Dr. Anita Roybal, MD

Dr. Anita Roybal, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Anita Roybal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rio Rancho, NM. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

1101 Golf Course Rd SE Ste 201

Rio Rancho, NM 87124

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Roybal

Dr. Roybal's Experience

Dr. Roybal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Preventive Medicine

Dr. Roybal does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• Mi State Univ Coll Human Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Natividad Med Center

Dr. Roybal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roybal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roybal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roybal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roybal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roybal to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Roybal's Performance
Rio Rancho, NM |
I have read reviews. She is drirect with you. Yes, if your not used to the directness of a docotor then finds someone who will waist time. Yes, with any controlled substance your doctor should do a drug test. Substance abuse is big in this state. Doctor hopping is as well. Ugh, I growl at her being direct but i would rather have that then someone telling me what i want to hear.
Albuquerque, NM |
Awful doctor, after a year of seeing Dr. Roybal when I had a reaction to a medication she would not change it and stated that I had to come in a and be seen. She does not listed to your medical problems she only focuses on what she wants to and nothing else, she is snippy and acts like you are waisting her time being in her office. Her Medical Assistant complains about having to work for her everytime I visit the office. Very Rude and would not send my dog to be treated by her
Rio Rancho, NM |
Terrible Doctor!!! Does not listen,is VERY rude!!! When I asked her a question she snapped at me and acted like I was stupid! Books unnecessary office visits, that I pay for!! Scheduled me for a bunch of tests, which I had done right away and said I needed referrals. It's been over a month , still no referrals!! I wonder how long it takes to make a phone call!!!! Then when I needed pain medication from her, I had to take a urine test every time I needed a refill!! I DO NOT recommend!!!!
Rio Rancho, NM |
I was very unhappy with my visit. She was rude and snippy. She even scolded my mom for speaking. I felt like she was annoyed with me being there. I waited three extra weeks for my lab results from another doctor because I was just not willing to suck it up and go back to her.
Dr. Roybal was was snappy and rude to me. I expressed my concerns about my health to her and she seemed really annoyed , like she had something better to. My appt was at 8:30 and she didint take me till 9:30. Waste of a 25 dollar co-pay. Would not recommend her.
in Rio rancho, nm |
She listens to your problem and responds professionally. She is a doctor I totally respect. I have been seeing her for over 3 years and am very pleased to have her for my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Anita Roybal, MD?
Are you Dr. Roybal?