Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD

Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD

Pain Medicine  |

Dr. Angelo A. Tellis is a Board Certified Physiatrist serving the New Bern, Morehead City and Jacksonville areas for more than 12 years. Dr. Tellis is experienced in Liposuction, Regenerative Medicine and Pain Management. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery and the American Academy of Pain Medicine. Dr. Angelo Tellis was also awarded the Suma Cum Laude at Medical School. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Society of Liposuction Surgery American Academy of Pain Medicine AWARDS & ACCOLADES Suma Cum Laude at Medical School FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Money Orders, and Cash only. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED. We also offer financing through Care Credit. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM

Crystal Coast Pain Medicine

2111 Neuse Blvd Ste J

New Bern, NC 28560

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Dr. Tellis

See how frequently Dr. Tellis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Pain

Dr. Tellis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Stem Cell Transplant

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Marshall University-Ba In Psychology and Pre-Medical
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Medical University Of South Carolina-M.D
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Medical College Of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Post Grad Training-Liposuction/Lipotransfers-Pelosi Center
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Tellis has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Tellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tellis to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tellis' Performance
Dr. Tellis performed a lipo transfer to restore fullness to my face after illness, medication, and weight loss had left it looking thin, sagging, and aged. He transferred fat from my thighs to my cheeks and temples. The entire procedure lasted 2 1/2 hours. I am extremely happy with the results! My face is now full again, and my confidence has been restored. I find myself smiling all the time!
I recently had a RF lift treatment done by Dr. Tellis and I must say I am beyond impressed! I have DD's and the weight alone was killing my shoulders. I pay extra for back support in my bras. I explained to Dr. Tellis that I do not want a breast reduction, just wanted them to look as they did pre-children. I am one month out and my results are getting better with each day! He told me I wouldn't see the full result until about 6 months out but I am already seeing a differe...
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Tellis. he did an outstanding job on my lipotransfer. I am beyond happy with my results. he made me feel very comfortable and talked me through everything.
Dr. Tellis is so kind and willing to make sure his patients are comfortable with procedures. He talks very openly and honestly about the outcome. Dr. Tellis has so many before and after pictures of his patients, it helped me feel more comfortable with my procedures. I have had several lipo procedures and my body has changed for the better! I have also referred all of my friends to him and they have been extremely happy as well. I am 3 months out from the breast lift and...
Excellent, listened and took time didn't feel like a rushed appointment.
Dr. Tellis fully described the procedure and what to expect after. After just two days I knew my knee was better than it had been in years. I was back to normal activities in no time. He was spot on ! Dr. Tellis took the time to answer all questions without making me feel rushed.
Dr. Tellis did a wonderful job! He removed fat from my underarms, flanks, and upper and lower abs and transferred fat to my buttocks. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions and even went so far as to explain the different types of fat and gave insight on what to expect and how I would feel afterwards. He his post op visits are thorough. He seems to really take pride and take care of the patient before and after surgery and aims to make sure the patient is ...
The anticipation of being able to use my own body tissues to treat my degenerating knee joints at the core was not only exciting, but has offered me an opportunity to avoid knee replacement surgery - hopefully permanently. And the benefit of using liposuction to gather the required stem cells is really just 'icing on the cake.' As of 1-week post-treatment, I am already amazed and the progress. The process of tumescent liposuction was amazing in that no general anesthesia...
Dr. Tellis is an outstanding Doctor. And so is his staff, everyone is just wonderful. He takes the time with his patients. Listens to concerns and answers all the questions. He explained the entire procedure from start to finish. And the whole experience was awesome. I felt very comfortable. I have a beautiful new waist thanks to him and his staff. And the confidence to wear clothes that I love to wear. Many thanks!
I would highly recommend Dr. Tellis for this procedure.
Dr. Tellis was incredibly thorough from the first initial consult throughout the follow up appointments. His friendly and gentle personality make you feel nothing but comfortable in his presence. Dr. Tellis is sincere and genuinely concerned about your well being and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone to experience his outstanding medical care.
in New Bern, NC |
Not really a surgeon
Really passionate about his work, made me feel extra comfortable and I knew from day one I was in good hands.
I had Lipo done on my stomach and was very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Tellis was very informative and made me feel very comfortable during before, during, and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him!
Does a great job listening and trying to meet the needs of your request. This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable about the procedure I wanted.
He is a very knowledgeable physician who is listens to your concerns and does his very best to fulfill those concerns through the liposuction procedure. He takes the time to answer all your questions, and discusses the procedure in full detail so that they are no surprises the day of your procedure. If you are even remotely interested in having liposuction done, Dr. Tellis is definitely a doctor you need to talk with first!
Was referred by a friend, and it was the best referral ever. Very patient, understanding and caring. Takes the time to listen to your wants and needs and will adjust his schedule to what best suits the patient. Would highly recommend him to family and friends. So glad I got my procedure done with Dr. Tellis. I wouldn't trust anyone else. His staff is very warm and welcoming as well! Thank you!
Dr. Tellis is excellent at what he does. He worked closely with me to achieve the vision I had for myself. He discussed what he could do and how the procedure would go, so that I knew what to expect. The outcome was even better than I could have imagined.
excellent and caring doctor. you will be in best hands. have seen amazing results and would highly recommend his service.
A year later and I am still amazed at how well my my reduction has gone. So much less invasive, NO scars, breast are even and the best of all I went from F cup to DD! No more back pain, I look 50 lbs lighter and feel great and look so much better! Thank you Dr. Tellis for you sweet, kind, professional manners and for helping me feel much better about myself!
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?

Visit Dr. Tellis