Dr. Anika Goel, MD

Dr. Anika Goel, MD

Neurology | Female

Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care for our patients. We are dedicated to improving patients quality of life through a comprehensive and thoughtful examination and diagnosis, providing specialty care and patient education delivered with compassion in a timely manner. Our friendly and caring office staff takes care of all the details, ensuring that each visit is better than the one before.

Dr. Anika Goel, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Goel is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

Dr. Goel's Experience

See how Dr. Goel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goel

Dr. Goel accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goel to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Goel's Performance
    Granite Bay, CA |
    Amazing, caring, and knowledgeable! She does not rush you at your appt. She is as prompt as she can be. It's medicine, I understand things come up. Her office is clean, and her assistants are efficient. Definitely an A+!
    Katy, TX |
    Competent and compassionate doctor!
    Chicago, IL |
    Best Dr ever! Kind, caring and on time!
    Grafton, OH |
    I am not sure it would be possible to have a better physician. I found her to be empathetic, efficient, caring, and clinically adept.
    in Spring, TX |
    Caring, professional and knowledgeable physician.
    Highly recommend ??
    Excellent, compassionate physician. Takes the time to explain diagnosis and treatment options thoroughly.
    Awesome! Just simply amazing. I really have no words to describe how great she is.
    Dr Goal was very sweet. I could tell she was truly listening to me
    in FL |
    I would recommend her to anyone who needs a kind and caring neurologist!
    Jacksonville, FL |
    She was caring and concerned and even explained things to my husband on the phone, Bc he couldn't get off of work. We love her
    Dr. Goel is so kind, she takes time to explain and gives all treatment choices. I never feel rushed.
    Very caring. She listened to me and answered all of my questions. She did it not rush me and was very thorough. The wait for my appointment was only 10 minutes in a later appt which was awesome!
    Amazing and compassionate doctor. Would highly recommend.
    San Francisco, CA |
    Amazing, compassionate and so smart! Thank you for all you have done. Won't go wrong with this doc
    in Rockwall |
    I have been treated for migraines for the past several years and she is the only doctor that has been able to get the proper combination of medication to control these disabling headaches.
    Decatur, GA |
    Excellent physician and staff. Professional and surpassed expectations. Highly recommend without reservation
    in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
    Cold, uncaring, no eye contact, doesn't listen.I waited over 1.5 hours. When Dr. Goel came in she immediately sat at the computer and started typing.She spoke so fast I could felt like I was being interrogated.I know she didn't "hear me" because when I returned for a follow-up she forgot about my chief complaint - headaches. She had no diagnosis for me and when I asked if it could be migraines she said she didn't know I was having headaches and scrolled through her computer screen notes. Awful!
    in Jax, FL |
    I've been to see her several times. She doesn't listen to you when you tell her what is making life miserable. She wanted to treat me for things that were not affecting my quality of life. She is in a hurry to get to the next patient, when she thinks she is finished she gets up and puts her hand on the doorknob as if she can't wait to get to the next person. $314.00 for 3 minutes is not what I consider good care.
    Have you seen Dr. Anika Goel, MD?
    Are you Dr. Goel?

Dr. Goel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Bell's Palsy
    • Brain Aneurysm
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebrovascular Disease
    • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
    • Concussion
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Insomnia
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
    • Seizure Disorders
    • Stroke
    • Syncope
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Traumatic Brain Injury
    • Tremor
    • Vertigo

Ms Ramaiah Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Goel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology