Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD

Allergy & ImmunologyMaleAge 55

Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD is a Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Koutsonikolis has more experience with Environmental Allergies than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University Of Athens, School Of Health Sciences medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Koutsonikolis to book an appointment.

Angelos Koutsonikolis MD PA

10075 S Jog Rd Ste 100 Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Allergy & Immunology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Koutsonikolis

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Koutsonikolis treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Koutsonikolis treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 733-3546.

Environmental Allergies

Compare with other Environmental Allergies specialists.

Dr. Koutsonikolis is experienced in the area of Environmental Allergies. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures

• Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Testing and Screening
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

Dr. Koutsonikolis accepts

Dr. Koutsonikolis accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Select HMO

Dr. Koutsonikolis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Koutsonikolis

Dr. Koutsonikolis

Longtime patient of Dr. Koutsonikolis. Dr. K's bedside manner is remarkable, and the office staff mirror his excellence. If you are interested in receiving outstanding medical treatment, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. K! Thank you Dr. K for your dedication, time, and care!
Karine – Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr. Koutsonikolis is GEM of a doctor. He listened carefully to my issues and was extremely helpful to assist me in solving a medical issues that 5 other doctors thought was too difficult or inconvenient to be bothered with. He went out of his way to help me and advocate for me as his patient. I told him that if there wasn't COVID going around, I would hug him.
Brett B – Nov 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr. Koutsonikolis has been very helpful in discovering and explaining my allergies. He takes his time during visits and never appears to be in a hurry to see his next patient. We worked out a plan to treat my allergies. In addition, his assistants at the front desk, Mayra and Criss, were pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend using Dr. Koutsonikolis!
Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Although they’re not as functional, holistic or integrative as I hoped I have still learned so much from them to help my daughter through her eczema! I appreciate all the staff I’ve met so far. Very professional and not a long wait. Very much appreciated. The doctors are very knowledgeable about what they do. definitely in a great office
Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Great Doctor and Staff. His recommendations made my problem clear up almost overnight.
Sam Eisenberg – Aug 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
After several visits to my dermotologist fora rash that was spreading all over my bodywith intense itching; she suggested I see an allergist. DR K perscribed a cream and 15 days of pills; after 5 days I was rash & itch free. DR K is very patient, kind and concerned with resolving health issues. I'm very happy I was referred to DR K.
LR – Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr. Angelo save my life literally, help me with my asthma and allergies in a way no other Dr did, he’s level of care is amazing he show me no rush at all when listen to my issues , I’m very grateful and will recommend Dr.Angelis to friends and family.
Felix Jorge – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
I initially saw Dr. Koutsonikolis about 6 years ago. I came for one visit to see what I was allergic too. I managed my allergies on over the counter but wasn't ready to commit to allergy shots. Recently my allergies have been unbearable so came back. I truly can’t say enough about Dr. Koutsonikolis and this isn’t because we both happen to be Greek. He is the most down to earth, kind hearted Doctor I’ve ever met. He takes his time when he is with you and explains everything in such great detail. He reviews what he’s doing, what the plan is and even discusses billing. He really cares about his patients and it shows in his compassion and the time he is willing to spend with you. I have worked in the medical field for many years and deal with MANY different Doctors on a daily basis. He is one of a kind! Thank you Dr. Koutsonikolis and staff! I’m ready for my shots :)
Danielle Kekempanos – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
I was absolutely hopeless. I must have seen 18-20 doctors in the past year about an ongoing skin inflammatory problem. Hives, swollen hands, swollen lips, you name it I had it. I was taking 5-6 allergy pills a day. Every doctor put me on steroids and all sorts of medications but it always came back. Nothing worked. I was wearing sweatpants and sweaters in 95 degree Florida weather just to hide what looked like chicken pox all over my body and face. Dr. K is an angel sent from the heavens. My husband forced me to try one more doctor after reading his reviews and although I refused after so many failed attempts, I gave in. Im off all the pills. I have no hives. No inflammation. No swelling. No itching. No soreness. I’m so grateful. I feel like I got my life back. I’m not sure if anyone will read this but if you do, and you’re on the fence of coming here, let it go and run to Dr. K.
Shir Reinitz – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Everyone in this office is helpful and friendly. I really appreciate all of the allergy relief I have been able to experience from the professionals in this office.
Andrea – Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
From the Desert (Palm Desert) to the sea, Boynton Beach Florida Dr K and his staff are the best. I have lived in California, Colorado and now here in Florida. Dr K not only is knowledgable but thinks "outside the traditional box" to get to the root of a medical problem and concern. The culture of the practice led by Dr K is like no other. Always smiling helpful and get this, from Dr K on down they all have great "bedside manners" unlike your traditional I know everything cause I went to Med School type arrogance. Whether you are new to seeing an allergist or looking to change from an existing practice look no further.
Norm R. – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Easy to get an appointment with flexible hours and very accommodating. Thorough review of my issue with recommendations and options. Easy to understand explanation of issue.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
spends time with you to discuss your issues. is able to diagnose your problem and prescribe the proper solution. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr. “K” has been my son’s allergist for 6 years now. My son suffered from terrible hay fever type allergies all year long- at times so bad his eyes would be tearing so intensely he couldn’t see & was unable to breathe through his nose at all. Extremely tough for a kid who was very involved in sports! Nothing helped -brought him to Dr. K. I was doubtful that anyone could help him. My son was tested & started shots weekly. Dr. K didn’t push the shots but I felt we should go for it. I believe after the second time receiving them, he became asymptomatic... as if he had no allergies. After a while the shots were given every other week. Now in college, he still goes to this allergist but receives his shots up at FSU most of the year using the serum Dr. K. makes. While his allergies still act up at times, he rarely has to use an antihistamine. Dr. K is an excellent doctor & very nice man who listens to the patient (& his mother). The nurses are nice also. Wait times short. Highly recommend!
Rhonda Joy – Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
great practice..quick service. not a lot of waiting. friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Beverlee Patterson – Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr K is a warm, caring, and most knowledgeable doctor !! I wish all doctors could be like him!! The office staff members are very personable, caring and efficient !! I highly recommend him without any reservation !!
Elaine Ruben – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr Koutsonikolis and Dr. Kahn are excellent!!! They are so thorough and caring besides being knowledgeable. I went to another doctor for over a year and had no results. Dr Koutsonikolis got to the root of my problem immediately. I would definitely recommend him.
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Excellent service! Dr. Koutsonikolis and Dr. Farah Khan are so knowledgeable, they provide thorough examinations, they actually listen to the patients and take the necessary time with them. I believe these are the reasons why they get the right diagnosis and are such good doctors. I recommend them 100%. In my case, they took care of all my needs in their specialty and they even took the time to refer me for a consultation with a dermatologist, which turned out to be another success story. Thank you doctors!
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Amazing Dr. Wonderful, I do not write reviews but she is the best Dr. I've been to in south Florida. Very knowledgeable, explained everything to a T. Staff was also amazing, friendly and very helpful. If you're in need of a Dr. for what she provides please see her, you will not be disappointed!
ThomasHarpster – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?
Dr. Koutsonikolis is extremely knowledgeable, I suffered from asthma over 30 years. All the other Drs did was put me on steroids that made me not feel well. Dr K. was the only one that found a solution to alleviate my condition. Forever Thankful!!
eileen mujica – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelos Koutsonikolis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koutsonikolis?
Provider explaining information to patient