Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD

CardiologyMaleAge 57

Cardiology

Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Eaton, OH and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Jhangiani has extensive experience in Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. He graduated from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY / BOMBAY HOSPITAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES in 1989. He is affiliated with Kettering Health Dayton. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Jhangiani with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Jhangiani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jhangiani

4.4

feedback regarding Dr. Jhangian and his staff
Dr. Jhangian was quick to do the appropriate testing and diagnose my condition (Venous Reflux Disease) that had gone undiagnosed by my family physician for well over 10 years. I suffered the effects of this disease for so long, I had accepted the symptoms (leg cramping, restless legs, swelling, skin discoloration, fatigue) as normal. Dr. J thoroughly explained the condition, answered all my questions and promptly designed a plan for treatment. Dr. J and every member of his staff has been very helpful, going out of their way to be sure I understood each step of the procedures and was comfortable throughout. Since the procedure, the change I have had in my legs and my overall sense of wellness has been nothing short of amazing. I feel better, have more energy, no more leg cramps, no more restless legs, no more swelling of my legs and ankles. I am very happy with everything Dr. Jhangian and his staff have done for me. I give them my strongest recommendation.
James Huber – Dec 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
Great care with a smile!
Great staffing and zeal, first doctor whose given me hope for my chronic ailment.
Linda Shipley – Dec 13, 2022
Return to active lifestyle
Today I received my third of 4 treatments for venous reflux. In one week my blood pressure is already showing improvement. I can truly say the Dr. Jhangiani and his staff are some of the most caring medical professionals I have been treated by. The comfort and well being of their patients comes first. I would highly recommend Dr. Jhangiani to family and friends if they were dealing with any Cardio or Vascular issues as I have been. Thanks to all....
Don Harrison – Dec 09, 2022
My Swollen Feet
I was referred to Dr. Jhangiani by my primary care physician Dr. Rick Gebhart, DO. I had been having swelling feet, & after ruling out my kidneys I went to see him in his satellite office in Vandalia. Dr. Jhangiani ordered an ultrasound & discovered I had veins in my legs that were leaking blood and it was this blood that had been pooling in my feet! He did an RFA (Radio Frequency Ablation) on the 3 veins that were affected. This was back in September & I am feeling so much better, my feet are no longer swollen! I am so much more active than I was before he performed the RFA! Dr. Jhangiani is a highly skilled vascular physician. His staff is always so friendly and helpful and I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate him!
Pamela H – Dec 07, 2022
Great great doctor
Great doctor, really cares and has great staff
Shakenya Williams – Oct 26, 2022
Highly recommend
Dr J saved my life. When I first went to him I was in bad cardio shape but didn't know how bad. He went straight to work and now I feel great. I HIGHLY recommend Dr J.
Jim W – Oct 18, 2022
Great Doctor
I love going into a nice friendly environment, the staff is nice, the wait times are short and Dr. J is great
Denise M. – Oct 12, 2022
Most awsome cadiologist
Dr J. has been my cardiologist for many years now. He truly cares! He is usually always on time except he when things out side of his control happen. He has his prices of all procedures on his web sight so that you know what your care will cost. Dr. J. very thorough and will listen to what you say, he will also ask you the question that he needs so he can give you the highest level of care possible. Why is Dr. Jhangiani my cardiologist, because Dr. J. truly cares!
Don – Jul 09, 2022
Awesome
Dr.J is a very good one. At the age of 49 I had never had any type of procedure before. A tooth pulled and stitches as a child was it. I was made very at ease and confident about everything. His staff is super nice. A great experience. The procedure went great. My legs are like they were in my twenties. Please don't hesitate to see this man. You won't regret it.
Eric – Jun 07, 2022
Dr. J is the best
I appreciate my PCP, Dr. Ellis referring me to Dr. Jhangiani. I have had cramping in my legs for years and was taking potassium pills to no avail. When seen by Dr. J, he thoroughly evaluated me and found the problem as me having diseased veins. Through the ablation procedure he was able to seal them. The procedure during anesthesia administration was uncomfortable but Dr. J goes out on a limb to make you comfortable. His staff is extremely professional and polite. His ECHO tech was extremely courteous polite and provided an environment of great care and compassion. His procedures costed a lot less than the hospital. I would have no reservations giving Dr. J and his team the highest recommendation
