Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD

Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Kadakia is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

259 E Erie St Fl 13

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Kadakia

Video

Dr. Kadakia's Experience

Dr. Kadakia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Mercy Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kadakia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kadakia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kadakia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kadakia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kadakia to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kadakia's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
awesome surgeon with a great bedside manor .no one likes surgery but feeling that I am in the best of hands relieved my tensions
in Peoria, IL |
I can't begin to say enough good things about Dr Kadakia! He's the best We traveled 250 miles each way to have him reconstruct my foot when no one in our network was up to the job. I would highly recommend him. He's professional,positive,and truly the best in his field.
in Portage, IN |
Dr. Kadakia did an excellent job putting my shattered heel together,. He made sure I saw a wound specialist to ensure I did not get any infection in the bone/screw junctures., He has always been positive, approachable and professional with me and my wife. He has also been very pro-patient regarding my work comp issues. Can't recommend him highly enough. His admin, Kelly is great and always gets .back to me and send me any paperwork I need.
in Tinley Park, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Kadakia to anyone. He surgically corrected my wife's foot problem that another doctor did not help. The surgery he performed on my wife was a complete success. He is very intelligent, personable and thoughtful with his patients.
in Elmhurst, IL |
Dr. Kadakia is the most confident and positive doctor I met throughout a very rough time my mother experienced. Dr. Kadakia was positive about fixing my mother's ankle and getting her to walk again – not to mention that he saved her foot after inept and negligent care by a different doctor at another hospital. ! He has the knowledge and skill to back up his confidence. My mother was left in a terrible situation and Dr. Kadakia saved her foot, her life and her happiness.
in Sycamore, IL |
Dr. Kadakia was heaven-sent. I had received surgery from another doctor to correct my flat feet and several other issues and that doctor botched the surgery. Dr. Kadakia fixed the previous mistakes, my original issues, and did a phenomenal job. He is extremely skilled and experienced and did exactly the right amount of work necessary. He made me feel comfortable and always treated me respectfully. He's also very funny and has great style! I trust him completely.
in Oak Park, IL |
Dr. Kadakia is the doctor you need to see for lower leg pain, period. I came to see him after my first podiatrist did not find multiple stress fractures in my foot. I continued to run, until I could not take the pain and sought a second opinion. He found the stress fractures, and did exactly what he said. I completed two marathons this year and back in the game that I love. Northwestern has state of the set imaging, a research hospital, excellent staff. Don't waste your time elsewhere, as I did.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kadakia KNOWS his orthopedics! He knew what was wrong with me before getting a MRI, but we needed the MRI to proceed with surgery. He fixed me! He is straightforward as much as he is kind. I appreciate BOTH. Absolutely fantastic surgeon in every way!
in Ann Arbor, mi |
Dr Kadakia is an excellent surgeon, I am forever greatful for his talents. I thought I was going to end up in a wheelchair the rest of my life. Highly recommend
Wheaton, IL |
I would put zero stars but it will not let me. I was 30 minutes early to my appointment and still waited over an hour. I was told to get some x-rays done even before I saw the doctor so I did only to go it to another waiting room and waited another 20 minutes. Not seeing anyone to ask what was going on I left without seeing the doctor. The office staff is rude and uncaring about your time.
in Chicago, IL |
I was directed to Dr. Kadakia via an emergency break, he was thankfully direct about expectations of how fast I could recover after surgery. He and his staff were exceptionally efficient, respectful and from the comments of my physical therapist he has done an wonderful job in surgery and fixing a place in my ankle. In 3 months I'm as active and mobile as before the accident. I am very happy with his services and would direct any family and friends to use his services.
Chicago, IL |
Zero rating after the horrific experience with this Dr! Thankfully, a relative witnessed his rude and EXTREMELY unprofessional behavior, which we passed onto others in the field all of which were in shock. He was so unwilling to discuss his prognosis he shut me up by putting up his full arm, hand in my face, and stated, I wrote a book! Karma Anish Kadakia - when a colleague at East Bank asked about my injury she guessed his name before I could get out a full sentence about my experience.
Waited an hour after appointment time... then was told it would be a while because they were 30 minutes behind... well then I should have been seen 30 minutes ago! Complete disregard of my time and nobody really cared.. do yourself a favor and find a better doctor who will actually respect your time.
Have you seen Dr. Anish Kadakia, MD?
Are you Dr. Kadakia?

Visit Dr. Kadakia

Dr. Kadakia accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Choice

Lake Forest, IL 60045
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Kadakia at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist