Dr. Angie Larsen, MD

Dr. Angie Larsen, MD

General Surgery  |

Dr. Angie Larsen, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

StoneCrest Breast Specialists

• Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Larsen

Video

See how frequently Dr. Larsen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Lump
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure
high

Dr. Larsen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Larsen "StoneCrest Breast Specialists is dedicated to providing its patients with the most innovative techniques and treatments for breast diseases and breast cancer.  Conveniently located on the campus of TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, our fellowship-trained breast surgeon and staff offer state-of-the-art breast care in the heart of your community."

• General Surgery

• Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Constipation
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Hernia
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pleural Effusion

• Mastectomy
  • Paracentesis
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Wyoming
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine
  • Breast Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Larsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Larsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larsen to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Larsen's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Larsen is so very caring and personable with her patients and that is very rare these days. I was put at ease from the start and left feeling like God sent me to the right Dr to take care of me, I highly recommend her to anyone for the best care possible.
MURFREESBORO |
I have being seen Dr Larsen for a couple of years. She is the best! I would strongly recommend her .
Smyrna, TN |
When I was recommended to Dr. Larsen my nerves were going every which way. Dr. Larsen took my concerns seriously. She listened. She understood. This gentle calmness came over me. Mrs. Margaret answers most my questions also. She schedules tests around my work schedule. Mrs. Tina, the receptionist, always greets me with a smile and she takes down every little detail I give her and relays it to Margaret or Dr. Larsen. Often Mrs. Tina can answer questions about the labs or test that they have to do
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Larsen is wonderful!! She has great bed side manor and it is obvious she cares about all of her patients!
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Larsen made time for me when I needed to be seen quickly, and then took the time to listen as well as explain my condition and my options. Her office staff are gracious and conscientious. I would highly recommend Dr. Larsen and her team!
in Antioch, TN |
I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Angie Larsen, MD. My PCP called on a Friday to refer me to her office. She was able to see me Tuesday of the next week and did the biopsy. I knew Friday of that week that I had breast cancer and I had my surgery in less that 2 weeks from diagnosis. It felt so good to know that the tumor was gone. Dr. Larson is a very gentle and compassionate doctor. She answered all of my questions so that I could understand. Great staff, Tina and Margaret!
in Smyrna Tn |
Thank you and your staff for being compassionate, understanding, and thoughtful....I appreciate and trust you and your staff and highly recommend your services to all..
LaVergne, TN |
She has been my Doctor for almost two years now. I trust her for the correct advise, for my treatment.
in Lavergne Tn |
Dr. Larsen is amazing. You can tell she has a natural passion for what she does. I love that she is so thorough. She is also very personable and takes her time with you.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Larson is both knowledge and personable. I feel she has taken the time to get to know me and always has time for questions and explanations. I like the way she is a "straight shooter," not withholding news, even if it's bad. I never feel like I've asked a dumb question, and she offers each side (pros and cons) of a solution, allowing the patient to make an informed choice.
in Nashville, TN |
Excellent surgeon & great office staff, she listens to your concerns is thorough and patient with explaining your diagnosis & options to ensure you understand. And she is the nicest doctor I've ever met!
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr. Larsen was kind and thorough in my examination and was an excellent listener. She was not in a hurry but asked for more details than most other doctors would take the time to ask. I highly recommend Dr. Larsen.
Smyrna, TN |
The staff and Dr. Larsen are absolutely wonderful. It is a very courteous and professional atmosphere. I see several specialists, but Dr. Larsen is my favorite physician, as she is very polite and explains things in detail. She made me feel very comfortable. I, highly, recommend this office!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
She is a very good Dr. She explains everything she is going to do.
La Vergne, TN |
Dr Larsen and her staff are always very caring, understanding, and thorough. Dr Larsen goes out of her way to make sure she explains things and ease your concerns. Dr Larsen is great and her staff is very friendly and professional.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Larsen was very attentive to my concerns and me as a patient. I really appreciated it!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Larsen and her staff are very courteous and patient when listening to my concerns. They also do a good job of explaining the treatment plan. The woman who runs the front desk (Tina, I think) is always helpful if I have to call and reschedule my appointment for any reason. They provide excellent patient care!
Have you seen Dr. Angie Larsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Larsen?

Nashville, TN 37211
Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
200 Stonecrest Blvd
Smyrna, TN 37167

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Larsen at StoneCrest Breast Specialists

General Surgery Specialist