Dr. Anita Konka, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Konka

Univ Of Penn Otolaryngology

3737 Market St Ste 302 Philadelphia, PA 19104

Dr. Anita Konka, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Konka accepts

Dr. Konka accepts the following insurance:

Select
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Konka's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adenoidectomy
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Black Eye
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Cancer
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Tinnitus

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Konka

Dr. Konka?
Dr. Konka's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anita Konka, MD
Over the past 3 years, I have dealt, with a lot health wise! A lot doctors, can do surgery, all can prescribe medications.... but not all, can effect you with their mere presence alone! Dr Konka has been my surgeon, prescriber, but most importantly, her personality, understanding and confidence, always made, me feel, that I was always going to be “Alright” because, she wiuld see to it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka is extremely outstanding. In February, I became a patient of Dr. Konka, and from that day forward I have had nothing but a positive experience with her. She is very knowledgable and has shown true concerns for me. In May I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery. Thanks to the surgery she performed on me I am able to breathe better. Therefore, making my sleep a whole lot better. Dr. Konka has my full trust and choosing her as my Dr. was the best decision I made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I had the wonderful opportunity to see Dr. Konka at the VA Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Konka was extremely knowledgeable in my particular situation. She made me feel comfortable rather than awkward & knew EXACTLY what I was telling her & what my condition was. Unfortunately for me, Dr. Konka will be relocating to West Palm Beach, FL. Their gain is Philly's & my loss. In the event I do need surgery, I have NO problems traveling to see her! That's how much I appreciated her consult. Best of luck Dr. Konka! See you in the F.L.A.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr Anita Konka did a wonderful job on my revision "Rhinoplasty". For years I suffered with not being able to breath due to having a deviated septum and did I ever luck out. So professional and has great bedside manners. While visiting the Ears, nose and throat clinic one of the assistants looked at my very crooked nose and her asked if I had any interest in having the septum straightened and Dr. Konka proceeded in the operation just about a month ago. Thank you Dr. Konka for doing a fantastic job and because of you am now able to breath again out of both nostrils. As far as recommendations go I would definitely give her a 10 + she really know her stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I had nose surgery about 15 years ago at the University of Penn. I had follow up care and did the minimum in the years following surgery. Recently, my nose had started to bother me, so I made an appointment, and found Dr Konka. She was very pleasant and took the time to listen and answer all of my questions and made some great suggestions on how I could improve the situation without going back in for surgery again. She was very honest about what my expectations should be and walked me throug
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I saw Dr. Konka last year for sinus surgery. I have nothing but great things to say about her. Not only is she an exceptional physician, but she is also very personable and was able to answer any concerns I had prior to surgery. Following surgery, I followed up with her regularly to check-in on how I was recovering and she continued to be very thorough with a great bedside manner. If I ever have sinus issues again (or any other ENT related issues), I would go back to see Dr. Konka in a heartbeat
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka is easily one of the best doctors I've ever had! I had a septoplasty and now I can breathe very clearly for the first time in a long time. She's very knowledgeable and easy to talk to and always made me feel good about the procedure and calmed my nerves every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka was very professional and made me feel very relaxed before and after procedure.I'm very confident in her...I highly recommend Dr.Konka stiches desolved and there was no scaring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
dr. konka was my savior. I was completely out of it when I met her, but she saved my life. I have no words to describe how grateful I am for her and her treatment. she is an angel for what she did for me. every time I see her, I am so impressed with her. I absolutely trust her decisions. coming to dr. konka was the best decision I have made
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I had been struggling to breathe through my nose for years with various medications before I met Dr. Konka. Dr. Konka came recommended from the doctors at my ENT office as the best doctor for the full Rhinoplasty. I would need to restore functional breathing due to the deviated septum, bone spurs and other malformations restricting my breathing. Dr. Konka with her confident warm demeanor reduced the fear of the impending surgery in the first appointment. I now can fully breath without medication
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
she is very thorough and knowledgeable. she provided details in a way that I could understand. And you can just tell that you she knows what she is talking about. she was so patient in explaining. she double-checked her work to make sure everything was in order. she was great in showing us what to do and with recommendations. and she is so sympathetic to my situation and she wants to help me. I would really recommend her for someone with a nose problem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka is extremely attentive and supportive. Her manner is both professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I called to make an appointment on a Friday and was in to see Dr Konka on the following Monday. She scheduled surgery for next day to reconstruct the left side of my face after multiple fractures to my eye socket, cheekbone and nose 16 days before. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Konka. I left the hospital with very limited trauma to my face after being on the operating table for six hours, and very little pain. My follow up two weeks later was great and the wait times are minimal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr Konka made me feel as though i was her quota she had to meet that day. She examined me and said what she saw and left the room. It was very very unsettling. She never returned. My appointment was finished by another staff member. She never returned with my paperwork. Very unprofessional. It was as if they said "lets see who our next candidate for a procedure will be and make money from". I will not be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I had a traumatic injury to my face and nose and Dr. Konka has been with me every step of the way, from my initial referral right after the incident to my most recent 6-month follow up of my surgery 1.5 years after the accident. She was always very open and honest and helped me pick the correct procedures to get my breathing back and my nose straightened out. 100% would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka evaluated and surgically treated my problems with nasal obstructions due to septum deviations and blockage due to superficial nasal skin growths. She is extremely professional and meticulous in her examination and evaluation. Dr. Konka methodically put together a surgical plan of action and discussed thoroughly my options and possible outcomes for success. She is caring, compassionate and precise. The outcomes have been outstanding and I highly recommend Dr. Konka.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr.Konka was the best her bedside manner was incredible ,her knowledge of her craft top notch. she put my fears at ease from the start and assured me this surgery would be well worth it. i suffered from a 27 year old injury that was quite extensive, this didn't bother her one bit. we set up the surgery and upon the start the injury was more extensive than previously thought all in all it took a whopping seven hours to complete however the results were so worth it!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
Dr. Konka is friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. She made sure I understood what was going on with my broken nose and what my options for treatment were.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
My visit with Dr. Konka was truly a professional, pleasant experience. She is kind, thorough, and extremely caring. I would highly recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Konka, MD?
I'm a retired athlete who experienced many injuries to my face that went untreated for well over a decade. Needless to say a lot more restructuring needed to be done once surgery began compared to what was originally planned. Dr. Konka not only rose to the challenge but completely exceeded my expectations of what I would look and feel like after surgery. I can finally fully breathe out of my nose again and also gained more confidence due to my appearance. I couldn't be happier with the result!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Konka?