Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj, MD

Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd # 29, Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My first experience delivering a baby was as a medical student. I found the experience exhilarating and knew, at that moment, I wanted to specialize in ob/gyn. I enjoy the diversity and variety that ob-gyn presents. I also enjoy taking care of women and empowering them with knowledge, making sure they always have a good understanding of their condition and health. I am very kind and caring by nature and able to reassure my patients about their conditions and ease their fears and concerns.Read more

Dr. Durairaj's Experience

See how Dr. Durairaj's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Durairaj

Dr. Durairaj accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Durairaj has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Durairaj's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Durairaj to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Durairaj
Dr. Durairaj's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Alpharetta, GA |
A very Confident doctor . ... PERFECT is the one word enough to tell about her.
Smooth as clockwork from start to finish! Dr. Durairaj rocks!
Great experience with both the office and the doctor. Very compassionate care!
All was wonderful
Great experience every time.
Dr. Durairaj is wonderful doctor and very personable!
Anissa is wonderful. The entire practice is Thorough and punctual
Great overall experience.
I felt very comfortable and that the doctor listened to my questions and answered with insight.
in Atlanta, GA |
She may be good to others but we had terrible experience, we tried to tell her that the due date is earlier but she did not listen , on our 9th month visit but she did not check again saying that its a C Section so come on due date, the baby came earlier than the due date, it was the date that the ultrasound showed so were right, she did not showed up for the C-section & never visited us after the C-section , we visited her after few days & she did showed up again & the appt was rescheduled.
Dr. Durairaj is such a caring provider, makes you feel comfortable, and is easy to talk to.
in Atlanta, GA |
AMAZING. Takes her time, listens, responds thoughtfully. One of the best doctors I have ever been to.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Durairaj came highly recommended to me by a friend who had had a very complicated pregnancy. Throughout my pregnancy (which was straight-forward), I was happy to have a kind, friendly and informative doctor. Luckily, she was on call on my D-day!! Her patience and skill came through all the more as she sat through the 3-hours of pushing (no epidural) encouraging and helping me the entire time until my beautiful baby arrived! Hats off!
Have you seen Dr. Anissa A. Durairaj, MD?
Are you Dr. Durairaj?

Compare Dr. Durairaj

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 30342

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.