Dr. Anil Shah, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Shah

Anil Shah, MD FACS SC

845 N Michigan Ave Ste 934e Chicago, IL 60611

Dr. Anil Shah, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shah to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Shah with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shah

2.0547945205479454%

Dr. Shah

Dr Shah removed bony growths on my brows. First he said they were not osteomas, then he said they were. He removed them under local, which he never should have done and he did not use the technique he advertised on his website. It was excruciatingly painful and he would not stop working even though I was sobbing uncontrollably. He actually took a osteotome and Malloy and chiseled off the bone, while I was awake! I have been a surgical nurse for many years and never seen anything like this. They didn’t even have me change into a gown and I left with a bloody sweater done my back. I sought legal advice and because no permanent damage was done, I did not have a case, but I did suffer from PTSD and truly felt like I was assaulted. To top it off, when I requested my records, he was untruthful in his documentation.
Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
No. 1 third class fraud doctor.. doesn’t know anything about plastic surgery.. is sleepy and lying all the times. Need to go to jail.. watch my YouTube videos on him.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Sushant gupta – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
He is the best doctor my experience was good he is professional and friendly and the staff are very nice thanks doctor shah
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Came in a year ago to get my hump removed and a natural outcome. Fast forward a year later. No words can describe the depression, aging, and anxiety this surgery has caused me. He literally SCOOPED the hump off as if with a spoon and closed my nose back up while narrowing my nostrils. Now there is a hump an inch beneath where my old one was. I'm left with very deep and visible scars between my eyebrows and where he opened my nose and nostrils, and my tip is dropping. I have nasolabial folds now and they are so pronounced and aged from nostril narrowing. Left me with a polly beak. Consultations waiting times are hours long and consultations and follow ups were literally seconds. He said he would fix it at no cost, yet I was charged $500 for a security deposit for revision surgery date, and $1100 for anesthesiologists. I thought I'd give him another chance since his instagram is filled with recent stories with successful outcomes. Had to reschedule surgery date since we didn't even make
Zendeze – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
I travel from out of state to see Dr Shah simply because he is the best. I have been extremely pleased with what he has done for me. Furthermore he is very personable and very bright. Thanks
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
I woke up one morning with symptoms of Alopecia Areata. After spending many hours researching for a treatment, I decided to make a consultation at Shah Aesthetics. Now, two months after my treatments, I'm finally leaving the house without a hat. It was only a few days after my first treatment that I noticed my hair was growing back. I would describe my condition as severe because I had many patches of hair loss and one 5-inch patch just behind my hairline. I was anxious to get my confidence back. Seeing Dr. Chughtai & Dr. Shah was a miracle for me. Medical assistant, Delia, and everyone at the clinic is such a blessing! Because this is a life-long autoimmune disorder, I will be sure to continue my treatments as needed, and most importantly, to de-stress. Thank you sincerely, to everyone. To go in detail about the experience, my two treatments were 4 weeks apart: PRP and steroid (kenalog) injections . Both were done on separate days to help reactivate the hair follicles.
Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
He’s cheap for a reason.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
My surgery went amazing. Office was spotless as well as surgericenter surgery was flawless
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
I visited Dr. Shah after noticing frown lines in my recent pictures. After four days, I noticed the frown lines had disappeared. How I wish I had've went sooner! Dr. Shah was personable, professional and had me finished in no time. His staff was friendly, yet professional and attentive to all my needs. I'm definitely going back and recommending all of my friends.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
If you take your health and well being seriously, PLEASE pass on Dr. Anil Shah. His office is filthy (garbage overflowing in the patient care rooms, foul smelling, dirty), wait time was over 90 minutes when I walked out! I never even had an opportunity to have a consultation with Dr. Shah. If this type of first impression he find acceptable, clearly it is a refection of how he values his level/quality of patient care, surgical expectation and overall unprofessional. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND. NOTE
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah and his team went above and beyond for me: to working with my insurance company, scheduling a surgery center location and working out the surgery center fees. In addition, he is the only surgeon to personally follow up with me himself the night after my surgery just to make sure I was doing well. Now it has been a year since the surgery and I am so so happy with my new look and able to breath better too! Thanks again for everything Dr. Shah and Staff!! I am truly blessed!
Chicago, IL – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
This man is not only a technician but a true artist. I broke my nose over a decade ago and he completely reconstructed it, my septum had completely collapse and I had trouble breathing and sleeping. My nose looks and functions perfectly as a professional singer that means everything ! I am now lifelong client for facial treatments, yearly Botox, filler and laser resurfacing, as an entertainer & fitness instructor my looks are part of the job and this man & his amazing staff keep me on point!
Matthew Cole in New York, NY – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
I've waited a few years to write this review, just to see if anything would get better like he insisted it would. But nope. 3 years later and I still have a completely botched nose. I have horrible alar retraction, a drooping tip, tip bossae and a hanging columella. When I asked for a revision, he said; "well I'm happy with it, so I think we should leave it alone" - well it's not his face or money that was spent, so his happiness is irrelevant here. I'll always regret choosing this doctor.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
K J in Chicago, IL – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is thoroughly knowledgeable, realistically confident, understanding, and compassionate. He totally changed my daughters life and self confidence by restoring her breathing passages after sports injuries. She now has the nose that lets her feel as beautiful outside as we know her to be on the inside. Dr. Shah’s staff is wonderful, and we highly recommend this practice and the procedures they offer.
Kathi in IN – May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah is an expert in the beauty industry. He perfected my rhinoplasty years ago and I continue to see him for anti-aging treatments.
Chelsea in Chicago – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Very pleased with my procedure, Dr. Shah and staff made me feel at ease and I love my results. Thx Dr. Shah and Mia
Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah did my rhinoplasty approx 4 month ago, and I couldn’t be happier with his work. I consulted with several other physicians before my procedure. I chose him because I felt that he offered me realistic goals, and most importantly because he’s also an ENT. I had a deviated septum, and some deformities on one of my nostrils, that he was able to fixed. I can now breath and my nose is so cute. Thank you Dr. Shah! You’re the best!
ready4theworld in Burr Ridge – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Excellent doctor with excellent staff. I highly recommend Dr. Shah.
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
Dr. Shah utilized Fractora RF to treat hyperhidrosis in my underarms. The treatment has been very effective. Dr. Shah did an excellent job explaining the condition, the treatment and what to expect. He is an excellent doctor who is incredibly knowledgeable. His approach during the treatment was extremely engaged. He checked in several times on how I was feeling and adjusted as needed to make sure I was comfortable the entire time. I am very happy with the results. The treatment did exactly
Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?
I love doctor Shah, he’s great! I also love his staff, Mia is awesome. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and skillful. I would highly recommend him
Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Shah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Dr. Anil Shah, MD, FACS is considered one of the best plastic surgeon's in Chicago specializing in rhinoplasty(Nose Job Surgery) facelifts and eyelift. Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery