Dr. Anil R. Shah, MD

Dr. Anil R. Shah, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 42 years old

87 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Personal Bio

Dr. Anil Shah, MD, FACS is considered one of the best plastic surgeon's in Chicago specializing in rhinoplasty(Nose Job Surgery)...Read more

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Very happy with my results, Dr. Shah is an artist!
in Chicago, IL |
Experience has been phenomenal...I have felt comfortable and confident in my decision throughout the entire process which (to me) is just as important as the end result.
in Chicago, IL |
I love Dr. Shah and his team. This was my first surgery so I was a little scared but Dr. Shah took great care of me. I had an issue with my sinuses, deviate septum and wanted a minor cosmetic change. I am very happy with my results!! I can breath better and I love the way my nose looks. Dr Shah is the best!!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Shah is the best in the world. I seriously adore him and would never let anyone touch my face but him. Thank you so much.
in Chicago, IL |
The doctor and staff were very friendly and attentive. Dr. Shah showed a sincere interest in me and in making sure that the planned modifications were in line with my expectations. I had a strong desire to come out of surgery looking like 'me' and am glad to say it was a success. the recovery was faster than expected and Dr. Shah was able to respond personally to my questions during the entire process.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is by far one of the most inavative and companionate Doctors I have ever met. The office is current and offers many procedures that can be life changing for a client and their life goals. I am so very thankful and happy I found Dr Shah he fixed my broken nose above and beyond expectation!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is exeptional so it is his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
He is very gentle and the employees are really kind and know what they are doing.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent result. Highly recommended!
in Chicago, IL |
I am very thankful to my daughter for introducing me to Dr. Shah a year ago. At 70 years old I received my first round of Botox and Filler treatments. I feel Dr. Shah gave me the time to really understand my concerns and answer my list of questions regarding the procedure. He made me feel relaxed and very comfortable while In his care . I'm very happy with his technique and bed side manor and look forward to receiving laser treatments as part of my aging maintenance.
in Chicago, IL |
dr. Shah is always so kind and patient.
in Chicago, IL |
Very attentive and patient Overall great experience Extremely knowledgeable Beautiful work.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shah is very professional and his staff is top notch. My overall experience has been excellent!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Shah for a year and have had amazing results with filler. He is such an artist and makes the process painless and he listens to my concerns. When I need a touch up he treats me as he did on the first day of consultation. I never feel like he is in a rush and takes the time needed to get a great result.
in Chicago, IL |
Very helpful friendly staff.
in Chicago, IL |
I thought the staff and Dr. Shah were very kind and helpful through my whole process.
in Chicago, IL |
Awesome staff- very pleased with my results so far!
in Chicago, IL |
I waited 3 hours for a consultation, I should have just walked out. This is the biggest regret of my life.
in Chicago, IL |
Great doctor. He did my revision rhino and did a great job.
in Harrison, NJ |
I would recommend dr shah.
in chicago |
Horrible. He doesn't listen to his patients. His work is very sloppy and quick!
in Burbank, CA |
Excellent care! Doctor is very personable and friendly.
Photos are very helpful.
in Chicago, IL |
He was very excellent and made my nose perfect . I love my new nose .
in Chicago, IL |
Staff here is so amazing. Dr. Shah and his whole team are so professional and courteous.
in Chicago, IL |
They are very friendly and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Anil R. Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Dr. Shah says...

Dr. Anil Shah, MD, FACS is considered one of the best plastic surgeon's in Chicago specializing in rhinoplasty(Nose Job Surgery) facelifts and eyelift.

Dr. Shah is devoted to furthering the field of facial plastic surgery. His techniques represent the state of the art in facial plastic surgery. He has published over 50 scientific articles within the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Shah has written three landmark articles about facial anatomy revolutionizing the way plastic surgery is performed. He has been recognized in Marquis' Who's Who in America as well as Best of US as one of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world. Dr. Shah is considered to be an Expert in Facial plastic surgery.

His practice is fully devoted to facial plastic surgery. He is known for his analytical approach and technical excellence. His goal is to create natural appearing final results. He has performs minimially invasive State-of-the-Art Facial plastic surgery which can maximize results while minimizing recovery time. He works with a large range of patients whose livelihood depends on their face including models, actresses, and social elite.

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Marquis Who's Who, 2009

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

New York Hosp/Cornell

New York University Medical Center Tisch Hospital

New York University/Bellevue Hospital

Completed in 2006

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery