Dr. Anita Saluja, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Saluja

Dermatology and Plastic Surgery For Your Best Self

6559 N Wickham Rd Ste C105 Melbourne, FL 32940

Dr. Anita Saluja, MD is a dermatologist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1997 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Saluja's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saluja

4.1

73.40425531914893%
3.1914893617021276%

Dr. Saluja?
Dr. Saluja's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anita Saluja, MD
very unprofessional. When complimenting her staff, she accused me of trying to steal her receptionist. I merely complimented her and told her she would be great in another position...rather than working in an office. I am retired and do not hire ANYONE, however, when I went into the office for my procedure, Dr. Saluja, told me I had to right to try and “steal” her staff, and she should discharge me. Her demeanor and speech made me feel so awful, I started to cry. She told me she could go ahead and do my treatment or she could step out of the office, until I got myself together. What happened to the Hippocratic Oath, first do no harm. Maybe she did not physically harm me, but certainly emotionally. I would be very cautious if I was a perspective patient. What does her professionalism say about her. Is she so insecure and unstable as to treat a patient with utter disrespect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Saluja for years and she is the best. Her office is beautiful and her staff is top notch. I highly recommend her !!!!
Excellent dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
I’ve been with Dr. Saluja for over 10 years and there’s a reason for that! She consistently stays up to date on new techniques and furthering her education with all the new options available. She has always made me feel at ease and taken all my concerns seriously. I struggled with acne scarring and she was able to fix that with lasers and fillers. Not only that, but I constantly get told how great my skin looks. I can 100% thank Dr. Saluja and staff for that. She knows what she’s doing and she w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
Dr. Saluja is extremely knowledgeable of the newest technology and treatments, focusing on each individual's needs. She and her amazing staff are efficient, with the ability to complete the appointment in a quick and efficient manner, leaving me the ability to quickly return to work. Thanks to Dr. Saluja and her staff, I'm thankful for natural results and a refreshing appearance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
Since I have been seeing Dr. Saluja my skin has only looked better each year! Not only does she treat her patients from the inside out with nutrition, supplements, as well as tools such as lasers for complexion and anti aging....she is always looking for any signs of skin cancers. I could not be more impressed with her knowledge, skill, and personality. I would recommend any family member or friend to be taken care of by Dr. Saluja and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
Dr.Saluja is simply amazing! I recently moved to the area and was looking for the BEST local cosmetic dermatologist..and without a doubt, I have found her! She and her very friendly staff always make me feel comfortable, prioritized, and cared for. I am extremely particular about fillers and Botox and have had awful results in the past but thankfully, Dr. Saluja has restored my faith in both these areas of practice. She’s so kind and a true expert injector. Highly recommended without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
Awesome!! Excellent work!! Clean,friendly,professional office. Highly recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
I saw Dr. Saluja for my Sculptra maintenance and she was AWESOME! She is so gifted s s her staff is so friendly and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?
I always have the best of care when seeing Dr Saluja for my cosmetic needs. She cares for her patients and guides them to do the best treatment for them. Her and her staff are very knowledgeable and kind. Christy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Saluja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saluja?

Your best skin is achievable at any age. I and my team are here to help you with your anti-aging, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology needs. We pride ourselves on working as a team- which means our patients may work with a skilled nurse practitioner, ...

• Dermatology

University Of Michigan Medical School
2001
1997

Dr. Saluja accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Saluja's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Saluja's Top Procedures and Conditions

Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Saluja treats Actinic Keratosis more than 79% of her peers

Dr. Saluja treats this condition more than 79% of her peers

high

Dr. Saluja performs Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer more than 78% of her peers

Dr. Saluja performs this procedure more than 78% of her peers

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rosacea