Dr. Anil Shah, MD

Dr. Anil Shah, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Anil Shah, MD, FACS is considered one of the best plastic surgeon's in Chicago specializing in rhinoplasty(Nose Job Surgery) facelifts and eyelift. Dr. Shah is devoted to furthering the field of facial plastic surgery. His techniques represent the state of the art in facial plastic surgery. He has published over 50 scientific articles within the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Shah has written three landmark articles about facial anatomy revolutionizing the way plastic surgery is performed. He has been recognized in Marquis' Who's Who in America as well as Best of US as one of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world. Dr. Shah is considered to be an Expert in Facial plastic surgery. His practice is fully devoted to facial plastic surgery. He is known for his analytical approach and technical excellence. His goal is to create natural appearing final results. He has performs minimially invasive State-of-the-Art Facial plastic surgery which can maximize results while minimizing recovery time. He works with a large range of patients whose livelihood depends on their face including models, actresses, and social elite.

845 N Michigan Ave Ste 934E

Chicago, IL 60611

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
  • New York Hosp/Cornell
  • New York University Medical Center Tisch Hospital
  • New York University/Bellevue Hospital

• Marquis Who's Who, 2009

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
I could never fully express how traumatic my experience with Dr. Shaw was. I was given Valium and hydrocodone before the surgery and was supposedly numbed prior to surgery with a local anesthetic. After the procedure started, I expressed the fact that I could feel the pain. He told his help to give me another Valium, and continued. I told him I was in 10/10 pain and popped me another Valium, tried giving me more local anesthesia (didn’t wait for it to begin working) and proceeded. I cried.
in Chicago, IL |
After returneing to the States from 12 years aboard. Looking for a dr, I tried two other doctors before finding this professional wonderful, caring and very detailed doctor. He makes sure you are satisfied and he is not about the money but more about you. I love Dr. Anil Shah and his wonderful staff.
in Chicago, IL |
Amazing!! I am from NY and so picky and found him and LOVE!!! Love the work he does and would recommend him to everyone!!
Geneva, IL |
Dr. Shah is a GIFTED plastic surgeon who cares deeply for his patients. His abilities are unmatched. After reviewing patients' before and after photos by competing plastic surgeons, I was not happy. These doctors left their patients with visible scars, unsatisfactory results and strange looking noses. Dr. Shah gave me a beautiful and natural looking face lift WITHOUT visible scars. My new nose is beautiful. Dr. Shah only works on the face, making him an expert. He and his staff are incredible.
in Chicago, IL |
Outstanding physician; I have suffered from rhinophyma since early 30's, he's performed 3 surgeries thus far, the transformation is beyond words, I still have at least one more surgery to go and laser procedures but I am so grateful to Dr. Shah. He professes a deep level of compassion that is very unusual for a physician nowadays. Thank you Dr. Shah
Melrose Park, IL |
Always pleasant, typically on time, friendly staff.. excellent results!
Chicago, IL |
I had my nose done in May & I am super happy with the results! I was sure I wanted to do it with Dr. shah after going to another dr I liked dr shah better. I am still healing and dr shah has great staff as well. I really love how my nose looks!
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr Shah's since her set up practice in Chicago. He is one of the most skilled plastic surgeons in the midwest, specializing in facial surgery. I have been very pleased with the results of the procedures He has done on me. It also is comforting to know that he has a very pleasant demeanor and makes a patient feel very comfortable during and after procedures.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is skilled and compassionate. He is a perfectionist who demands that his patients results are excellent. I highly recommend this facial plastic surgeon to others looking for a doctor who specializes in facial surgery.
Lincolnwood, IL |
Great Doctor! Hardworking, professional, highly skilled. Would highly recommend.
in Forest Park, IL |
Been going to Dr. Shah for a few years now, he's great! I've recommended him to friends and they also were pleased with Dr. Shah and staff. I wouldn't go to anyone else but Dr. Shah for beauty maintance. High recommend.
Owensboro, KY |
Excellent results, excellent staff and facilities. I will be sending my friends to Dr. Shah. I fly in to Chicago for my appointments, they're that good.
Chicago, IL |
Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Dr. Shah was very informative and easy to deal with every time I met with him. Painless and easy procedure.
in Chicago, IL |
It's been four months since revision rhinoplasty and so far I am seeing good results. Still much more time needed for recovery but a positive difference is definitely noticeable.
in Chicago, IL |
