Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Anil Pinto, MD
Dr. Anil Pinto, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Pinto is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie.

Dallas

• HealthFirst
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Pinto

Dr. Pinto's Experience

Dr. Pinto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Barnesjewish Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Washington University School Of Medicicine
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Pinto has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Pinto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinto to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pinto's Performance
in Forney, TX |
Dr. Pinto made our dreams possible!!!! We have seen Dr. Pinto for about 1 year when trying to get pregnant. He was always very thorough, explained the process to us in detail, gave us great advice and has the best SENSE OF HUMOR EVER!!! He made the process easier with his jokes and laughter. He is so personable and made each visit very enjoyable. The office staff was always amazing too! Thanks to Dr. Pinto we are now pregnant and are due this September!!! I even go by and visit him, it was such
Arlington, TX |
Dr Pinto is amazing, spends time to answer all questions, make you comfortable in the room, explains everything. We have been very happy with the experience and results. Great staff , warm people. A big shout out to Dr Pinto and his staff.
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr. Pinto was the perfect fertility doctor. He answered every question we ever had, spent lots of quality time with us every time we went, and always made us feel extremely comfortable. I would recommend him to any family or friend. This process was made way less stressful and more notable because of Dr. Pinto! We can't thank him and his staff enough!
in Lawton, OK |
Dr. Pinto and his staff have a unique way of making you feel as if you are their only patient. I have seen multiple doctor's before I was referred to Dr. Pinto and he rises far above the rest. He genuinely wants to give you the best possible chance of achieving a successful IVF cycle. In my case, it worked the first time! :) I will be going back in a couple of years to see him again.
Dallas, TX |
I went to the appointment with my Wife, we had to wait 1 hour past our appointment time, then wait again in the room (again when he had to answer his phone) and again when we changed rooms. We spent 4 hours for a first time consult (maybe 30 minutes with the doctor and that's a generous estimate) when asked if it was normal he, flipped it on me and said its because he spends time with is patients and if we wanted to embrace his medicine we wouldn't mind. He was very condescending and arrogant!
in Royse City, TX |
Dr. Pinto is very straight forward and methodical. The staff is very supportive and everyone makes you very comfortable. Repromed has the latest and greatest tools and performs many diagnostics and procedures in office. They are partnered with a large network of associates that make this journey as easy as it can be. I'm going to miss our appointments with them. Dr. Pinto is amazing!!! I would recommend Repromed fertility clinic to anyone anytime. Soon to be proud Papa
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Dr Pinto is a professional and friendly person, when you know hi, inspires the most confidence in the world they take your advice, and treatment most of the precautions, if you don't speak Spanish don't worry they have personal to help out. he always said is something dificulte for rich you goal is because nothing is easy in this life but whit god everything is posible. Dr pinto we are very thankful whit you and your staff OUR DREAM COME TRUE AN LITTLE ANGEL COME IN OUR WAY :)
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Pinto successfully help me navigate my fertility issues. Instead of trying to sell me on invasive, expensive procedures on the first visit, he laid out a personalized, conservative protocol. If the first protocol failed, each subsequent step in the treatment plan became slightly more aggressive. Dr. Pinto earned my trust by creating a tiered plan that was tailored to my specific issues. The first protocol worked! I am grateful for Dr. Pinto's expertise and compassion throughout the process.
in Mabank, TX |
He has a horrible bed side manner. He was rude to me at my first visit.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Pinto and Dr. Escobar were the most amazing doctors I have ever come across. I felt like family everytime I went to one of there offices. They explained the process to my partner and I and gave us detailed information on what needed to be done on a daily basis. They provided us with calendars for when to take what meds and were always available for questions (even on Thanksgiving night)! I will keep in touch with them and use them in the future. I highly recommend their services.
Have you seen Dr. Anil Pinto, MD?
Are you Dr. Pinto?