YOU - I feel insulted & disrespected with the attitude and care I received from everyone I came into contact with - almost unbelievable. And then they send me a letter accusing my beloved son and caretaker that took me in (who is writing this now as I'm in...more

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Sood at Northwest Heart and Health Institute