Dr. Anh Truong, MD

Dr. Anh Truong, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Anh Truong, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics

1 E Erie St Ste 242

Chicago, IL 60611

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Truong's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colorectal Cancer
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Fat Grafting to the Body
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

I am dedicated to providing competent, compassionate, and complete care for all of my surgical patients. Whether it's an acute trauma, or an elective cosmetic procedure, you will always receive the best care I can provide.  Visit me at www.ChicagoBreastAndBody.com to learn more about my philosophy and expertise.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Truong

Dr. Truong?
Dr. Truong's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anh Truong, MD
my overall experience with dr. truong was beyond great. i did a lot of research and went through a lot of reviews before i chose dr. truong for my bbl and i'm glad i did. he and his team went above and beyond to assure me of everything i needed to know throughout my surgery process. his work is amazing. he is honest and he is very skilled at what he does. i highly recommend dr. truong and his team to anyone who is thinking of getting a bbl in the chicago area. i can not w...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
We all heard stories form close friends and family, so do I. I was prepared for so much worst! My experience was great! Barely sore and back to my normal life within two days! Great job! The whole team done an excellent job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Dr. Truong...amazing at what he does...awesome job and awesome results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
He is well experienced in his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
dr. truong did an amazing job at explaining the whole process to me as well as the girls in the office. i was able to text them directly throughout my journey if i had any questions or concerns, which was really comforting. dr. truong did an amazing job and i love my results and how natural everything looks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
I can't rave enough about how great my experience has been. From my initial consultation through my first post op appointment the staff has been wonderful and very accommodating. You won't regret making your decision moving forward with any surgery performed by Dr.Truong and dealing with his wonderful staff through out the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Right from my very first consultation visit, Dr. Truong and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. His attention to detail and how he takes his time to listen is very commendable. He's got a lil' swagger too :) He knows his stuff for sure and I'd keep referring him to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
My husband found Dr. Truong through Google Search and we both were immediately impressed with his skills and knowledge and knew he was the perfect doctor for me. The surgery was fairly quick and I had access to him whenever I needed. I would use him again in an instant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Dr. Truong and the entire team at Chicago Breast and Body have been so positive and caring throughout my pre and post op care. I am beyond happy with the results of my lipo 360 and bbl procedure! Dr. Truong listened to me and assured of what I could expect. My results are natural and exactly what I wanted. I am so pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
I had a really great experience with Dr. Truong, Monica and Jessica. 1 month out I am loving my results already. I look forward to the next few months as my body heals and the changes become more evident. Thanks Dr. T!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Receptionist Jessica refused to give a price range for Precision TX over the phone. Which leads to me bypassing this practice in regards of this treatment. Five other God Coast offices were able to answer my question. Way to go Dr. Truong!
Hi, "Nicki". I'm sorry for the experience you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
I have a lot to say about my experience here. First of all my biggest issue was that I had extra skin on my tummy with lots of stretch marks after loosing 60 pounds, then my boobs got very saggy. Took me 8 years after I had my son to finally loose the weight. Took me 3 years to decide on this surgery and I was shopping around looking for the best answers. After going to 3 consultations to some other places I found Dr. Troung to be the most truthful and helpful source for my best decide
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
After much careful research and years of wanting to do it, I decided to finally go for it: a breast augmentation. I was certainly not disappointed from day 1 because of how comfortable and caring the staff is and it really shows! I was looking for natural results as I have a more petite body and wanted something more proportional. I am in LOVE with the results and received compliments on how natural they look. Dr. Truong, his entire staff in the office and the surgical team are amazing people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
I have been following the work of Dr. Truong for the past few years, and was very excited to finally meet him and the staff. My initial consultation was for the 360 Lipo & Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. I also wanted my arms, chin, & thighs sculpted. His consult was very thorough and real. We went over realistic expectations, recovery, and which procedures I needed done. Everything was exactly as they prepared me for, and my results are AMAZING! Better than I thought possible at 35 w/ 2 kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Dr. Truong and the entire staff at Chicago Breast and Body have been nothing short of amazing. This was my first major surgery aside from two c-sections and I was beyond nervous. Dr. Truong and the staff listened to every concern I had about still being able to be a mommy while recovering from surgery. Recovery was so much better than I expected and the follow up visits have been quick, easy and professional. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Chicago Breast and Body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
had implant replacement and very pleased with advice and surgery recovery has been better than expected. highly recommend Anh-Tuan Truong
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Dr. Truong's staff is very helpful and friendly and setting up my consultation was easy. I was approved for financing and set up my procedure appointment in the same day without any pressure. Dr. Truong laid out the plan very simply and left me feeling confident that he knew what he was doing. The procedure was quick and recovery didn't take as long as I was afraid it would. After a couple days I was already happy with the result and it still kept improving!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
THE BEST experience starting with my initial consult, through the procedure, and post procedure care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
Dr. Truong's and his office staff not only provide excellent aesthetic services/surgical procedures, but also wonderful customer service. Everyone is so welcoming from beginning to end. In addition, there was never a question unanswered or a concern not addressed. They listened to my wants and desires, and helped me achieve them! I'd recommend Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics to anyone considering any cosmetic procedures, and will be coming back for any future services th...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anh Truong, MD?
I am at 2 month post breast augmentation, i couldnt be anymore happier. Dr. Truong did an amazing job, and explained everything from beginning to end. My boobs look awesome and i feel confident and so much better about myself, I went from AA to 375cc. Recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Truong?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Truong treats patients.