Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD

Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

900 Northern Blvd Ste 220

Great Neck, NY 11021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Sadaty

See how frequently Dr. Sadaty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Rh Incompatibility Screening
high
Hysteroscopy
high

Dr. Sadaty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • North Shore University Hospital

Dr. Sadaty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sadaty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadaty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sadaty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadaty to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sadaty's Performance
Baldwin, NY |
Dr Sadty is wonderful and very knowledgeable. She really gave me back my health again. I cannot say enough positive things about her. I especially recommended her to women who are approaching menopause and are looking for alternative approaches to synthetic drugs.
Lynbrook, NY |
I went to see Dr. Sadaty for infertility/pre-conception consult. My last IVF ended in a miscarriage. In my second visit, Dr. Sadaty was rude, insensitive, dismissive and condescending. She went from Doctor to Sales person as she tried to sell me some cash “Functional” program that included diagnostic tests she claimed were not covered by insurance. This doctor has an inflated ego, is bothered by thorough questions and is just looking to push out of pocket/cash programs "not" covered by insurance
in Long Beach, NY |
Dr. Sadaty has been my doctor for the past 5 years, from the first time I met her I knew I made the right choice. Being someone who suffers from anxiety Dr. Sadaty immediately made me feel comfortable & at ease. Over the past year she got me through a very difficult 9 months of my first pregnancy, she delivered my baby eight weeks ago & I could not have asked for more from a doctor. On a professional & personal level, Dr. Sadaty is amazing. I will definitely be following her to her new office!
in Greenvale, NY |
I have had Dr. Sadaty as my doctor for 15 years. The first time I met her I couldn't believe it - I had found an amazing doctor who always is available for you, who hears you out. When I heard she started her new office, I had to follow her. I would follow her anywhere! I love this new office - not only is it beautiful, my appointment was for 10:45 and I was out of there by 11:20. Dr. Sadaty is wonderful and polite. She is a great person and doctor and she truly cares. ~ Louise Fraracci
in Greenvale, NY |
in NY, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is truly the best. She is kind, thorough, and so incredibly knowledgeable. What continues to amaze me about her is not just her western MD smarts, but her holistic knowledge. The fact that she hasn't just thrown drugs at me like every other doctor has been life changing to say the least. I've never had a doctor ask me about my nutrition, stress levels, exercise, meditation (ha! none before her, daily now!), and so much more. She is really just the best, I wholeheartedly recommend her!
Dr. Sadaty is AMAZING! I've been plagued with health issues my entire life, went to countless specialists and never found answers, or relief. I went to see Dr. Sadaty through her Thrive program & within a short period of time my health issues began to disappear. Dr. Sadaty is brilliant, compassionate & dedicated. Her vast knowledge of traditional & naturopathic practices is so rare, she has truly saved me. I can't possibly say enough about Dr. Sadaty!
in Forest Hills |
I love Dr. Sadaty, she gave me my life back!!!! Dr. Sadaty is a highly skilled, intelligent, proactive and trustworthy physician. She has always gone above and beyond my gynecological health with incorporation of integrative and currently functional medicine. She is attentive to all my complaints which for years, different doctors who didn’t care to go above and beyond or listen tried to diagnose as depression and borderline hypothyroidism. After being under her care for severe adrenal fatigue,
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Sadaty is an amazing doctor. I relocated to Florida and have had a tough time trying to find a doctor as knowledgeable as Dr. Sadaty. Needless to say I continue to rely upon Dr. Sadaty's medical expertise as she is only a phone call away. I have recommended her to numerous friends and they always comment how impressed they are with her expertise and caring demeanor.
in NY |
Dr. Sadaty is an extremely compassionate doctor! She is equipped with superior knowledge of gynecological as well as integrating the wellness of the entire body. She understands that women are not segmented but instead a sum of the whole. Extremely happy to have Dr. Sadaty as part of my health team!
in Flushing, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is a caring, knowledgable, and professional individual. I was having a repeat condition, and was not able to get any supportive or meaningful information from my other doctors. Within minutes of meeting with Dr. Sadaty, she had made a plan for me, and continued to follow up with me via email every few weeks. Not to mention the fact that she responded to any questions I had via email within 24 hours. Wonderful doctor!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr.Sadaty is an amazing doctor. She is one of the few doctors that actually listens to her patients and values what they have to say. I Highly recommend her! You will be happy with the professional and compassionate medical treatment you receive .
in Central Islip, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is the kindest and warmest doctor I have ever met. Walking into Dr. Sadaty's office you feel a sense of calmness. Dr. Sadaty is a doctor who listens to her patient's symptoms and takes their feelings, wants and needs in to consideration. Dr. Sadaty is the first doctor who has listened to me, sat down next to me and explained all results & treatment and she has devised the most amazing plan that had me seeing results in 4 weeks. She is truly an amazing, caring and supportive doctor.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Dr Sadaty is wonderful and caring. She made me feel at ease with some problems I am having......I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and could not picture anyone else taking care of me and my baby. During pregnancy there are a bunch of doctor appointment milestones that you have to go to....and the staff at Great Neck Ob/Gyn has been wonderful and accommodating throughout everything.
Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is my angel on earth. She helped me when I was given medication that I was severely allergic too and was in tremendous pain and discomfort for a year!!! She helped me and now I am cured!! Very Patient and explains everything thoroughly and truly cares about her patients. I thank God I found her!
in NY |
Dr. Anita Sadaty is an incredibly professional, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, compassionate, caring Doctor! She is just wonderful. I have to say, each doctor in this practice is terrific. The entire staff at Great neck obgyn is great. Always feel taken care of. The office is run in a very organized, efficient manner.
in Westbury, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is a wonderful doctor who treats her patients with care and expertise. She focuses on the root cause of your issue not just the symptoms. She truly understands the vital relationship of treating the patient as a whole. She took the time to determine the cause of my fertility issues and has done the same for so many of my friends who were unable to be helped by countless fertility clinics. I highly recommend her as I'm completely confident in her knowledge and philosophy of treatment.
in Queens, ny |
Doctor Sadaty is a great doctor she delivered my baby in October 2015 and she was the only Doctor I would see in great Neck ob/gyn I don't understand some of these bad reviews because she's an amazing Doctor
in Long Beach, NY |
Dr. Sadaty is beyond amazing. I would highly recommend her to deliver your baby.
in New York, NY |
I made an urgent appt. because of lower abdominal pain as well as bloating. She could not have been more dismissive or uncaring!!!!! I asked the nurse shouldn't they take a urine sample? She said no - the doctor didn't request it!! I said I'm here because I am not feeling well therefore I will want you t check. - a week later I get a call that I have a UTI!!!! When asking Sadaty questions about why I'm feeling pain she rolled her eyes and said I don't know NEVER showing any CARE!! Horrible
Have you seen Dr. Anita Sadaty, MD?
Are you Dr. Sadaty?

Visit Dr. Sadaty

Dr. Sadaty accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO