Dr. Anita Saluja, MD

Dr. Anita Saluja, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Anita Saluja, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read her story

6559 N Wickham Rd Ste C105

Melbourne, FL 32940

Learn about Dr. Saluja

See how frequently Dr. Saluja performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Cancer

Dr. Saluja's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Saluja's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saluja "Your best skin is achievable at any age. I and my team are here to help you with your anti-aging, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology needs. We pride ourselves on working as a team- which means our patients may work with a skilled nurse practitioner, an experienced physician assistant, a medical aesthetician, the dermatologist, and/or the plastic surgeon to optimize their skin. Our commitment is staying on top of the latest advances in dermatology including in the cosmetic field - safety and natural results are priorities, and the skin cancer field, including illuminating and biopsying uncertain lesions. We prefer direct feedback from our patients so that we can continue to better serve you. It's best for your health if you are a partner in your care. Welcome and thank you for trusting us. Interesting fact - I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics when I was 15 and have been practicing dermatology since 2001. Both cosmetic and surgical dermatology involve compassion, science, and believe it or not, some mathematics! Best, Dr. Saluja"

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fraxel Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sculptra™ Injection

Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Emory University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Oakwood Hospital

Dr. Saluja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saluja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saluja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saluja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saluja to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Saluja Says:

We prefer direct improvement feedback from patients - please contact us. That way, we can work together to resolve any concerns and answer any questions. Our goal is a safe outstanding outcome and a long term relationship with you, our patient. The billing and prescription management in the complex world of health insurance these days requires us to work together. Thank you.

Dr. Saluja's Performance
in Indialantic, Florida |
Dr. Saluga is a true artist! She made my face look refreshed, lifted and much younger through botox and fillers. I am extremely pleased with how natural it looks, not at all like I've had something "done" to my face. I would highly recommend her!
Rockledge, FL |
Very poor outcome and extremely unprofessional office! Beware!
in Satellite Beach, FL |
Being from Los Angeles, I can say first hand that Dr Saluja belongs in Beverly Hills and not Brevard County! Being a guy, the most important factor to me is to have a very natural look that people don’t necessarily notice upon first glance. Dr Saluja has perfected that technique and I wouldn’t trust my treatment to anyone else. Thanks for taking great care of me Dr Saluja!!!
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Saluja and her team are nothing short of wonderful! Dr. Saluja has taught me the importance of taking care of my skin at a young age and has really changed my skin for the better. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful, and eager to make sure my time at the office is seamless and pleasant. The office itself is truly beautiful as well. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!!
in Indialantic, FL |
Dr. Anita Saluja is by far the gold standard of doctors in Brevard County -- how lucky we are to have someone with not only her amazing cutting edge knowledge of the industry but also her moral and kind nature towards her patients. Her new practice is gorgeous and the boutique approach to both Dermatological Medical Care and Aesthetic Dermatology is something we have needed in this community for a long time.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr Saluja is one of the most caring, best physicians that I have ever been to. She has been a hero to me in dealing with an allergic reaction that nobody else could figure out. I have been seeing her for years and would highly recommend her!
in Melbourne, FL |
I have been receiving services from Dr. Saluja for years. She and her staff are excellent in every way. I recommend her to my friends every chance I get. I am now receiving botox and filler. She is an artist. I look younger and refreshed without looking "done". I am complimented on my skin all the time and I thank Dr. Saluja for this!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I visited the new office and met with Dr Novo who was very accommodating! Great experience!
in Palm Bay, FL |
I had my recent Dysport injection with Dr.Saluja. Her and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed.Her skill and expertise is by far the best. Once my Dysport kicked in I looked and felt amazing. I loved my experience with her and will return for all my cosmetic needs.
in Viera, FL |
I would highly recommend this doctor for any skin needs you might have. The office staff is warm and friendly. Everyone genuinely cares about me when I call or go in for a visit. Dr. Saluja is hands down the best dermatologist I have ever seen. She is so skilled and has such a kind bedside manner. I look forward to my skin exams, I know I will be getting expert care.
Satellite Beach, FL |
Was seen in 12/15 where it was discovered I had Melanoma. My surgery was scheduled very quickly and I was well educated on my diagnosis and everything that I would have to go through. My surgery was painless even though I had a large incision. I have had to have follow up skin checks and I am approaching my year anniversary. Dr Saluja was not only skilled but compassionate in her care of my case. I would highly recommend her for any dermatologic needs you may have. Can't thank her enough
in Satellite Beach |
I needed a biopsy very close to my eyelid, and was concerned of scaring on my face. Not only did Dr. Saluja explain how she would remove it, she showed me a video so I could see how simple the procedure was. She addressed my concern for scarring by recommending a scar gel and introduced me to a medical grade skincare line. I left feeling confident and excited about my skin. Her staff was very knowledgeable as well.
Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr. Saluja is a wonderful physician she saved my husband's life by removing a malignant melanoma. I will forever be grateful for that! She has a wonderful and caring team to add to it. I highly recommend her clinic for skin cancer screenings.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Saluja is amazing! I have seen Dr. Saluja for ten years now. My first visit was for a skin check after my dad was diagnosed with melanoma. I have continued to see Dr. Saluja on a regular basis and she has treated me with botox, fillers, IPL, fraxel laser, and skin care. She's got an amazing eye and knows exactly where and how to inject to get the most natural appearing rejuvenation and balance to the face. She is very thorough, and she really helps you understand and listens!
in Melbourne, FL |
I've been going to Dr Saluja for 4 years, first I just went for Botox, I now have filler treatments. Dr Saluja has helped my skin look fantastic and I feel great when I get compliments from friends and people I just meet on a daily basis. Dr Saluja asks me about what result I'm looking for when I see her, I've been so satisfied with her suggestions and her knowledge, that I just say work your magic. I'm just a couple of months short of 69, I've never felt more confident, and looked so good,
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Saluja has restored my confidence. She consistently gives a very natural result. I always try to follow her recommendations as she has never let me down. Definitely the best!
in Rockledge, FL |
She can look at your face and immediately know how to make you look your best. She's an artist but uses a syringe instead of a paintbrush. Your face looks younger and no one can tell you did anything. She explains the procedure and makes sure you are comfortable. The final results are amazing. I could never trust my face to anyone else. My family and friends just think I'm aging well. Strangers who see me with my grandkids think I'm their mother. You can't get a better compliment than that......
College Station, TX |
Dr. Saluja has been treating me for Melasma since October 2015. In the last 5 months I've seen tremendous results! The brown spots on my face are almost gone! I have had a fraxel laser treatment, chemical peel and have followed Dr, Saluja's personal skincare plan. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and if I had a question about a procedure or any skincare products they were their to answer them for me. I am really happy to have found a great dermatologist and skincare team!
in Syracuse, NY |
I cannot say enough about how great Dr. Saluja and her staff are. I would HIGHLY recommend her to my closest friends and family.
Dr. Saluja has been able to keep a good 5-7 years off my face. She works within my budget and is able to prescribe the perfect combination of Sculptra and Botox. I had been to other dermatologists in the past and they were not successful in achieving my goals. Dr. Saluja is talented in anti aging and has so many options available.
Have you seen Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
Are you Dr. Saluja?