Dr. Anju Nayar, MD

Dr. Anju Nayar, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Nayar is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists. Dr. Nayar routinely manages normal and high risk pregnancies. She is skilled in performing a wide range of gynecological procedures including minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery and has special interest in pelvic reconstructive surgery and urogynecology. Dr. Nayar joined Burlington OB-GYN Associates in January 2013 after completing her internship and residency training at Rochester General Hospital, affiliated with University of Rochester, NY. She has deep interest in teaching and serves as clinical instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tufts University School of Medicine.

101 Cambridge St Ste 160

Burlington, MA 01803

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Nayar

See how frequently Dr. Nayar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
Pregnancy Ultrasound
high
Trichomoniasis Screening

Dr. Nayar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nayar "My objective is to preserve health, advance healthcare and deliver with kindness and compassion the highest quality and affordable care to everyone who seeks my services. In this quest, I listen to my patients and jointly work with them to customize care options that are always in the best interest of my patients. At my practice we are strong proponents of a 'patient first' culture where the needs of a patient are put above everything else. I would love to hear from you and assist in your healthcare needs."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Prolapse Repair
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginosis Screening

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Kerala / T.D. Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Kerala / T.D. Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Rochester Genl Hosp-U Rochester
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Rochester Genl Hosp-U Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Nayar has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Tamil

Dr. Nayar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nayar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nayar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nayar to family and friends
Dr. Nayar's Performance
Haverhill, MA |
Excellent doctor, very patient, calm and listened to me without pushing treatments. She is very sweet.
in Woburn, MA |
I was a patient of Rotolo & Freedman. Then I got stuck w her. I had a PAP, she said was abnormal w precancerous cells on my uterus & cervix n had HPV. The lab mailed me a copy of the results. Everything was NORMAL!When I went for my appt Dr Nayar argued w me & refused to get the lab results. Just kept arguing & saying I'm wrong. I know how to read! I refused to go in for anymore surgeries/ colposcopies/ biopsies, ect. That infuriated her. Went to Massgeneral, all is NORMAL! I'm reporting her!
Hello Michelle, we are sorry you did not have the wonderful experience we strive to provide to every patient. We would be happy to set up a priority appointment to discuss your observations and concerns, should you wish to do so. Best wishes - Dr. Nayar
Meeting Dr. Nayar was a very pleasant experience. She is patient, listened to me and extremely supportive. I consulted with Dr. Nayar for gyn matters. Getting an appointment was relatively easy. Thank you.
Thank you Stacy. I appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Sincerely Dr. Nayar
Medford, MA |
Great doctor and practice. Was very clear in instructions and supportive. Easy to reach and promptly gets in touch when I contacted. Very happy with Dr. Nayar and the team for the help during my first pregnancy.
in Burlington, MA |
Thanks to Dr. Nayar, my wife had our second kid with no complications. Dr. Nayar was very patient, caring and sensitive and made each of our visit quite pleasant and comforting. With a natural birth (VBAC) wife had a quick recovery and we cannot thank her enough! She is extremely good and I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN doctor.
Reading, MA |
I saw Dr. Nayar for my first and second pregnancy. She is a very caring & sensitive doctor. Always made me feel comfortable and took the time to listen and address all questions. Dr. Nayar also personally attended to both my deliveries at Winchester Hospital. The staff at her practice are very accommodating even though they are very busy. Overall I had a very nice experience with Dr. Nayar.
in Burlington, MA |
I am seeing Dr. Nayar for my pregnancy and very pleased with my follow up appointments. She is very patient and gives very comforting answers.She spends enough time with me and is never in rush.Overall I am happy with my decision to see Dr. Nayar.
in Boston, MA |
I was due with my first baby when I registered with Dr Nayar.. She is very experienced and approachable..She used to listen to my concerns very patiently and also answer all my questions without hurrying through the session..
Have you seen Dr. Anju Nayar, MD?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center