Douglas Pound – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I highly recommend Dr J. Even more importantly, I trust him. His care and concern are evident. Being an independent instead of part of the Medicine Machine he keeps his prices down. As a bonus, Dr. J has a good sense of humor.
Mar 19, 2022
Dr. J is the best
I have been a patient of Dr. J for 5 years. He keeps my heart beat, on occasion I had given up on myself but he never did. He is continuing to work with me diligently explaining the procedure at every step of the wasy. The staff is polite and courteous. I have no reservation recommending Dr. J to anybody in regard their cardiac or circulatory care
Deborah Goodrich – Mar 17, 2022
Excellent care
You couldn't ask for a better qualified or more caring doctor. My husband and I are both patients and he has been wonderful in helping us understand everything and explaining everything on our level. If you want the best then I highly recommend you contact the office and get an appointment.
Barbara Bass – Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I have known Dr. Jhangiani and his practice for the last six years. He has always been very professional, very caring, very accommodating and after care has been wonderful. Dr. J recently worked venous reflux in my legs and I am through the major portion of ablations on my legs. The legs feel are so much lighter, I do not feel like I have lead in my legs. I feel like I have more energy. This has impacted in my feeling a lot better from an overall perspective. I would Dr. Jhangiani for his cardiac and vascular care in a heartbeat. No pun intended.
Everett Seibert – Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I get really nervous during medical procedures and Dr. Jhangiani went out of his way to be comforting. I am very happy with the results, and I feel better already. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. He also cared about my overall health and not just my cardiac issue. His staff was professional and they even laughed at my bad jokes. I look forward to working with Dr. Jhangiani for a long time.
I made the right choice. – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
Had the venous ablation procedure done on my right leg. The reduced swelling in my lower leg was almost instantaneous and my leg feels noticeable lighter. The procedure hurt a bit, but the doc and his assistants kept me apprised of what they were doing and what was going on throughout which made it more tolerable. Started seeing Doc J after a false heart attack (I've had one heart attack and don't take any chances with chest pains). Doc J and his staff are very personable and easy to deal with.
Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I've had a few heart doctors, their way of fixing you is, giving you medication. N o procedures. Then I found Dr. J..He saved my life, and did a whole lot of procedures and found the problems. Come to find out, my main artery was 80% clogged. Went in right right away for surgery and did a great job.He won't give up on you ( he really cares about you ).I will Always recommend him. Thank you, Dr.J
Joseph A Hood – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I came to the doctor with problems on my legs and was relieved by the procedures. Any of my issues were addressed immediately. I have felt continued progress in both legs after my closure fast venous ablations. The procedure involves minor pain but tremendous relief. Dr. Jhangiani has excellent bedside manners along with his staff.
Danita Arnold – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
I love coming to Dr. J's clinic. The staff makes me very comfortable. Dr. J has helped me control my blood pressure and my venous ablation procedures has has stopped all of the symptoms that I was experiencing. I do not have leg swelling, cramping and numbness....all gone. I feel energized and I am able walk up and down without fatigue. The pain during the procedure was minimal and the downtime was also brief. Love him...
Nalisa Thomas – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?
ClosureFast Procedure. I want to thank Dr. Anil Jhangiani and his staff, including Tabatha, Lindsey and Shanna. The Venous Ablation Procedure has given my legs and feet, new life. Gone is the numbness in toes, toward the outside of both feet. This was driving me crazy. I just walked 27 holes of golf, which would have killed me before. I've noticed a drop in my high blood pressure also. I'm feeling a lot less tired. This was a hard decision for me to have this procedure because my insurance would not cover it. So, I decided to pay cash and I'm glad I had the procedure. I compared cost at the hospital and Dr. J's price was much, much less. Before my procedure I was thinking of asking for ED meds and now I don't need them. They gave me a couple of Valium, but I think I could have done this without taking them. There is no real pain, just stinging and as they go higher up your leg. Its a little uncomfortable. But nothing unbearable.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Closeure Fast proceedure – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Jhangiani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jhangiani?