Dr. Anitha Kuchipudi, MD

Dr. Anitha Kuchipudi, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anitha Kuchipudi, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pelham, NH and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Siddhartha Med College University Of Health Sciences in 1996 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

33 Windham Rd

Pelham, NH 03076

• Guardian
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kuchipudi

Dr. Kuchipudi's Experience

Dr. Kuchipudi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kuchipudi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kuchipudi "Anitha Kuchipudi, MD, is a primary care provider in Pelham, NH. She is board certified in Internal Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Kuchipudi "Treat people like you want yourself to be treated."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Siddhartha Med College University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Rush West Lake Internal
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • West Lack Communi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kuchipudi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Kuchipudi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuchipudi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuchipudi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuchipudi to family and friends

Dr. Kuchipudi's Performance

Today was my first visit with Dr. Kuchipudi. I was very concerned - my primary care for the past 20 years had retired. Dr. Kuchipudi was very nice - she took her time with me and reviewed my medical history thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her!! Everyone I interacted with at Pelham...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review for Dr. Kuchipudi. We are so happy that you have a great experience with Dr. Kuchipudi and her entire team at Pelham Medical Center. Thanks again and have a great day!

Unmatched cruelty & unprofessionalism. Never in my life have I even HEARD of anyone treating their patients this way, let alone experienced it myself. Nasty, mean spirited, cold. Put my health on the line to satisfy her own pettiness. Made me cry numerous times in her office. Anitha Kuchipudi is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our manager directly at (603) 635-5400 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

If you are looking for a smug and condescending doctor who speaks over you and smiles to herself when you voice an ailment...then this is your girl. I will never ever see this woman again. Her staff however is wonderful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our manager Wendy Richardson would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (603) 281-9209 to discuss what we can do to help.

Worst excuse for a doctor. Def. got her degree from a cracker jacks box. Worst experience, rude, condescending and uninformed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr K is hyper focused on BMI (not on caliper readings) so even an annual physical is strictly about how I can drop the extra 15 pounds she believes I have. I work out 6 days a week, am vegetarian (not carbitarian) and am an active non-smoking cancer survivor. I take an asthma pill daily, that's...more