Dr. Anjali Rege, MD

Dr. Anjali Rege, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Rege specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rege? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rege's Experience

See how Dr. Rege's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rege

Experience with Dr. Rege
Dr. Rege's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've seen her about five times now I believe. The very first time she was not as attentive as I thought a doctor should be. She talked mostly about herself and her family. The annual physical given was so vague, (breathe in and out, checked in my ears). That was it. Not like examines I've had from other doctors where they at least touch you. I complained about the swelling on the left side of my right foot. She didn't even touch my foot. Puts on her gloves before she does anything to you.
Las Vegas, NV |
She seems to care genuinely, but does all the talking and little listening. Gave more life advice than medical. Her answers when asked ?s are short & vague and her feedback is extremely generalized. On the plus side, there is very little wait time, & good appt. availability, & a very friendly assistant. If Dr. Rege would listen more, and ask more ?s (there is no better source for info on a patient than the patient him/herself) and not make broad, blanket statements, her rating would improve.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Rege is the LEAST CARING doctor I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. She cares nothing about the needs of the patient. She thinks her patients are stupid. I would never recommend her to anyone. She does as little for the patient as she can. She wastes the patient's time trying to impress them with her (lack of) knowledge and compassion. But she does as little as possible in the way of addressing the patient's issues. Her staff seems very kind and pleasant.
in las Vegas NV |
Front office staff is so nice. Nurse and Dr. Rege are so friendly, caring and helpful. I'm definitely staying with them as my health care providers.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Of the three appt.s I had she was only there for one. I was trying to get my DMV Driver's License renewed. First she wouldn't sign because I had to have an eye exam. I got my eye exam at a reputable Othamologist left my form for her to sign at her office. When I went back her staff said she had to get my records from the Optimotist, she didn't realize the significance of my eye doctor's med. standing. After 3 tries back and forth, the office staff is of use, I left her office for good,
Have you seen Dr. Anjali Rege, MD?
Are you Dr. Rege?

Dr. Rege's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Rege does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rege and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rege does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rege and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rege does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rege and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.