Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Anil Patel, MD
Dr. Anil Patel, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Clarksville, TN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville.

280 Warfield Blvd

Clarksville, TN 37043

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Experience

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Zambia, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Hubbard Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Tenn Bapt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Vanderbilt University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Patel's Performance
    GOOD
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Patel is an amazing doctor, he made me feel completely comfortable having a colonoscopy for the first time. He is very caring and patient. He explains everything to you in detail. His office staff and nurses are excellent as well. They are very prompt on appointment times. I would highly recommend Dr. Anil Patel.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Patel listen to my issues on my first visit, really listen. Today during my scheduled procedure, the young women who prep me could not have been any nicer and attentive. Very impressive how they had everything down to a science. Being somewhat of a germophobic, I was impressed how sanitary they were, cleaning, constant hand washing and using hand sanitizer. During and after the procedure Dr. Patel made me feel at ease and answer all my questions.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Patel and his staff were very kind, helpful. They took as much time as needed to meet my needs and concerns. They made me feel comfortable and eased my anxiety. They explained the process of my procedure, answered my questions. They wanted to be sure that before I left the office, I was satisfied with my understanding and that all my questions had been answered. Dr. Patel and his staff are very professional and caring and are an asset to the Clarksville community.
in Clarksville, TN |
We have had four interactions with Dr. Patel and his staff over the years. On each and every occasion, he and his staff have acted in the most professional, caring and considerate fashion. In fact, we STOPPED seeing another well-known GI in Clarksville because of his brusque, unpleasant manner. Dr. Patel patiently explains the procedures and results, and his staff has unfailingly followed up with us after each and every procedure. We highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff.
in Clarksville, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Patel for over twenty years and have never had any problems with him or his excellent staff. I had my third colonoscopy done today without any hassles what so ever. My friend's wife who was being treated for colon cancer at St. Thomas in Nashville TN, told me that the Doctor told him that we in Clarksville TN, have one of the best doctors for performing an colonoscopy in the entire state, Dr. Anil Patel.
in Hopkinsville, KY |
I had a colonoscopy performed at Dr. A Patel's office. From the first appointment to discuss the procedure, to the day of, everyone went out of their way to make sure my questions were answered, I was comfortable, and safely back in the car on my way home. They even followed up with a phone call the evening of the procedure.
in Clarksville, TN |
I had a biopsy done as my father passed away from the same condition. I was told the biopsy would be back in 10-14 days, I called weekly for 8 weeks until I was told by the RECEPTIONIST, it was still in pre-cancer stage. I ask for him to call me, which he never did. I never got anything telling me about my biopsy, so I requested them to send to another Dr. who informed me he COULDN'T EVEN READ IT and honestly didn't think Dr Patel did a biopsy but he sure took my $1200 up front. DR SCAM!!!!
in Clarksville, TN |
July 2016 my husband John had to see a GI Dr. and Dr. Anil Patel was recommended. John was very concerned about what they might discover. Dr. Patel and his Staff were incredible. They made us comfortable and were very caring and compassionate people. We could not have asked for better care. On another note the office music is chosen by Mrs. Patel and her selections are wonderful. They keep you comforted and relaxed.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Patel spent a total of 1 minute with me, asking the same questions that had already been asked by my primary care. The purpose of the appointment, was nothing more than to schedule an appointment for the procedure. It's a sham to bilk the insurance company for an office visit. I contacted another GI and they scheduled the colonoscopy over the phone without a needless appointment to schedule an appointment. This is the kind of rip-off that helps drive up insurance and medical costs.
in Clarksville, TN |
I had a procedure at GI. They were late starting. Once they got my money, they rush me through and out. After, while still sedated, the Nurse almost pushed me out the door into the rain, I ran to the car and fell in the parking lot. When I looked to see if the Nurse was going to help me up, She was in the building with the door closed. I got my self up off the wet ground, lucky, just scraped up my knees, but they didn't notice or care! Most of the staff had a bad attitude, rude and didn't care
in Clarksville, TN |
I had an EGD. I was so scared. The Nurse was great, she made me feel comfortable. Doctor Patel and his staff did a great job of taking care of me. I'll send my family and friends there.
in Clarksville, TN |
Very professional with a highly efficient staff and nurses. My procedure was conducted smoothly and all aspects of the procedure were explained to me. He runs a quick operation and once the procedure was over I was handled with extremely competent and professional care by the nursing staff. If I had to describe his care in two words, it would be: smooth and quick.
Have you seen Dr. Anil Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?