Dr. Anil Singh, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Singh

Anil Singh MD LLC

1740 Oak Tree Rd Edison, NJ 08820

Dr. Anil Singh, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Edison, NJ. He specializes in internal medicine and nephrology.

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders

4.5

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anil Singh, MD
I was referred to Dr Anil Singh by my close friend. I'm very happy to have found a DOCTOR and a FRIEND who cares and understands my health concerns especially when all other doctors just seems busy bees to me to care about pain you're going through. He is compassionate, listens intently to every questions and attempts to find solutions, has excellent bed side manners, punctual and thorough with his medical knowledge. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Dr Singh is the “real doctor “. It’s hard to find doctors like him. I am an old man and not good with internet so I asked my son to help me out. Look no further and see this doctor.I have sent many relatives to him and all are happy with his commitment to make us live healthier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh was my doctor. I will NEVER RETURN to him. His angry attitude is not warranted when he does not "get his way". Very difficult to get your medications! Trust me, he even called the pharmacy to investigate my prescription history! Avoid at all costs!
Hi,I ought to answer this.Assuming that you are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Every time I visit Dr. Singh I always get detailed information about my health care and concerns. I'm so glad to have such a pleasant and concerned physician. Thank you for all you do Dr. Singh. You are deeply appreciated by me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Had my physical yesterday. Excellent doctor.He inspired me to take better care of my health.May be I needed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
He is caring,knowledgeble,understand patient,listen to patient,answers every questions. He is the best .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
had difficulty getting medication. had to call the pharmacy to get my prescription. usually, the doctor calls in a script and just wait for a call from the pharmacy saying your prescription is ready. had to call the pharmacy to tell them i would like them to fill the script. dr is doing something funny. switched dr's and all those types of problems went away
Hi, I don't have details about you.I certainly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Dr. Anil Singh is a kind and caring person I ever had met. I never had a problem getting an appointment with him. I highly recommend Dr. Anil Singh and I have been completly satisfied with the care and service that he has provided me and my family. I am very happy to be one of his patient, he is excellent. I will definitely recommend this doctor to all my family and friends....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
I found Dr. Singh as very attentive and thorough and patient-focused. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Whenever I met him, he was very friendly during my visit and took the time to answer all of my questions, seemed engaged with all of concerns and questions I had. I didn't feel rushed at all. More importantly, I felt reassured. I felt like he was caring for a friend and not a patient. He pays attention to a lot of details and really cares the patient. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh has been my Internist for several months. We spent time going over my history and he very patiently explained and advised a course of action based on my symptoms, bloodwork, and testing. He is a doctor who is very interested in the total health of his patients. I have had no problems with scheduling and never waited more than 10 minutes. The office staff is helpful and courteous. I have complete trust in Dr. Singh and would recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Doctor Singh is a wonderful doctor I have seen countless doctors in my 54 years never had such a carrying doctor and explains everything to you in detail what's going on can't say enough good about Dr Singh Had a problem with insurance and still seen me this doctor is my doctor for life
Thank you,Jeff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
I am very thankful to have found a good doctor who really cares about patient well being and health. He is very practical and focussed and gave me the confidence that he would take the right steps at the right time which is most essential in patient care. He also spent time ( Saturdays are very busy days) patiently listening and responding with simple health tips that I know mostly, but ve ignored. I am encouraged to go for my periodic visits, because I know I would gain and not just a refill!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
never seen a thorough and good doctor like him.He cares not only for me but my family as well.I have known him for just six months but boy!!he has changed my life. Recommended without hesitations.staff is good as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
Staff is good.Doctor is just amazing .I am a healthy guy who was there for physical.Nonetheless,he did a great job and discussed about my family as well as personal life.I believe,he genuinely cares.Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
He is very thorough in his approach.Though,I had to wait a little more than expected but it was a nice experience.Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
good doctor.He does give you his attention once you are in the exam room but wait times vary.One day I waited an hour ,other day I was out in 15 minutes. Nonetheless,I will stick to him.I haven't seen a doctor like him in long time.I am 65 so seen quite a few.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
He is excellent. My father is a patient of his practice.we came to know about him in a hospital where he rounds. Another doctor in hospital called him for a consult. I could not be happier to have found him. My father has lot of issues and he speaks only portugese but he loves Dr Singh.he is a family....I mean just like a family. That's how he makes us feel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
He is good.I recommend him.He spends enough time with us.My mom is his patient and so am I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
fanastic is the word for this doctor! I did not believe in medications but he convinced me to be on ...at least for my diabetes. At first visit,he spent an hour on me,second visit was half an hour since I was still not taking my medications.It took three visits for him to convince me.Now I am on track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Singh, MD?
he is fantastic!There is another doctor in practice who is also good but his wait time use to be quite long.This young doctor is friendly and a pep talker.I love him...
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?