Dr. Angelo Thrower, MD

Dr. Angelo Thrower, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Angelo Thrower, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Miami Shores, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

180 NE 99th St

Miami Shores, FL 33138

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Thrower

See how frequently Dr. Thrower performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Discoloration

Dr. Thrower's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Thrower does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Bedsores
  • Dermatitis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections
  • Ulcer

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Thrower has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thrower has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thrower does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thrower and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thrower's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thrower to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Thrower's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Miami, FL |
I am very pleased with my results after using Dr Thrower's products for 3 weeks. I suffer from acne and dark spot on my face that would last months before fading. I am not where I need to be yet, but this is the first time I have seen results this good this fast. I would recommend him to other patients.
in Miami, FL |
I waited two and a half hours just to be in the room with him for 5 minutes. His assistant was very nice, but when I asked him questions he was so nonchalant. I have struggled with acne all my life and I never paid as much as I paid for his products with no other dermatologist. When I mentioned how long I waited he asked me did I want a clear face. I cant be a patient to someone who don't value their patients. He also signed me up for laser hair removal products without asking.
in Biscayne Park, FL |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Thrower. My sister was covered with severe Eczema on her neck, back, for leg and arms. I knew and witnessed the capabilities and skills Dr. Thrower posses. In 2 treatments my sister and niece was back to their original beautiful skin.. Love you Dr. APT.. Barbara Rodriguez, Biscayne Park.
in Saltillo Ms |
I only buy the skin lightening moisturizer and I've used it for more that 15 years. I absolutely love it. I use to buy it here in the Alabama area however I can't find it here anymore. I'm trying to contact the office/store so I can get me some more because I'm about to run out. It makes my skin beautiful. Thanks Dr.
in Miami, FL |
I consulted with this Dr. On January 8, 2016 for a rash on my chin. He sold me his beta cream that burned me & my rash intensified on my whole face. after 5 days,I walked in his office for help. I was told that there is no walk in. after insisting, I was forced to pay $65.00 to see him. He told me that I know what I am doing. I asked him is there any test that can be done, he said no. He sold me 2 other products that made me worse. Now I am recovering under another physician care.
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Thrower, MD?
Are you Dr. Thrower?