Dr. Angelo Vu, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Vu

Internal Medicine Center

12001 South Fwy Ste 307 Burleson, TX 76028

Dr. Angelo Vu, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Burleson, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth in 2004 and specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Vu accepts

Dr. Vu accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Vu treats your condition or procedure

74.19354838709677%

Dr. Vu?
Dr. Vu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angelo Vu, DO
Dr. Vu has been my Doctor for more than 10 years. He and his staff are excellent !! They care about the individual and have always provide the best health care!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
I heard from the hospital when they referred him to me that if you could get past his office staff that he was a great doctor. He is a great doctor but his staff, especially his office manager is horrible. They will bill you for something you don’t owe money on according to your insurance company. Like I said he’s a good doctor but I’m thankful to not have to deal with a rude staff member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
Pleasant, asks appropriate questions, takes time, gives reasonable treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
My husband and I both go to Dr. Vu. We have gone to him for 10 years and have never had an appointment with him when we have felt rushed or uncomfortable. He is truly the best doctor we have ever had. He is knowledgeable and can always find an answer or send you to the right person to get the right answer. We love him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
I must retract the previous comment about Dr. Vu. I now have Diabetes 1 and and the proactive recommendation from my Dr. was poor to none. Now that I have it, the prescriptions from him are wrong or none and the time I have to talk with him is little. I waited to see him for over an hour and a half for an appointment that I was on time for. unbelievable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Vu's office! The staff is very friendly, little to no wait time, and Dr. Vu actually spends appropriate time with you regarding whatever issue you may have. Not to mention the PA, Morgan is a sweetheart! I highly recommended him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
Love Dr Vu , But the one girl at the front desk Aderanne not sure if that’s the way she spells her name . I have been see Dr Vu for two years now and not sure if I will return after today incounter with Aderanne and this is very sad that one person can ruin a business. I have given her a lot of changes I pay 8000 dollars a year for insurance and we should not be treated in this manner . I have complained before but she seems to get away with being disrespectful to people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?
Dr. Angelo Vu is a first class, old-school physician, coupled with a vast knowledge of modern medicine and treatments, who honestly listens to his patients, working with them to get to the bottom of your specific health problems in the least invasive ways possible. His bedside manner is friendly, kind and caring. I look forward to having him as my Dr., (and our whole family's Dr.!) for years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Vu, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Vu?