Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD

Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Sadaty is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.

Dr. Sadaty's Experience

See how Dr. Sadaty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sadaty

Dr. Sadaty accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sadaty has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sadaty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadaty to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Sadaty's Performance
    in Forest Hills |
    I love Dr. Sadaty, she gave me my life back!!!! Dr. Sadaty is a highly skilled, intelligent, proactive and trustworthy physician. She has always gone above and beyond my gynecological health with incorporation of integrative and currently functional medicine. She is attentive to all my complaints which for years, different doctors who didn’t care to go above and beyond or listen tried to diagnose as depression and borderline hypothyroidism. After being under her care for severe adrenal fatigue,
    in Coral Springs, FL |
    Dr. Sadaty is an amazing doctor. I relocated to Florida and have had a tough time trying to find a doctor as knowledgeable as Dr. Sadaty. Needless to say I continue to rely upon Dr. Sadaty's medical expertise as she is only a phone call away. I have recommended her to numerous friends and they always comment how impressed they are with her expertise and caring demeanor.
    in NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is an extremely compassionate doctor! She is equipped with superior knowledge of gynecological as well as integrating the wellness of the entire body. She understands that women are not segmented but instead a sum of the whole. Extremely happy to have Dr. Sadaty as part of my health team!
    in Flushing, NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is a caring, knowledgable, and professional individual. I was having a repeat condition, and was not able to get any supportive or meaningful information from my other doctors. Within minutes of meeting with Dr. Sadaty, she had made a plan for me, and continued to follow up with me via email every few weeks. Not to mention the fact that she responded to any questions I had via email within 24 hours. Wonderful doctor!
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr.Sadaty is an amazing doctor. She is one of the few doctors that actually listens to her patients and values what they have to say. I Highly recommend her! You will be happy with the professional and compassionate medical treatment you receive .
    in Central Islip, NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is the kindest and warmest doctor I have ever met. Walking into Dr. Sadaty's office you feel a sense of calmness. Dr. Sadaty is a doctor who listens to her patient's symptoms and takes their feelings, wants and needs in to consideration. Dr. Sadaty is the first doctor who has listened to me, sat down next to me and explained all results & treatment and she has devised the most amazing plan that had me seeing results in 4 weeks. She is truly an amazing, caring and supportive doctor.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    Dr Sadaty is wonderful and caring. She made me feel at ease with some problems I am having......I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and could not picture anyone else taking care of me and my baby. During pregnancy there are a bunch of doctor appointment milestones that you have to go to....and the staff at Great Neck Ob/Gyn has been wonderful and accommodating throughout everything.
    Bellmore, NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is my angel on earth. She helped me when I was given medication that I was severely allergic too and was in tremendous pain and discomfort for a year!!! She helped me and now I am cured!! Very Patient and explains everything thoroughly and truly cares about her patients. I thank God I found her!
    in NY |
    Dr. Anita Sadaty is an incredibly professional, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, compassionate, caring Doctor! She is just wonderful. I have to say, each doctor in this practice is terrific. The entire staff at Great neck obgyn is great. Always feel taken care of. The office is run in a very organized, efficient manner.
    in Westbury, NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is a wonderful doctor who treats her patients with care and expertise. She focuses on the root cause of your issue not just the symptoms. She truly understands the vital relationship of treating the patient as a whole. She took the time to determine the cause of my fertility issues and has done the same for so many of my friends who were unable to be helped by countless fertility clinics. I highly recommend her as I'm completely confident in her knowledge and philosophy of treatment.
    in Queens, ny |
    Doctor Sadaty is a great doctor she delivered my baby in October 2015 and she was the only Doctor I would see in great Neck ob/gyn I don't understand some of these bad reviews because she's an amazing Doctor
    in Long Beach, NY |
    Dr. Sadaty is beyond amazing. I would highly recommend her to deliver your baby.
    in New York, NY |
    I made an urgent appt. because of lower abdominal pain as well as bloating. She could not have been more dismissive or uncaring!!!!! I asked the nurse shouldn't they take a urine sample? She said no - the doctor didn't request it!! I said I'm here because I am not feeling well therefore I will want you t check. - a week later I get a call that I have a UTI!!!! When asking Sadaty questions about why I'm feeling pain she rolled her eyes and said I don't know NEVER showing any CARE!! Horrible
    Have you seen Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sadaty?

Dr. Sadaty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Sadaty has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sadaty's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Postpartum Depression
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ

Graduated in 1994

North Shore University Hospital

Dr. Sadaty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadaty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
    • Birth Control
    • C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
    • Sympathectomy
    • Syphilis Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC