Dr. Anil Verma, MD

Dr. Anil Verma, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Anil Verma, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 60 years old.

2580 S Seacrest Blvd

Boynton Beach, FL 33435

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Verma

See how frequently Dr. Verma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chest Pain
Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
Cardiomyopathy

Dr. Verma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology
  • Critical Care Medicine
  • Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Verma does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aneurysm
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Event Monitor
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Table Testing
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 9/5/2013
    Amount or Range: $250,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: Palm Beach County. Judicial Case 50-2011-CA-0080
    State: Florida

• Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Verma has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Verma has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Verma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Verma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verma to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Verma's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
After my heart attack, several of my nurses commented that if they ever had heart problems, Dr. Verma is who they would want to treat them - quite a compelling endorsement. Dr. Verma thinks and speaks at an EXTREMELY fast pace, which can make his “bedside manner” seem rather abrupt. But I’ve learned that he is paying complete attention to my condition, with an astonishing memory of the smallest details. In that respect, he is far more personal in his treatment than most doctors I’ve encountered.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Took my relative for the visit. Dr. Verma is very rude. Poor bedside manner. Doesn't know how to talk to patients or his staff. Did not introduce himself and exited without letting us know he was done. Would not recommend him at all. He needs a class in public relations!
in Boynton Beach, Florida 33437 |
Dr. Verma is an excellent and wonderful doctor. He seems very smart and knowledgeable pertaining to what has to be done to help any patient of his be successful in the treatment he provides or recommends. Several members of my family have been under his care and we all think that Dr. Verma is the greatest! Lorenzo Brooks, Boynton Beach, Florida
in West Palm Beach |
Doctor Verma has treated me for the past 5 years, he is very professional. Dr Verma guided me thru a very serious illness and continues to monitor my progress. I look to many more years of continued care from Dr Verma.
in Delray Beach, FL |
DR VERMA IS A CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR…..HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS…I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR OVER TEN YEARS
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Verma is the most intelligent and informative doctor I have met in my lifetime. He saved my life 13 years ago.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Verma's for over 15 years. I had been having a problem with syncope, Dr. Verma was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe the correct medication to remedy this. He is a very caring, competent physician, and a wonderful diagnostician. I highly recommend him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Verma has been my cardiologist for over 15 years. He is thorough and a very good listener. He has operated and put in 8 stents during the years. On one occasion, I had a cramp in my leg and, although my leg was neither discolored or swollen, he had me take my shoes off, and felt one foot was cold. So after 3 weeks in the hospital having a fasciotomy done to my leg by a vascular surgeon, I have to thank Dr. Verma for his excellent diagnosis. I give him the highest recommendation.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR VERMA OVER TEN YEARS……I FIND HIM CARING AND COMPASSIONATE HE KNOWS HIS PATIENTS WELL……..I WENT THROUGH OPEN HEART SURGERY…HE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME……..IWOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE………..MARTIN PRESSMAN
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Verma is thorough and nonsense doctor. He saved my life in an Emergency situation.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Verma has been my cardiologist since 2006. I'm 85. He has monitored me closely; has been invaluable to me; would recommend him to anyone!
in Wellington FL |
I have had 4 heart attacks in the last 10 years requiring emergency care because I failed to make the necessary lifestyle changes. I was hospitalized by Dr Verma during 3 different follow up visits in the past 5 years based on his judgement in response to angina attacks preceding the appointment. Each cautionary angiogram identified a 95-99 percent block in my LAD which was stented and undoubtedly saved my life. He is said to be a magician with stents and obviously held in the highest esteem
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very knowledgeable , up to date , and always put the patient first specially when one is sick and in need
in Wellington, Fl |
An incredible Cardiologist. I have been a patient for 5 years. I started with him for Afib and he has been treating for that since then. Several years ago during a regular check up he felt I looked pale. He sent me for a stat blood test and I ended up in Bethesda that Thursday night, had a colonoscopy that Friday and on Monday had surgery to remove a 4" tumor all organized and under his supervision. A year later during another checkup did a PSA and found I had prostate cancer. He has my life 3X
Boynton Beach FL |
My husband experienced three very serious emergency medical issues and Dr. Verma was readily available to address my husband's issues at the hospital and follow his treatment and care personally both at the hospital where Dr . Verma performed the necessary treatment and tests that helped my husband to survive. Dr. Verma is extremely knowledgeable and a very caring physician and is genuinely interested in his patients care and well-being. We believe Dr. Verma is the best!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
It is so evident when you meet Dr Verma that his only focus is on providing the very best and outstanding care! Somehow, someway he can immediately recall and articulate virtually all about each and every one of his patients. You see, many may claim that a doctor has saved their life (and yes he saved mine!) I’ve come to know and RESPECT him and do believe he is most likely the most intelligent person I've ever met! I'm retired VP of JPMorgan Corporate Technology so that truly says so much!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Verma saved my life by pursuing testing on a rare heart condition that he was knowledgeable of that many cardiologist were not aware of . When he had done all he could for me he adviced me to see a specialist at the University of Miama who had done an extensive research program on the condition. I ended up at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota where I had heart surgery for it. I am leading an active life again because of Dr.Verma. I am forever grateful to him!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Anil Verma literally saved my life 17 years ago. He quickly diagnosed my severe coronary artery disease, and aortic valve disease. Dr. Verma immediately hospitalized me, arranged for cardiac surgeons, and has followed my complete recovery since that time. I owe my life to Dr. Verma. He is totally dedicated to his patients, and state-of-the-art cardiology. He is always available. Dr. Verma shows a totally caring attitude toward his patients. He is a medical professional of the highest order.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Verma saved my life. I am living and playing with my grandchildren today because he discovered what 4 other Cardiologists and 5 Pulmonologists could not discover. My degenerative birth defect (hypertrophic, obstructive, cardio myopathy) sent me to 4 different hospitals costing thousands upon thousands of dollars with no results. Dr Verma is brilliant! Dr Verma is caring! He took the time to listen, explore then analyze my condition. You are in capable, brilliant hands with a caring heart.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Verma has been seeing me for the last 20 years, I am 79 years old. He was instrumental in saving my life 2 years ago after an aorto bi femoral bypass surgery resulting in pulmonary and kidney failure with 14 days on life support. He has treated me for artherosclerosis with angioplastic insertion of stents in both RCA and LAD arteries. He is currently treating me for congestive heart failure. Without his professionalism and sincere concern for my well being I would probably not be here today
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Anil Verma has been treating me as both primary care and cardiology since I moved to Florida from New York about 20 years ago. He has treated my hypothyroidism, Cholesterol, and hypertension successfully. He has performed 3 angioplasties (stents) and is monitoring and treating a leaky heart valve., I will be 90 years old in Jan 2017 and I feel that I can thank him and his professionalism and genuine caring for still being here today. The office staff are always prompt courteous and attentiv
in Boca Raton, FL |
Save yourself the aggravation..Dr. Verma was extremely rude to my mother and only changed his tone because my father (the heart patient) called him out on his rudeness. He communicates with his staff by speaking from the room while they are out at the desk (patient confidentiality, yeah right). Nothing is documented properly...they take blood pressure while standing up...they wont fax anything that is written on a prescription because apparently its too hard to lighten a copy..i could keep going
Have you seen Dr. Anil Verma, MD?
Are you Dr. Verma?