Dr. Anita Saluja, MD

Dr. Anita Saluja, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anita Saluja, MD is a dermatologist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1997 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and more.Read her story

6559 N Wickham Rd Ste C105

Melbourne, FL 32940

Learn about Dr. Saluja

See how frequently Dr. Saluja performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Saluja's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Saluja's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saluja "Your best skin is achievable at any age. I and my team are here to help you with your anti-aging, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology needs. We pride ourselves on working as a team- which means our patients may work with a skilled nurse practitioner, an experienced physician assistant, a medical aesthetician, the dermatologist, and/or the plastic surgeon to optimize their skin. Our commitment is staying on top of the latest advances in dermatology including in the cosmetic field - safety and natural results are priorities, and the skin cancer field, including illuminating and biopsying uncertain lesions. We prefer direct feedback from our patients so that we can continue to better serve you. It's best for your health if you are a partner in your care. Welcome and thank you for trusting us. Interesting fact - I graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics when I was 15 and have been practicing dermatology since 2001. Both cosmetic and surgical dermatology involve compassion, science, and believe it or not, some mathematics! Best, Dr. Saluja"

• Dermatology

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Fraxel Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sculptra™ Injection

Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Emory University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Oakwood Hospital

Dr. Saluja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saluja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saluja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saluja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saluja to family and friends

Dr. Saluja's Performance

Dr. Saluja Says:

We prefer direct improvement feedback from patients - please contact us. That way, we can work together to resolve any concerns and answer any questions. Our goal is a safe outstanding outcome and a long term relationship with you, our patient. The billing and prescription management in the complex world of health insurance these days requires us to work together. Thank you.

I just saw Dr. Saluja for my Sculptra. I would never trust anyone else but her on my journey for anti-aging and overall skin health. She is incredibly gifted and has a wonderful staff. Don’t miss out by delaying or going anywhere else, Thanks Dr. Saluja for helping me look my best, Mary
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Unprofessional, hard sell tactics, limited injections skills.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Saluga is a true artist! She made my face look refreshed, lifted and much younger through botox and fillers. I am extremely pleased with how natural it looks, not at all like I've had something "done" to my face. I would highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very poor outcome and extremely unprofessional office! Beware!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Being from Los Angeles, I can say first hand that Dr Saluja belongs in Beverly Hills and not Brevard County! Being a guy, the most important factor to me is to have a very natural look that people don’t necessarily notice upon first glance. Dr Saluja has perfected that technique and I wouldn’t...more
Are you Dr. Saluja?