Dr. Anirudha Dasgupta, MD

Dr. Anirudha Dasgupta, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Anirudha Dasgupta, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.Read his story

Millennium Physicians

18488 Interstate 45 S

Shenandoah, TX 77384

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Community Health Choice
  • HealthSmart
  • Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Dasgupta

See how frequently Dr. Dasgupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anemia
Blood Disorders
Leukocytosis

Dr. Dasgupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dasgupta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dasgupta "Dr. Dasgupta was born in India and can speak Hindi, Bengali and Urdu. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Medical Oncology and Hematology and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Dasgupta has been with Millennium Physicians since 2010, treating patients with all types of cancers and blood disorders."

This content was provided by Dr. Dasgupta "Millennium Physicians is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. Our practice is a diverse group of 31 physicians at eleven different locations in the Greater Houston area. Millennium Physicians is here to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest."

• Medical Oncology

• Lincoln Med And Mh Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Dasgupta has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Dasgupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dasgupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dasgupta's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dasgupta to family and friends

Dr. Dasgupta's Performance

I am a patient of Dr. Dasgupta's from the moment we met him we we hit it off! I have breast cancer and he was excellent with us, very down to earth. Never once talked down to us and when you are on chemo you tend to snap quickly, he never batted an eye! I have been through a year long battle and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. It is our policy to provide the best care to patients.

From the time I met Dr. Dasgupta in the hospital he has been right on target with his assessment of my problem and the protocols to assist me in my recovery. He has an excellent bedside manner and his apppointments are professional and complete.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I met with Dr. Dasgupta today, and as usual, he takes his time with you, and ensures you understand everything that has been discussed. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Dasgupta to family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Dasgupta is so caring and is an excellent doctor! I can't say enough good things about him. I trust him so much that I sent my son to him. The entire staff at the Shenandoah location are awesome!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0