Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Tellis

Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New Bern, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina-M.D in 1995 and specializes in pain medicine, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Tellis accepts

Dr. Tellis accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Spondylosis
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Stem Cell Transplant
  • Upper Back Pain

"Dr. Angelo A. Tellis is a Board Certified Physiatrist serving the New Bern, Morehead City and Jacksonville areas for more than 12 years. Dr. Tellis is experienced in Liposuction, Regenerative Medicine and Pain Management. He is a professional member...

• Pain Medicine

4.5

Dr. Tellis?
Dr. Tellis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD
Dr. Tellis is outstanding. Even though it has been a couple of years since I had an RF lift and breast reduction, it is still one of the best things I could have ever done for myself. I was very comfortable talking to him as I felt he really listened to my concerns. Dr. Tellis will let you know what you can expect to see from a procedure. Afterwards, I felt he was excited as much as I was with the awesome outcome! You can tell Dr. Tellis loves what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis is a very caring doctor that listens to your concerns and takes time with each patient. I have seen him for pain management and cosmetic liposuction. I would highly recommend him for both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis performed a lipo transfer to restore fullness to my face after illness, medication, and weight loss had left it looking thin, sagging, and aged. He transferred fat from my thighs to my cheeks and temples. The entire procedure lasted 2 1/2 hours. I am extremely happy with the results! My face is now full again, and my confidence has been restored. I find myself smiling all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
I recently had a RF lift treatment done by Dr. Tellis and I must say I am beyond impressed! I have DD's and the weight alone was killing my shoulders. I pay extra for back support in my bras. I explained to Dr. Tellis that I do not want a breast reduction, just wanted them to look as they did pre-children. I am one month out and my results are getting better with each day! He told me I wouldn't see the full result until about 6 months out but I am already seeing a differe...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Tellis. he did an outstanding job on my lipotransfer. I am beyond happy with my results. he made me feel very comfortable and talked me through everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis is so kind and willing to make sure his patients are comfortable with procedures. He talks very openly and honestly about the outcome. Dr. Tellis has so many before and after pictures of his patients, it helped me feel more comfortable with my procedures. I have had several lipo procedures and my body has changed for the better! I have also referred all of my friends to him and they have been extremely happy as well. I am 3 months out from the breast lift and...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Excellent, listened and took time didn't feel like a rushed appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis fully described the procedure and what to expect after. After just two days I knew my knee was better than it had been in years. I was back to normal activities in no time. He was spot on ! Dr. Tellis took the time to answer all questions without making me feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis did a wonderful job! He removed fat from my underarms, flanks, and upper and lower abs and transferred fat to my buttocks. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions and even went so far as to explain the different types of fat and gave insight on what to expect and how I would feel afterwards. He his post op visits are thorough. He seems to really take pride and take care of the patient before and after surgery and aims to make sure the patient is ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
The anticipation of being able to use my own body tissues to treat my degenerating knee joints at the core was not only exciting, but has offered me an opportunity to avoid knee replacement surgery - hopefully permanently. And the benefit of using liposuction to gather the required stem cells is really just 'icing on the cake.' As of 1-week post-treatment, I am already amazed and the progress. The process of tumescent liposuction was amazing in that no general anesthesia...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis is an outstanding Doctor. And so is his staff, everyone is just wonderful. He takes the time with his patients. Listens to concerns and answers all the questions. He explained the entire procedure from start to finish. And the whole experience was awesome. I felt very comfortable. I have a beautiful new waist thanks to him and his staff. And the confidence to wear clothes that I love to wear. Many thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Tellis for this procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis was incredibly thorough from the first initial consult throughout the follow up appointments. His friendly and gentle personality make you feel nothing but comfortable in his presence. Dr. Tellis is sincere and genuinely concerned about your well being and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone to experience his outstanding medical care.
Not really a surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Really passionate about his work, made me feel extra comfortable and I knew from day one I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
I had Lipo done on my stomach and was very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Tellis was very informative and made me feel very comfortable during before, during, and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Does a great job listening and trying to meet the needs of your request. This doctor is very professional and knowledgeable about the procedure I wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
He is a very knowledgeable physician who is listens to your concerns and does his very best to fulfill those concerns through the liposuction procedure. He takes the time to answer all your questions, and discusses the procedure in full detail so that they are no surprises the day of your procedure. If you are even remotely interested in having liposuction done, Dr. Tellis is definitely a doctor you need to talk with first!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Was referred by a friend, and it was the best referral ever. Very patient, understanding and caring. Takes the time to listen to your wants and needs and will adjust his schedule to what best suits the patient. Would highly recommend him to family and friends. So glad I got my procedure done with Dr. Tellis. I wouldn't trust anyone else. His staff is very warm and welcoming as well! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Tellis, MD?
Dr. Tellis is excellent at what he does. He worked closely with me to achieve the vision I had for myself. He discussed what he could do and how the procedure would go, so that I knew what to expect. The outcome was even better than I could have imagined.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tellis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tellis treats patients.