Dr. Angus Michaels, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Angus Michaels, MD
Dr. Angus Michaels, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Leominster, MA. He is 57 years old. Dr. Michaels is affiliated with Heywood Hospital and Health Alliance Hospital Burbank.

Dr. Michaels' Experience

See how Dr. Michaels' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Michaels is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Michaels has admitting privileges.

Dr. Michaels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michaels to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Michaels' Performance
Fitchburg, MA |
When asked to look at certain problems he replies i dont do that! Avoids helping when he can and he treats you like your not sick! I wouldnt recommend him to anyone!
Cambridge, MA |
I feel bad saying this but I had the worst possible experience. I had a couple concerns I wanted to speak with this doctor about but my experience with him was so horrible I was trying to run out of there. He was rude and has the worst bedside manner. I'm a nurse and I definitely would not recommend him.
Fitchburg, MA |
I had to wait 40 minutes. When the doctor came in, he was unapologetic, and had a combative attitude. He was trying to put me on medication, and didn't seem to want to listen to me. I have never needed this type of medication before. I won't go back, and would not recommend him to anyone.
in Orange, MA |
I have been a patient here for almost 8 years. I followed Dr Michaels from his gardner office. I'm very comfortable with him, and he truly cares about me, and I'm sure all his patients. I have recommended friends and family to his practice. I hope to stay with him for years to come.
Maynard Ma |
Horrible experience. I waited more to meet with him than the time he spent with me. Very short, rude and honestly question his credentials as a doctor. I had a list of health concerns but literally could not wait to leave. Very concerning to me that he is a doctor. Will never return not recommend him to anyone!
in Fitchburg, MA |
-10 Stars. Absolutely atrocious. By far the worst experience with a doctor that I have ever endured. So much so that I had to verify he IS IN FACT a licensed doctor along with where he went to medical school. It turns out that he went to medical school in the Caribbean, where absolutely anyone can get accepted. He spent approximately 5 minutes with me without explaining any of my requested test results nor any of my various concerns. Terrible bedside manner, wasn't knowledgeable at all!
Have you seen Dr. Angus Michaels, MD?
Are you Dr. Michaels?

Compare Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Michaels does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Lagos
    Brookdale University Hospital
    SUNY At Stony Brook

Dr. Michaels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Michaels does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.