Dr. Anita Gondy, MD

Dr. Anita Gondy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anita Gondy, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Andhra University in 1986 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

7160 Smoke Ranch Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Anthem
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Gondy

See how frequently Dr. Gondy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Pap Smear
Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Gondy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• St Theresa's college for women, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Rangaraya Medical College, Andhra University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Government General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Rangaraya Medical College, Andhra University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gondy has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Gondy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gondy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gondy's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gondy to family and friends

Dr. Gondy's Performance

Waited an hour and a half past my appointment time. She talked for about 5 minutes and that was it. I would consider going back to her if I didnt have to wait so long, but because of that I will not go back there.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Gondy is a wonderful Doctor, who cares about her patients. As a nurse I have taken care of many of her patients which is I why I chose her as my doctor to perform my surgery. I had no complications and with in 1 week I was ready to resume my normal activities. I recommend her to my patients,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My wife had surgery on 9/12/17. I was a little bit scared but thx to the amazing professionalism of Dr. Gondy, I was very happy with the outcome. Prior to surgery, she explained to us vividly what will happen and the approx. time and the pros and the cons. During surgery, I was a little bit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very disappointed from her practice. She didn't care at all about me as a patient, all they care is money. If you don't want to follow their rules, based on how to get more money from the insurance you are out of their practice, even if you are pregnant. A few times I was overcharged. There is no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Ana, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with our practice. This information has been sent to our office administrator to address. If you could please contact us with more details regarding your complaint, we would be happy to assist you further. You can reach us at 702.254.8900 or through our website at whasn.com.

Great doctor!i would recommend anyone whose ever had a bad experience with a doctor.she explains everything and makes you comfortable!very gentle and kind!everyone was wonderful.