I came to Dr. Anil Shan to have my eyelids done, I was very happy with the results. Dr. Anil Shan did a fine jobs now my eyelids. There was hardly no pain and the healing process was about 4weeks.
in Chicago, IL |
I was very happy with my experience.
in Chicago, IL |
I am beyond satisfied with the results of my surgery. I feel fortunate . Dr. Shah is an extremely skillful surgeon. I felt safe and assured. He has really changed my life.
in Chicago, IL |
Very professional, enjoyable, and results driven experience. I thought Dr. Shah did a great job handling me as a patient in, as well as out, of the operating room.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Anil Shah is very much gifted in his field of work. A true perfectionist that will do no less than exceptional and tasteful work. Definitely recommend to others and I will be back for more improvements :).
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is easy to communicate with. I feel comfortable asking questions and he does not seem inconvenienced. I trust him and am happy with his work.
in Chicago, IL |
Always great love the staff and dr shaw love the botex I used to go to another dr but love the service that I get here also I never have to came back for Botox touch up as I did with other doctors and one mor thing dr shaw has a very gentle touch.
in Chicago, IL |
Very happy with my results, Dr. Shah is an artist!
in Chicago, IL |
Experience has been phenomenal...I have felt comfortable and confident in my decision throughout the entire process which (to me) is just as important as the end result.
in Chicago, IL |
I love Dr. Shah and his team. This was my first surgery so I was a little scared but Dr. Shah took great care of me. I had an issue with my sinuses, deviate septum and wanted a minor cosmetic change. I am very happy with my results!! I can breath better and I love the way my nose looks. Dr Shah is the best!!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Shah is the best in the world. I seriously adore him and would never let anyone touch my face but him. Thank you so much.
in Chicago, IL |
The doctor and staff were very friendly and attentive. Dr. Shah showed a sincere interest in me and in making sure that the planned modifications were in line with my expectations. I had a strong desire to come out of surgery looking like 'me' and am glad to say it was a success. the recovery was faster than expected and Dr. Shah was able to respond personally to my questions during the entire process.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is by far one of the most inavative and companionate Doctors I have ever met. The office is current and offers many procedures that can be life changing for a client and their life goals. I am so very thankful and happy I found Dr Shah he fixed my broken nose above and beyond expectation!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is exeptional so it is his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
He is very gentle and the employees are really kind and know what they are doing.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent result. Highly recommended!
in Chicago, IL |
I am very thankful to my daughter for introducing me to Dr. Shah a year ago. At 70 years old I received my first round of Botox and Filler treatments. I feel Dr. Shah gave me the time to really understand my concerns and answer my list of questions regarding the procedure. He made me feel relaxed and very comfortable while In his care . I'm very happy with his technique and bed side manor and look forward to receiving laser treatments as part of my aging maintenance.
in Chicago, IL |
dr. Shah is always so kind and patient.
in Chicago, IL |
Very attentive and patient Overall great experience Extremely knowledgeable Beautiful work.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is very professional and his staff is top notch. My overall experience has been excellent!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Shah for a year and have had amazing results with filler. He is such an artist and makes the process painless and he listens to my concerns. When I need a touch up he treats me as he did on the first day of consultation. I never feel like he is in a rush and takes the time needed to get a great result.
in Chicago, IL |
Very helpful friendly staff.
in Chicago, IL |
I thought the staff and Dr. Shah were very kind and helpful through my whole process.
in Chicago, IL |
Awesome staff- very pleased with my results so far!
in Chicago, IL |
I waited 3 hours for a consultation, I should have just walked out. This is the biggest regret of my life.
in Chicago, IL |
Great doctor. He did my revision rhino and did a great job.
in Harrison, NJ |
I would recommend dr shah.
in chicago |
Horrible. He doesn't listen to his patients. His work is very sloppy and quick!
in Burbank, CA |
Excellent care! Doctor is very personable and friendly.
Photos are very helpful.
in Chicago, IL |
He was very excellent and made my nose perfect . I love my new nose .
in Chicago, IL |
Staff here is so amazing. Dr. Shah and his whole team are so professional and courteous.
in Chicago, IL |
They are very friendly and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

See our Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at Rush University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Shah