Dr. Angus B. Worthing, MD

Dr. Angus B. Worthing, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Our physicians are technically proficient in diagnosing and absolutely compassionate in treating the broad range of rheumatological and musculoskeletal disorders. Each doctor's extensive individual training, coupled with the collaboration and consultation with their ARAPC colleagues, contributes to a unique environment that assures patients receive the highest quality and most comprehensive care. www.washingtonarthritis.comRead more

Dr. Worthing's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Worthing's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Worthing

Experience with Dr. Worthing
Dr. Worthing's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Worthing is that rare physician who takes the time to listen to his patients. He is respectful and has a team approach to treatment, always considering my perspective on my condition and potential treatment options. He also keeps up to date on the most current research. It means the world to me to have a doctor that I feel genuinely cares.
in Bowie, MD |
I've been a patient of Dr. Worthing's since 2012. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, patient and kind. Perfect for younger persons with rheumatological conditions like myself who still want to live quality, active lives DESPITE the conditions that we face. He is a great advocate who stays current with new treatments and/or medications that may become available and, is still willing learn with you about how to better live with your condition(s). Excellent Rheumatologist.
Silver Spring, MD |
I love Dr. Worthing, but his staff is not helpful or professional at all. I have several medical issues which have put me in the hospital a lot, so my veins are not great...a lot of scar tissue...his staff was so afraid to draw blood, they asked my husband (an IV Specialist) to draw it. Then, when I was referred to have medication infused, they either never had it in stock, or tried to schedule me to come in 2-3 months away when I needed the medication immediately. Love him...them...not so much.
in Washington DC |
Dr Worthing was initially recommended to me from a coworker who suggested I make a visit after my doctor had run a battery of other tests and come up with nothing. Long wait! He was very thorough and professional. Full blood tests diagnostic and discovered RA triggered by a severe case of rhuematic Fever (Strep Virus) months earlier. He was patient and amazing as I am quite picky and ask a million questions about every test and symptom and drug . I would (and have) absolutely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Angus B. Worthing, MD?
Are you Dr. Worthing?

Compare Dr. Worthing

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.