Dr. Anil Pinto, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Pinto

Repromed Fertility Center

3800 San Jacinto St Dallas, TX 75204

Dr. Anil Pinto, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Goa Medical College, Bombay University in 1981 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Pinto accepts

Dr. Pinto accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Pinto treats your condition or procedure

• Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

4.2

Dr. Pinto?
Dr. Pinto's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anil Pinto, MD
My experience with Dr. Pinto and his office staff was great. Dr. Pinto constantly told me to "call him no matter what" and he took that seriously. He was always there for me and my husband no matter when we needed him. He had a calming and encouraging presence which constantly made me feel like he would figure my infertility issues out - thankfully the steps we took under his care led us to having a successful pregnancy. I will always be thankful for his care and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
We thank entire staff of Dr. Anil Pinto for the excellent care that we received during all the clinic visits and throughout the process. Starting with the courteous receptionist to each staff members including all the nurses, scheduling staff, and others. My husband and I are truly pleased with our experience at ReproMed Fertility Center. They always treated me with loving care. SPECIAL THANKS to Dr. ANIL PINTO and Nurse SARAH JANE for making our dream come true to become a family. Going to them was like dealing with trusted family. I would recommend Dr. Anil Pinto to everyone who is looking for fertility Dr in DFW area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Hello, Am Sruthi Kandalam. Now am 11 weeks pregnant. First of all I would like to thank the team for the efforts and giving such a great support like family. Dr.Anil Pinto explains each and every small thing in detail and make things easy for patients. Am so thankful to Terriane especially who spontaneously replies to all of my E-mails and she took good care of me for the whole process. I would definitely recommend Repromed fertility centre. Thank you so much once again doctor from me and my husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
I absolutely love Dr Pinto. After struggling with infertility for 5 years and numerous surgeries I was so happy to find Dr Pinto. He really wanted to figure out what was wrong and give me the best chance of success and I appreciated that. He always made me feel like I was his only patient! Dr Pinto is the reason I am a mom! I have a son with a fresh transfer in 2016. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with twins from a frozen cycle! I couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Dr. Pinto was very thorough from start to finish. He helped me and my husband address our fertility issues. Funny we ended up conceiving naturally shortly after a few visits. However, he did put us on the right track and helped eliminate a lot of things that could have been posing a problem. We really appreciate him and his team. They are all outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Dr Pinto and his staff at the Tyler location are amazing! Dr Pinto is very knowledgeable and is right to the point. We enjoyed working with him and definitely hope to see him again soon. Dr Pinto cares for his patients and works hard to make their dreams come true. We absolutely love his staff at the Tyler location (Jennifer, Amber and Ava). They were very compassionate and understanding throughout our journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Dr. Pinto and his staff treated us with great care and professionalism. He was always attentive to any questions that we had. A great environment and always was very positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
We strongly recommend Dr.Pinto. He never gave false hope for us but he made our first Ivf cycle work .He not only helped us getting pregnant but he also took good care during the egg retrieval and transfer process.I just told him that I am nervous that’s it , I could see how much busy he was but he personally came to us to preoperative room and personally took me to the operation theater I can tell he used to pick my call any time if we have issue even in the midnight and weekends as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Dr. Pinto and his staff are some of the most compassionate and caring providers I’ve ever encountered. Dr. Pinto is extremely dedicated to his patients and is accessible to patients 24/7. His staff is wonderful and understands the vulnerable state women are in when they first come in. I would certainly recommend this practice to any woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Dr Pinto is a very knowledgable, competent and reliable fertility speciailist.He is very thorough in his diagnoses and treatments.He takes time to explain to his patients all pros and cons of a treatment . He is very personable and makes time to meet and greet his patients and patiently answer their questions. He also has an emergency hotline and is very prompt to give you a call back if you have any worries or concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pinto?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility