Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD

Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

259 E Erie St Fl 13

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kadakia's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

"Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives."

2006

4.5

Dr. Kadakia?
Dr. Kadakia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD
Dr. Kadakia IS the best of the best. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2006 and I asked him to Please talk to me as a common person, not in a medical vocabulary. He did exactly that and made it very easy to understand what would be expected----including being upfront and telling me my leg would never be as good as it was. With the extensive damage that was done, I understood that. He has done a Great job getting it better------but as told to me right upfront--never will be what it was. I appreciate his honesty EVERTIME I have seen him. I was with him when he was in Michigan, and have/will stick with him in Chicago. VERY worth the distance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr Kadakia is an excellent surgeon and very personable. He’s awesome. He really took care of me. Honest and upfront. I forgot extremely comfortable right off the bat with. I’m healing very well from my ankle surgery. He did his job well. Made sure to give me the time I needed to heal before I returned to work. Danielle is an awesome addition to the staff at Northwestern too. I’m grateful I landed in his hands. Dr K will take care of you!! Thanks man!! Best regards Glen Brylski
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr Kadakia is AMAZING! He performed a triple arthrodesis on me in Feb/ 2017 and has made my life take a turn for the better! He has an incredible bedside manner; the staff/team @ NMH are also INCREDIBLE...i would personally highly recommend Anish R. Kadakia, MD for your orthopaedic needs! (also, he is a SUPER SHARP dresser!!) :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia repaired my foot from a botched surgery done by a podiatrist up north...I cannot say enough about this highly qualified surgeon! His skills have helped me regain full use of my foot and I am very grateful. His staff is incredible, caring and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
I saw several surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Kadakia. A colleague recommended me to Dr. Kadakia. During my initial consult he was very straight forward regarding surgical options, and always had a back up plan which I found comfort in. He took into consideration my age, active lifestyle and selected the surgical option that was best for me. It's been 3 months since surgery and I now have no toe pain. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kadakia and Northwestern Hospital, both are fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
My second toe was hurting, from a previous operation.He said he would take care of that and the 3 toes next to the second toe. He said that they were hammer toes and they were not. The toes on my left foot are the same and they have not been diagnosed as hammertoes. Anyway this was done in 2013 and I put my foot in cold water every night to numb my foot. The last time I sa Dr. Kadakia, he said “I really f*** up this one.” And thenl“I’ve only done this twice, both on old people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
I am pleased with the care and concern Dr. Kadakia shows to his patients. He has really transformed the way that I walk and the pain that I was feeling in my foot and ankle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr Kadakia performed surgery on my granddaughter who dislocated her ankle playing basketball. He re attached the ligaments on both sides of her ankle. She is a notionally ranked swimmer and basketball player. She was back doing both sports in 12 weeks. He was very caring and helpful. We would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia is a life saver! I could barely walk without pain and today one year post op I am hiking mountains with no pain. Amazing skill, and expertise. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
I feel so lucky to have had Dr Kadakia for my surgery to repair ankle fractures of three bones. He is clearly a world class surgeon and invented the plate system in my foot. In addition, he is warm and seems to truly care about his patients. His staff nurse was easy to reach during the difficult times of recovery when I had questions. My scar looks far better than people I've seen who have had similar surgeries with other docs. I'm forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Have already recommended Dr. Kadakia to several people. He is an amazing doctor. He explains, in great detail, exactly what he will do to correct the condition you have. He is literally a life saver. He goes above and beyond. Once you meet him, you will know that he is the doctor for you. He has excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Excellent Dr. - He did not recommend surgery for my posterior tendon issue as well as other top foot and ankle specialists! However, he did recommend surgery for my wife’s ankle! This was her 6th surgery to fix the previous disasters by other Drs. Should have seen him first time! Highly recommend him!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
I fractured my heel (calcaneous), a rare injury for someone my age - under 50. My ER doc gave me a very bad prognosis, which left me quite depressed for about 4 days, until I saw Dr. Kadakia. While he of course couldn't make me any promises, he said that if I followed his post-surgery instructions to the letter, he would get me as close to perfect as possible. Today, almost 1 year to the day from my injury I had my last appointment with him. I can run, play tennis, etc. He da' man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia is OUTSTANDING in his field and at what he does. The only Doctor in the U.S. who could perform the surgery he did on our daughter's left ankle. His expertise and knowledge along with a warm disposition made her pain and recovery more bearable. Highly recommend to anyone who has a foot sports injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia and his entire staff were a pleasure to work with! My husband blew out his Achilles and we were referred to Dr. Kadakia by friends and family who had been patients in the past. He promptly looked at the injury and provided us options. After the consultation we knew that he was the one that we wanted operating to repair the Achilles. The operation was swift. Dr. Kadakia was superb and we would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia quickly diagnosed the cause of my ankle instability, performed reconstructive ankle surgery, and got me back on my feet. My recovery has been much quicker than I expected and I am getting stronger everyday which I attribute to Dr. Kadakia and his excellent team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
I must have seen Dr. Kadakia on a bad day. I saw him for a second opinion on a surgical intervention mentioned by a podiatrist. Dr. Kadakia opposed this intervention and explained his reasoning very well. I was put off, however, by some of his remarks, e.g., "I would only do this surgery on decrepit old ladies who want to fit into their ugly shoes." "Podiatrists are stupid and have low test scores!" and "You will become a heroin addict if you take anything stronger than Advil after surgery."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr, Kadakia and his team were very thorough evaluating and treating my achilles injury. Mr. Kadakia intially offered various alternatives to surgery to repair my injury however we ultimately chose surgery to best repair the damage. Scheduling surgery was easy and the recovery period proceeded quicker than expected with litle or no pain. Although I missed the 2018 ski season, I look forward to the pain free years ahead. I recommend Dr. Kadakia to all those considering ankle and/or foot surger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
During my first office visit, Dr. Kadakia projected an air of confidence, knowledge, and experience. I knew he could take care of my ankle arthritis. He did, with ankle fusion surgery. 6 months later, I am walking normally on an ankle on which I previously could barely stand. My recuperation period was pain free. I highly recommend him and his very friendly and accommodating staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Dr. Kadakia is a great, out-of-the box thinker, and as a result, is able to perform surgical techniques that few other doctors offer. He's an expert at ankle trauma recovery and reconstruction. He's very enthusiastic, spends a lot of time with his patients, and will go above and beyond to communicate with them when needed. After a long multi-year journey, I am happy to report that he has restored my ankle to being fully functional again after undergoing ligament allograft reconstruction.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kadakia?

Insurance accepted

UniCare PPO
Choice
Choice Plus
Select HMO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kadakia treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Kadakia at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

Show All Orthopedic Surgeons