Dr. Anita Dai, MD

Dr. Anita Dai, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Dai specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Sun City, AZ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dai? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dai's Experience

See how Dr. Dai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dai

Dr. Dai accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dai has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dai
Dr. Dai's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
in Phoenix AZ |
Doctor Dai. is simply a star of a doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Dai for my migraine headaches. It was the first time seeing a doctor for them and after her recommended treatments I am living happily and pain free. She is very courteous and caring. I definitely would recommend her... Excellent service.
in peoria, az |
I have had this doctor for over 2 years, and have always had excellent treatment from her. She is always professional, and has diagnosed and treated my condition better than expected. I would recommend her for a good general all around doctor, and an excellent weight loss doctor.
in Peoria, AZ |
My mom has been going to Dr. Dai for 3 years now and has been happy with her. She's friendly, takes her time with my mom and answers her questions.
in Sun city az |
I have been seeing Dr. Dai for several years and would definitely recommend her. The staff is very friendly and I have no issues getting appointments. Great experience and doctor.
in Sun City, AZ |
Rushes through appointment while sipping her coffee. No follow through. No exam done-she barely looked at me....just nods her head to whatever I said while typing on her laptop. Refused my prescription until she made me come in so she could get my copay and charge my insurance. Office staff is incompetent and changes by the week. Waiting and exam rooms aren't very clean. No sense of privacy as she discussed my care from the hall. I hear her order vitamin shot every time for everyone. Never again
in Sun City, AZ |
Horrible doctor. Spends all her time with you using the function keys on her computer to auto fill all the things she should have done during the appointment but didn't. She doesn't even do an exam after your initial visit. You're rushed in and out in 3 minutes. Office isn't the cleanest either. If you need a quick physical and you're healthy she may be OK, but I doubt it. We think she's dangerous and we'll NEVER go there again.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I drive all the way from queen creek just to see her no other doctor will do. She provides all types of services and care. Women's health, weight loss and management, cosmetic, everything! One stop shop with anything and everything I could ask for. Dr. Dai and her staff are all kind and professional and they get you in and out with no long waits. I recommend her to everyone. I would give her more stars if I could. Go experience it for yourself and see
in Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Dai seems to know her profession, but hires unqualified young people for her office help. They don't contact the patient for an appointment when they need to renew a prescription. It appears that when the prescription needs to be approved that you have to make an appointment whether your ill or not so they can receive a co-pay.
in Glende, AZ |
First impression ... she was a Ray of Sunshine!
in Sun City West, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr Dai since 2012 I have had nothing but great experiences.My insurance changed and I immediately changed to go back to Dr.Dai she is very caring and takes her time with her patients. I have many health issues and Dr Dai has always taken the time to address them with me. I would highly recommend her to anyone she truly cares for her patients.
Peoria |
She is extremely attentive. All my needs were met. Get office staff is friendly and when I had insurance issues due to switching companies she worked with me. I recommend her to everyone I know!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have experienced a great deal of lower back pain as a result of a car accident about 4 years ago. I have been to several other doctors but none of them really seemed to help with the pain. I started going here and I honestly feel much better. The wait times are very short as well, and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Dai Gave me a lot of help in natural treatment advice and exercises since I chose to not take strong pain medication as it makes me jaundice. I definitely reccomend.
Have you seen Dr. Anita Dai, MD?
Are you Dr. Dai?

Compare Dr. Dai

Dr. Dai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Sanction

Dr. Dai has received 1 sanction

• Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (10/4/2016)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Arizona

Why It Matters: Dr. Dai's Board Certifications

Dr. Dai does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dai and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Greek

Dr. Dai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.