Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Anitha Kuchipudi, MD
Anitha Kuchipudi, MD, is a primary care provider in Pelham, NH. She is board certified in Internal Medicine.

33 Windham Rd

Pelham, NH 03076

• Guardian
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kuchipudi

Treat people like you want yourself to be treated.

Dr. Kuchipudi's Experience

Dr. Kuchipudi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Siddhartha Med College University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Rush West Lake Internal
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • West Lack Communi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kuchipudi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Kuchipudi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuchipudi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuchipudi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuchipudi to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Kuchipudi's Performance
    FAIR
Unmatched cruelty & unprofessionalism. Never in my life have I even HEARD of anyone treating their patients this way, let alone experienced it myself. Nasty, mean spirited, cold. Put my health on the line to satisfy her own pettiness. Made me cry numerous times in her office. Anitha Kuchipudi is the last doctor I would ever recommend to anyone, period. I hope she is removed from the office she practices out of.
Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our manager directly at (603) 635-5400 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
in Methuen, MA |
If you are looking for a smug and condescending doctor who speaks over you and smiles to herself when you voice an ailment...then this is your girl. I will never ever see this woman again. Her staff however is wonderful.
We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our manager Wendy Richardson would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (603) 281-9209 to discuss what we can do to help.
in Chelmsford, MA |
Worst excuse for a doctor. Def. got her degree from a cracker jacks box. Worst experience, rude, condescending and uninformed.
in Pelham, NH |
Dr K is hyper focused on BMI (not on caliper readings) so even an annual physical is strictly about how I can drop the extra 15 pounds she believes I have. I work out 6 days a week, am vegetarian (not carbitarian) and am an active non-smoking cancer survivor. I take an asthma pill daily, that's it. The concerns I bring to her about specific issues are always addressed by "getting my weight in line". I dread med refill requests.
in Pelham, NH |
This is quite possibly the worst human alive. She is hateful, makes fun of patients in front of other patients, and has no respect for anyone. She gave me diagnosis before even running any blood work mainly based on my weight. She should have her license taken away.
in Andover, MA |
I really should have taken the reviews into consideration before going to see her. I went in because they accept new patients and hadn't been to a doctor in awhile. She was rushed the whole time, said it was not fair to her that I hadn't been seen in years. I felt very uncomfortable and even said I feel like leaving but she didn't say anything back as I sat and cried. Awful experience! Staff was all friendly and great- the doctor NOT SO MUCH!
in Pelham, NH |
I would recommend her to everyone. she is a blessing.I have type 2 diabetes and thanks to her all my numbers are under control and looking good. Thanks DR.K, for helping me live a healthier life.
in Windham, NH |
Very thorough, knowledgable and efficient. Friendly nursing staff and very clean practice. I'm used to being rushed out of the exam room but she made sure to answer my questions in a detailed manner and provided me with a summary sheet of our visit.
Dr. K asks detailed questions to understand my concerns and responds with appropriate referrals. She offers practical suggestions for ways to be healthier on a daily basis.
in Pelham |
She demeans her patients. Dr. Kuchipudi is not a nice person. She has yelled at me and makes me cry. I am finding a new doctor. No wonder why there is a high turnover of nursing staff.
Have you seen Dr. Anitha Kuchipudi, MD?

Visit Dr. Kuchipudi