Dr. Anjeanette Brown, MD

Dr. Anjeanette Brown, MD

Oncology  |
Female
Dr. Anjeanette Brown, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. She has been practicing for 19 years.

2500 English Creek Ave Ste 605

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Brown

See how frequently Dr. Brown performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Brown's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Breast Cancer
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Leukocytosis
  • Neutropenia
  • Nodular Lymphoma
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Purpura
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases

• Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Brown's Performance
Mays Landing, NJ |
If I could not give a star I would have chosen that. I highly discourage anyone from going to her. I recently found another person, besides myself, that she damaged during surgery. She is unprofessional, negligent, and inappropriate. I am once again putting my life on hold to try to fix the damage she has done. Do not ever choose her.
Cape May Court House, NJ |
I saw Dr Brown for excess breast tissue/lump under my R arm pit. Dr was very relaxed and said "I'll cut you!" The area was "sore" certain times of t he month and we both knew it wasn't cancer. I thought about it and returned to discuss. I was made to feel VERY comfortable about the decision. Long story short. I developed a seroma and now cording. I have a scar and an indentation in the arm pit. I have pain in my arm and hand constantly and some swelling. I'm a nurse and it is hard to work.
in EHT |
Dr Brown is a compassionate doctor, very thorough, spends all the time you need to answer questions, wonderful disposition, very knowledgeable...I recommend anyone to her and I have!
in Mays Landing |
Dr. Brown is by far the most thorough and intelligent oncologist around. Her lovely personality and her intelligence make her the only doctor I would ever go to for my breast issues. She's THE BEST!!!
in Cape May Court House, NJ |
Dr. Brown is amazing:)
in Pville nj |
Hello my name is Marc Moore. Doc Brown is a very nice Md. She remove a lump out of my breast/chest. I was very nervous when I first came to her. She talked me thru what was going on inside me and what she was going to do to me to remove the lump. I came back for surgery a week later I was a nervous reck, she spoke with me before I went in for the surgery. She made me feel so calm and relaxed . She is a great doctor and great person. My lump was out and all is well 2yrs later still cancer free.
in Atlantic City, NJ |
I am a breast cancer survivor. Dr. Brown wasn't my surgeon but I was an advocate for my friend Mrs. Barbara Black when she was diagnosed in 2015. I walked with her to every appointment along with her 2 daughters and accompanied her family to the hospital on the day of her mastectomy. Dr. Brown made Barbara feel comfortable and at ease. She was a little worried at the first appointment but Dr. Brown drew her pictures of her diagnosis and I helped fill in where needed.
in Ventnor City, NJ |
Dr Brown is the most caring and kindest person..
in Galloway, NJ |
Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor that cares about her patients, takes the time to get to know them and is very through in her explanations. In all my years, she has been the best doctor I have had.
in Richland |
Dr. Brown is spectacular! This woman has a very unique gift. She can read a person and know how to calm their fears, when she can joke around with them, when it's time to be serious. I usually feel awkward revealing my body to doctors, but she knows just how to approach me to make me relax. When it comes to care, she's thorough, knowledgeable, accurate and she takes time to listen. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better breast specialist. I love her staff, too.
in Pleasantville, NJ |
Dr. Brown is the best doctor I have ever met. I love her so much. I have sent everyone I know to her. She is a true Gift from God.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I would not go to another Dr. for breast cancer, she is so caring, professional and knowledgable. Sits and talks and explains what your problem is and how to correct it.
Have you seen Dr. Anjeanette Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?