Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Anisa Threlkeld, MD
Dr. Anisa Threlkeld, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Threlkeld is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital.

North Atlanta Eye Care

980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 550

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Threlkeld

I consider it a privilege to be entrusted with the care of my patients. I strive to provide the highest standard of quality medical care with a compassionate, attentive, and personalized approach. My patients are and will always be the reason I practice Medicine.

Dr. Threlkeld's Experience

Dr. Threlkeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Treatment
  • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • Laser Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
  • Johns Hopkins Wilmer Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Duke University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Threlkeld has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Threlkeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Threlkeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Threlkeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Threlkeld to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Threlkeld's Performance
Tucker, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld is an excellent glaucoma specialist but she is not a glaucoma surgent. She is a cataract surgent. These are two different things. Before agreeing to allow her or anyone else to perform an iridoctomy please research to make sure they are trained in glaucoma surgery. My only complaint is that I did not do my research and now I am headed to a surgent to have him do what threlkeld tried to do. Be honest about what you can do and people will return. SMH.. beware please and pray.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld is one of the most caring doctors that I have met. She is very knowledgeable, skilled and she has a gentle way with her patients. I would highly recommend her.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Threlkeld patiently explained the treatment plans for my particular type of glaucoma, and laid out a pathway for treatment that has been excellent.
Atlanta, GA |
Professional, she took plenty of time with me to explain questions. Great follow up. I was very pleased. I never felt rushed or pressured as I had been in other offices. (Optometrist offices). I had cataract surgery on both eyes and the outcome was beyond my expectations. I strongly recommend her and her staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
I feel very grateful that Dr. Threlkeld saw me on a moments notice for an eye issue that was quite troubling and had persisted for quite some time. Though it was the first time she saw me, she treated me like a long term patient and gave me a thorough exam to pinpoint the root of my problem. I was very happy with my experience both with Dr. Threlkeld and the kind & professional ladies in her office. I will be back.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld was very attentive and extremely knowledgeable about the procedure I was about to have. She explained in detail the operation that I had come to see her about. A very gentle and kind person, that makes you feel secure and comfortable in her office and the operating room. The nurses at the outpatient facility adore her and have nothing but compliments about her kindness, professional, and surgical excellence. I feel that I was blessed and fortunate to have had her as my doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Simple….Dr. Threlkeld is the best, above all expectations. On my first visit after examination, she told me things about my eyes that I questioned other Ophthalmologists about and never received answers, then forgot about! She clearly explains everything in depth…pictures and all. Dr. Threlkeld then maps out a course of treatment (in writing), and again with ways to take care of my eyes like no other Dr. mentioned (and I have gone to several recently that I was not happy with). I went back f
in Acworth, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Threlkeld for years and I trust her more that I have ever trusted any Doctor. You are not just a number to her but a patient with a name. The staff at this office is friendly, professional and courteous.
in Atlanta GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Threlkeld for 5 years since being diagnoised with Glaucoma. I consider her to be the BEST in her field. She is the ONLY doctor I see for eyecare. She is very conservative in treatment & only recommends surgery when needed. She takes all the time in the world with you as a patient & completely puts you at ease about your eye needs & care. I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes & I now see without glasses. EXCELLENT STAFF! SHE is the BEST CHOICE for eyecare!!
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld is attentive and thorough. She is professional and friendly. She really wants to help her clients. The office staff is also great to work with.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld is extremely good at diagnosing all types of eye problems. She is personable, her skill set exceptional and her office staff is the best. I would recommend her practice to any person seeking medical support for vision.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Threlkeld was able to work me in quickly as a first-time patient and addressed my concerns in a friendly, forthright manner and answered all my questions in a comprehensive and detailed fashion.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Threkeld and her staff were very knowledgeable and helpful in my experience with them. Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Anisa Threlkeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Threlkeld?

Blue Open Access POS
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia
    Coventry Health Care of Georgia HMO
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico