Dr. Anita Bodrogi, DO

Dr. Anita Bodrogi, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Female

In Health Family Medicine 74 Margaret St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bodrogi specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Plattsburgh, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bodrogi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bodrogi's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bodrogi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bodrogi

Dr. Bodrogi accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bodrogi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bodrogi

Dr. Bodrogi's Review Details
3.4 based on 37 responses
Experience with Dr. Bodrogi
Dr. Bodrogi's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (34)
in Plattsburgh, NY |
I have found Dr Bodrogi and all of the staff at In Health to be very professional and pleasant. The facility is lovely and clean. Dr. Bodrogi spent as much time as I needed to resolve my health issue, and in addition to treatment, she gave me some very helpful dietary suggestions to improve my condition. A very caring and informed physician.
in Plattsburgh, NY |
Dr. Bodrogi is without question the best doctor I have ever had in my life. She's professional, extremely knowledgeable, eager to join you in your life's health journey. She keep you informed every step of the way. Like a spiritual guide she is my health guide through this journey. I highly recommend Doctor Bodrogi to everyone!
in Plattsburgh, NY |
I've been with Dr.Bodrogi for years and she is wonderful! Working with me to solve my thyroid problem & was VERY involved in making sure I was getting results.She listened and wrote down all of my symptoms and worked through different options, making me feel like we were a team ( she had to deal with the 50 webMD printouts I brought with me haha)Her staff is very helpful & so friendly! The waiting room/patients rooms are clean and inviting! I now live in Syracuse but travel bc she is that good!!
in Saranac Lake, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Bodrogi since 2007 when she helped me with a problem that no other doctor was willing to tackle. Her open-mindedness is evident by her breadth of medical knowledge and willingness to explore all patient's symptoms. Dr. Bodrogi keeps current on both the latest in-depth tests and treatment possibilities. If you're looking for a doctor to simply write another drug prescription without thinking of alternatives to treat your symptoms, Dr. Bodrogi is definitely not for you.
in Plattsburgh, NY |
Dr. Bodrogi has no sympathy for her patients and barely looks up from her computer screen during an appointment. I had to repeat myself over and over and she just does not listen to her patients, their needs, or care about their suffering. I would recommend that if you are looking for a doctor DO NOT SEE BODROGI. I left her office in worse shape than when I went in and I have now heard from others that they have had similar experiences. This woman should not be practicing medicine.
in Plattsburgh, NY |
This has been the worst experience in my life in dealing with a primary doctor. The office rooms are not very clean maybe not even very sanitary, scary! The actual doctors appearance was sloppy which explains the sloppy approach she has taken with my health. I have dropped this doctor and am now seeing a more professional doctor. I need a doctor that has the same urgency as I have with my health. I would NEVER recommend Dr Bodrogi to ANYONE! Unfortunate.
in Plattsburgh, NY |
She is very personable, and asks questions/listens to identify what may be causing the problem, so we can solve/fix the problem.
Have you seen Dr. Anita Bodrogi, DO?
Are you Dr. Anita Bodrogi, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bodrogi

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Why It Matters: Dr. Bodrogi's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Bodrogi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bodrogi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bodrogi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bodrogi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Bodrogi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bodrogi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bodrogi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bodrogi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bodrogi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bodrogi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bodrogi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients