Dr. Anish Shah, MD

Dr. Anish Shah, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 41

Dr. Anish Shah, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Richmond, VA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Chippenham Hospital and Henrico Doctors' Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shah to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Wed

Thu

Fri

Shady Grove Fertility – Stony Point

Shady Grove Fertility – Stony Point9030 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 450 Richmond, VA 23235
    • Sat: closed

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Shah is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital Richmond, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Practices at Top Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah has one of the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a doctor. All our calls and visits were always informative. His team is attentive and extremely helpful with any questions or concerns that arose during our few months working with them. We wish we would have seen Dr. Shah sooner and will definitely be back for future family planning.
LSmith – Jan 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Shah and his nursing staff. Dr. Shah is extremely knowledgeable of his field and does a phenomenal job of breaking down information and making it easy to understand. He goes above and beyond for his patients. It is clear that he truly cares about his patients and their success during a very difficult time. Dr. Shah's nursing staff is also top notch! They answered all of my questions thoroughly and never with judgement. I felt so incredibly supported by Dr. Shah and his staff in my journey. I highly recommend them to anyone having fertility issues.
Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah and his medical team (Morganne, Rosie, Maggie) were beyond great going through the difficult road of infertility and IVF treatments. Dr. Shah builds his patient relationship with compassion and makes you feel as if you are the only family he is working with. He helped through the doubts, the questions, and the not so great results. We started seeing Dr. Shah after 3 failed IUIs and a miscarriage. He shared his knowledge and helped prepared us as we embarked on the IVF journey. We had a positive pregnancy with second IVF cycle and with first embryo transfer. We are currently 21 weeks pregnant and there is not a day goes without us being beyond grateful for Dr. Shah and his team to help start this journey. They will always be part of our story as we share with our loved ones.
Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Thank you, Dr. Shah and Shady Grove for the ultrasounds and bloodwork before my OB would see me! You put my husband and I at ease and we are so grateful to you and your office. We didn't expect on this surprise pregnancy after trying for a year, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Maria – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah and his team at SGF were great! We were very comfortable with them and they helped us reach our goals. We are expecting twins thanks to them!
Sheraz A – Nov 10, 2021
Sheraz, Thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
My husband and I are incredibly grateful and appreciative to Dr. Shah for the constant support on our fertility journey. There is no way around the difficulty of this experience - physically, mentally and emotionally. We felt incredibly well educated by Dr. Shah, and we very much appreciated his direct and intentional manner. This trying and expensive process was very much doable thank you to the support of Dr. Shah and his staff. We're thrilled to be expecting our first baby via IVF and have full faith in this process.
Kelly Croglio Wotring – Nov 09, 2021
Kelly, thank you for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Wow!! What a journey it has been. I am not sure that how i can put this into words to eloquently express my gratitude for you and your fantastic staff enough. Dr. Shah have taken care of us for 6 months, and have gone above and beyond in helping us with starting a family that we always dreamt of. The patience and compassion that you have shown us has been so reassuring and humbling. It is not easy to work with patients in healthcare all day long, and maintain a pleasant aura and atmosphere of kindness and empathy. Through every anxious blood draw, many teary appointments, and the best phone call consultation ever - you were comforting and supportive. Infertility is STRESSFUL journey and we truly appreciate the compassion and understanding we received from everyone at Shady Grove Fertility. Although I will miss you and your staff, this ia a positive sign that my pregnancy is STRONG. Thank you & God Bless you all with continued success and we are hoping & praying for more IVF babies.
Tripti and Ujjwal – Oct 01, 2021
Tripti And Ujjwal, Thank you so much for sharing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is amazing! Very competent and knowledgeable in the field. He is patient and is always willing to answer any and all questions you might have! Would recommend anyone seeking fertility physician!
Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Best doctor I have ever had in my life! I wish he could be my OBGYN!
  • Long wait times
Nagle – Sep 14, 2021
Nagle, Thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah was wonderful to work with. He is knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, professional and was always willing to go above and beyond. He has a great bedside manner and always took the time to listen to my ideas and concerns. He made me feel like a partner in my care and not just a patient. His team of staff were equally as wonderful and came to feel like family.
Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is the best RE! We came to him after 5 miscarriages and he was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. Dr. Shah has the best bedside manner and he never once made me feel like my feelings were invalid and did such a great job of soothing away my concerns, even when I was a sobbing mess. Even though we had another miscarriage under his care, he never gave up hope and felt the loss deeply with us. I didn't feel that I was just a patient, but was a friend he cared for. We did several rounds of medications and each time, he would call me himself with results or instructions on what to do. Our protocols were geared towards me and not just "what is done," and Dr. Shah truly explained every thought process behind his decisions for us. Anytime we had questions or ideas to try, he was open minded and would explain why it would or would not work for our case. We were definitely a team. My husband and I are currently 31 weeks pregnant with twins because of Dr. Shah!
Best RE I've ever met! – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Words cannot express how amazing of a doctor Dr. Shah is for anyone going through IVF. He stuck with me when I was egg banking through three IVF cycles, and again for my fourth IVF cycle where my husband and I finally were able to transfer. We are now 21 weeks and expecting a little girl! Through all of the bumps in the road, Dr. Shah didn't give up on me when it could have been easy to recommend stopping the IVF cycle or not transfer. He truly cares about his patients and wants them to have a miracle baby.
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
We met Dr. Shah in 2018 when we started our fertility journey. He was very knowledgeable, approachable and immediately put me at ease knowing I would one day be a mom. With his help we have a 2 year old and another on the way. We are so grateful for his care and compassion.
Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
I can not express how thankful we are for getting to work with Dr. Shah. He went above and beyond to take the time to meet with us, support us and give us honest guidance. He was an excellent communicator and our number one fan through our IVF journey. I can not say enough about Dr. Shah and all of the staff at Shady Grove Fertility! 100% the best Doctor and team!
Tiffany L Quicke – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
We did IVF with Dr. Shah in 2018 and had a healthy baby girl. We decided to expand our family and come back to have Baby #2. We cannot thank Dr. Shah and his staff enough for everything that they have done. Dr. Shah is the absolute best and we are incredibly grateful for him. He is kind, compassionate, and has an excellent bedside manner. He is very attentive and thorough and he would always call and check in with us and follow up on results. While we are thrilled to have graduated from Shady Grove, we will really miss Dr. Shah. He will always hold a very special place in our hearts and we don't look at him as a doctor, but more like family. He is truly a miracle worker. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Stephanie and Donald (PJ) Atkinson – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is the BEST! I’ve never had a doctor so attentive, communicative, compassionate and kind - and these attributes are especially important when it comes to a fertility doctor! He is also extremely skilled, knowledgeable and innovative. After several miscarriages and a failed round of IVF, we switched to Dr. Shah and from the get-go, he was incredibly engaged in our case. We could tell he really studied our past history and came up with a plan very SPECIFIC to our needs. We felt like we had a true partner in the process. Not only did he help us understand all the how's and why's behind all of his decision making, but he was very communicative throughout - including almost weekly calls and texts! We are thrilled to have graduated with a healthy pregnancy, but will really miss Dr. Shah!
Mary – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah guided me and my husband through the whole process. He answered all our questions and always made sure to call to follow up on all our results. We are very happy we selected him and SGF Stony Point and we are looking forward to our journey of becoming parents soon!
Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah, Morganne, and the entire SGF team were absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend Dr. Shah more (and I’ll definitely be heading back for Baby 2). :) Dr. Shah and his entire team were so compassionate, efficient, knowledgeable, and skilled. I’ve never had a doctor and team so attentive and kind (and I still email now, at 13 wk 2 days)! We went through IVF after multiple medical issues and losses and I’m so grateful for the care and treatment I received. Dr. Shah is amazing and I hated to graduate to my OB. Highly recommend – you won’t be sorry!
Jenny – Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is absolutely amazing. There are not enough words to thank him for all that he has done for our family. Dr. Shah will always hold a very special place in our hearts.
Hailey Hudson – Jun 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?
Dr Shah is amazing! Not only he is smart and I totally trusted him with my care, but his bedside manner is top notch! He genuinely cares for his patients and wants the best for them. While I am so happy to graduate from Shady Grove, I wish I could bring Dr Shah along with me for the next 9 months! He is the BEST!!
Rebekah Townes – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Shah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?
Provider explaining information to patient