Dr. Anju Manral, MD

Hospice & Palliative MedicineFemaleAge 57

Dr. Manral

Presbyterian Med Hospitalist

1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque, NM 87106

Dr. Anju Manral, MD is a Hospice & Palliative Medicine Specialist in Albuquerque, NM. She is affiliated with Unm Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Manral to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Hospice & Palliative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Dr. Manral treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Manral accepts

Dr. Manral accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Manral's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Manral

3.1

Dr. Manral?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Staff friendliness (4)
  • Office environment (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Terrible. I would give zero stars if I could. Probably the worst medical experience I have ever had. She denied my controlled medication contract I had with my longtime PCP, who recently was promoted...and I was told to schedule with any Dr at the clinic to get my medication. The clinic scheduled me with her...what a nightmare! She immediately cancelled my medication contract, instead wanted her friend to give me trigger points injections for my herniated disc, nerve compression issue...even after I told her I had a horrible reaction to a spinal epidural injection. She wanted to abruptly stop all my medications for this & alternative therapies. Honestly I would be open to alternative therapies as an accompaniment with medications and more traditional therapies, but she was unwilling, unreasonable and absolutely tone deaf to patient needs and continuity of care. I immediately left and found an amazing PCP who listens and can critically examine patient needs.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anju Manral, MD?
Dr. Manral was my PCP at UNM for several years. Although I saw her only 2-3 times per year at most, she was quite knowledgeable about my recent medical history (she actually READS medical records online both before and during my visits!), and frequently advised me of alternative treatments for my various medical symptoms & conditions. I recommend her for her expertise in pain meds, aand her knowledge of LOCAL doctors, acupuncturists, etc., even outside the regular medical fields.
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anju Manral, MD?
Best doctor for primary care and internal medicine. Recommend for treatment of diabetes. Gets results from treatment. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anju Manral, MD?
The Dr has taken away medication I have been diagnosed for over the last 5 years. Her reason is because she feels it has a very very slightly mortality rate yet there is nothing on mainstream information about this. On top of this she is not willing to change medication for me but rather just flat out refuses to give me the medication I need to function properly with anxiety.
Terry in Albq, NM – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anju Manral, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Manral?

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine

Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University

Is Dr. Anju Manral, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Anju Manral, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Manral's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Anju Manral, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Manral accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Anju Manral, MD's office located?

Dr. Manral's office is located at 1100 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Anju Manral, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Manral has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Anju Manral, MD?

Presbyterian Med Hospitalist

Albuquerque Office1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque, NM 87106

Dr. Manral is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Unm Hospital