Dr. Anju T. Nayar, MD

Dr. Anju T. Nayar, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 38 years old

6 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

My objective is to preserve health, advance healthcare and deliver with kindness and compassion the highest quality and affordable care to everyone who seeks my services. In this quest, I listen to my patients and jointly work with them to customize care options that are always in the best interest of my patients. At my practice we are strong proponents of a 'patient first' culture where the needs of a patient are put above everything else. I would love to hear from you and assist in your healthcare needs.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Nayar's Experience

See how Dr. Nayar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nayar

Dr. Nayar accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nayar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nayar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nayar to family and friends
Dr. Nayar's Performance
Medford, MA |
Great doctor and practice. Was very clear in instructions and supportive. Easy to reach and promptly gets in touch when I contacted. Very happy with Dr. Nayar and the team for the help during my first pregnancy.
in Burlington, MA |
Thanks to Dr. Nayar, my wife had our second kid with no complications. Dr. Nayar was very patient, caring and sensitive and made each of our visit quite pleasant and comforting. With a natural birth (VBAC) wife had a quick recovery and we cannot thank her enough! She is extremely good and I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN doctor.
Reading, MA |
I saw Dr. Nayar for my first and second pregnancy. She is a very caring & sensitive doctor. Always made me feel comfortable and took the time to listen and address all questions. Dr. Nayar also personally attended to both my deliveries at Winchester Hospital. The staff at her practice are very accommodating even though they are very busy. Overall I had a very nice experience with Dr. Nayar.
in Burlington, MA |
I am seeing Dr. Nayar for my pregnancy and very pleased with my follow up appointments. She is very patient and gives very comforting answers.She spends enough time with me and is never in rush.Overall I am happy with my decision to see Dr. Nayar.
in Boston, MA |
I was due with my first baby when I registered with Dr Nayar.. She is very experienced and approachable..She used to listen to my concerns very patiently and also answer all my questions without hurrying through the session..
Have you seen Dr. Anju T. Nayar, MD?
Are you Dr. Nayar?

Dr. Nayar says...

Dr. Nayar is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists. Dr. Nayar routinely manages normal and high risk pregnancies. She is skilled in performing a wide range of gynecological procedures including minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery and has special interest in pelvic reconstructive surgery and urogynecology. Dr. Nayar joined Burlington OB-GYN Associates in January 2013 after completing her internship and residency training at Rochester General Hospital, affiliated with University of Rochester, NY.  She has deep interest in teaching and serves as clinical instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tufts University School of Medicine.

Dr. Nayar's Care Philosophy

My objective is to preserve health, advance healthcare and deliver with kindness and compassion the highest quality and affordable care to everyone who seeks my services. In this quest, I listen to my patients and jointly work with them to customize care options that are always in the best interest of my patients. At my practice we are strong proponents of a 'patient first' culture where the needs of a patient are put above everything else. I would love to hear from you and assist in your healthcare needs.

Dr. Nayar says...

Comprehensive obstetric & gynecology care including pregnancy care tailored to patient specific interests and full suite of gynecology care for adolescent to post menopausal women, gynecologic surgery.

Dr. Nayar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Nayar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nayar's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

University of Kerala / T.D. Medical College

• Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Tamil

Dr. Nayar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nayar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Prolapse Repair
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC