Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Anita Fulton, MD
Dr. Anita Fulton, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Fulton is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital and Tomball Regional Medical Center.

New Experience OB/GYN and Medspa

21334 Kuykendahl Rd Ste A

Spring, TX 77379

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare
  • Tenet HealthSystem Medical

Learn about Dr. Fulton

We know that when you chose your OBGYN looking for someone who is qualified and professional, but we are also an office that is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to listen to you. Our office is here for you through all the phases of a woman's life. To enhance your experience, we have united a MedSpa Clinic for your relaxation needs. New Experience makes every effort to provide you with the attentive care and comfort you deserve.

Dr. Fulton's Experience

Dr. Fulton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Incontinence
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryosurgery
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • King Drew Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Masters Medical Management, Usc
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Fulton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fulton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fulton to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Fulton's Performance
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Fulton and her staff are absouelty amazing! Ive already recommended friends and family and wouldn't recommend any other OBGYN!
San Antonio, TX |
From the first time I walked in Dr. Fulton and her staff has made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Fulton is very knowledgeable and speaks in a way her patient will understand. She makes you feel comfortable when asking questions.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Anita Fulton is a wonderful doctor! She is excellent! I got a hysterectomy and her and her surgical team were superb! I can't say enough about my wonderful experiences with her. She also delivered my daughter and she wasn't even my doctor. She is great! I highly recommend Dr. Anita Fulton. She is now and for sure my doctor!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Fulton is an exceptional doctor! She delivered my first child and it was the best experience I could of asked for. She even went out of her way to communicate with my husbands chain of command in the Army to get him down in time for delivery. I ended up having to have a c-section but the recovery from it was ALOT smoother than everyone made it seem it would be. I will definitely have her as my doctor for future pregnancies!! Thanks for all you do Dr. Fulton!
Spring, TX |
I absolutely love Dr Fulton, she is great! Delivered 2 of my children and am currently seeing her for my 3rd child. She is very sweet and her NEW staff is great as well. My only complaint would be wait time, unfortunately I'm always there 1 to 1 1/2 hours each appointment
in Spring Tx |
Dr Fulton is very caring and helpful! Her staff and herself always make us feel very welcome. Glad to call her my dr
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Fulton is a great provider. I changed OB/GYN after a bad experience with my previous doctor. Dr. Fulton accepted me as a patient, made me feel comfortable, and provided all the information that I needed. The office staff is also great.
Dr. Fulton and associates are very welcoming and friendly! Atmosphere is great and service is very prompt! Dr. Fulton listens and answers all questions fully and accurately! Hands down best OB I've been to in a long while!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Fulton delivered my baby girl in January 2017. I had no issues. Everything went great. Great bedside manor and great at communicating and she answered all my questions. I still continue to use her after delivery.
in Houston, TX |
She such a amazing doctor !!!
in Cypress, TX |
Wait time is average and staff is amazing
in Cypress, TX |
Doctor fulton will be delivering my baby in about a week or so. I fully trust her and her choices. Her and her staff are amazing
in Cypress, TX |
I have been attending this doctor for years. The doctor is sometimes out due to delivering babies but staff always make time for me or make me a new appointment
in Cypress, TX |
Doctor Fulton was a great help! Her staff was so pleasant to work with!
Cypress, TX |
She delivered both of my sons! Very helpful and comforting
in Houston, TX |
she is amazing. she is so nice and sweet.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Fulton was great!! She was very positive. The wait time wasn't long! Staff was amazing
in Houston, TX |
I've left a bad review before, but now that the office has completely changed I felt that I should put in a good review. The doctor is awesome, and looks out for her patients. The office staff are now friendly, organized, remember my name, proactive when issues arise, and are pretty flexible and listen when you have a question. The nurses are also very nice and dedicated. They take my BP multiple times and are helpful on the phone when you call in with questions, not in a hurry to get off phone.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Fulton is one amazing OBGYN. My wife went into the hospital because of complications. needless to say, Dr. Fulton took the time to call my wife at 8pm at night to tell her about an infection she has that is causing her to have pelvic pain, nausea and vomiting. She put in a prescription. CVS informed me that my insurance company needed to approve the medication. Here it is 835 at night, sick wife at home and CVS is about to close she helped!!!!
in Tomball, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fulton, she is very professional and has a great bedside manner. I always feel comfortable asking her any questions I may have about my pregnancy. Her office staff was pretty horrible when I first started going to see her but she has cleaned house and hired almost all new staff. They are very friendly and call to let you know if your appointment needs to be rescheduled due to a baby being delivered/doctor being out of the office or whatever the case may be.
in Houston, TX |
New Experience OB/GYN defines itself as being one of the most disorganized and unsatisfactory OB/GYN. If could give zero stars, I would. The first time I visited, I had to wait almost three hours; I was never notified of this but still waited. This next time I scheduled my appointment a couple of months before my annual well-woman and needless to say I walked in and found out the doctor wasn't there. All of the appointments being cancelled AND I wasnt on the schedule at all! staff unfriendly too
in Tomball |
Great doctor have been seeing her for over 5 years aND I recommend all my friends and family. They all love her also!
in spring, tx |
Called several times to ask for my test results and nothing, they don't answer my calls not return the calls.
in Houston, TX |
The front office staff are the one I have problem with not the doctor. I having a hard time to just make an appointment to see the doctor. I called and was put on hold for twenty minutes and then got hang up and then call back and put on hold again for another 30 minutes. Staff at front office are very unprofessional.
Very unprofessional, and unorganized. No one is ever in the office, they don't answer the phone, they don't call you back. If you get blood work done don't expect them to call you with the results. I didn't hear anything from them for 2 months and kept calling, but of course got NO answer. I definitely won't be going back to her. It's too much of a hassle!
in Spring, TX |
She delivered my baby girl with excellent performace!
in spring, tx |
office looks outdated. wait time is ridiculous - over 1 hour every time only to see the doctor for 5 minutes. you ask questions and the doctor answers very briefly that you ultimately give up trying. scheduling an appointment is also hard with long hold times on the phone.
Have you seen Dr. Anita Fulton, MD?
Are you Dr. Fulton?

Visit Dr. Fulton

Dr. Fulton accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas