Dr. Anita Bednarz, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Anita Bednarz, MD
Dr. Anita Bednarz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Wheaton, IL. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bednarz is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Bednarz's Experience

See how Dr. Bednarz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bednarz

Dr. Bednarz accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Bednarz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bednarz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bednarz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bednarz to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Bednarz's Performance
    in Bloomingdale, IL |
    I love Dr.Bednarz! She is super sweet and thorough with me anytime I meet her. She also takes my concerns very seriously and to heart. She really meets my health needs. =)
    Hi Kazmi, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear you've had such a great experience with Dr. Bednarz. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.
    in Naperville, IL |
    I felt like she didn't hear anything I said and only wanted to focus on getting the yearly asthma questions done. I kept coming to her with the same two concerns (birth control not working and poor sleep), and they were never solved. A simple switch of medications could have fixed my issues but she would ignore my concerns and ask me about asthma (which is only an issue when I have a cold). She was always short and standing by the door as if she wanted to leave as quickly as possible.
    in Roselle, IL |
    I saw Dr. Bednarz for probably two years as my PCP. In the last 4 years I put on maybe 40lbs. I?m 25 yo. Dr. Bednarz ran a thyroid test and determined that I do not have an overactive thyroid. Well when I told my NEW PCP about my abnormal weight gain she referred me to an endocrinologist - well turns out I have an elevated adrenal hormone level. Dr. Bednarz should have referred me to an endocrinologist. She had no business telling me that my weight gain was normal.
    Have you seen Dr. Anita Bednarz, MD?

Dr. Bednarz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bednarz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bednarz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bednarz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bednarz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rush Medical College Of Rush University

Graduated in 2008

UIC/Advocate Illinois Masonic Family Medicine Residency

• Polish

Dr. Bednarz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bednarz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage