Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO

Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO

Dermatology | Male

SOUTHERN DERMATOLOGY CTR 2828 Highway 31 S Ste 105 Decatur, AL 35603 Get Directions

Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Decatur, AL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

Dr. Mancuso's Experience

See how Dr. Mancuso's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Mancuso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mancuso to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Mancuso's Performance
in Decatur, AL |
Dr. Mancuso has always been helpful in managing our skin problems. My husband needs to visit him on a regular ( 10 times a yr) basis and I visit about once a year. He is professional and we absolutely trust his advice. Thank you Dr. Mancuso!
in Huntsville, AL |
Absolutely AMAZING dermatologist! Dr. Mancuso is literally the only doctor I trust with my skin. I have gone to him for 11 years, and I will continue to travel whatever distance it takes in order to see specifically him. He is extremely knowledgeable in so many different areas. I have had nothing but extremely incredible results by seeing him. His staff is also great! He isn't just a great doctor, but he's a fabulous person!
Los Angeles, CA |
Years in the military with a history of malignant melanoma and I have seen a lot of different dermatologists both militarily and civilian. None of them have matched the treatment and comfort I get from Dr Mancuso.
in Decatur,Alabama |
i really like Dr, Mancuso I have been going to him for 15 years and I will continue to go to him for another 15 if we are still around. The best Dermatologist I have ever had.
in Harvest, al |
Great with his patient's and really cares about them.
Decatur, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mancusos for many years . He always takes his time with me and makes me feel comfortable being there . He is easy to talk to , and very attentive to what your concerns are . His office staff has always been very friendly and helpful for me . I would recommend him to anyone .
Madison, AL |
Doctor Mancuso is very knowledgeable of his practice & answers all the questions you have. His staff is extremely helpful & friendly. If you haven't found a dermatologist that's all around great, he's your new doctor.
I highly recommended Dr. Mancuso! He has locations in Madison, Decatur, and Florence for your convenience. He and his staff are always friendly. I've been a few times for my acne and he offers coupons and samples. I've always had a great experience and Dr. Mancuso truly loves what he does!
Athens, AL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Mancuso, for over 20 year. We have always had very good results. I would highly recommend him.
in Madison, AL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mancuso for over 4 years and think he is fabulous. I have never had a bad experience. He is knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend him.
in Madison, AL |
Dr Mancuso is kind and straight to the point on what needs to be done. Once that is decided, he is easy to talk with and talks to you while he doing a procedure to keep your mind off of the procedure. His staff is professional and very nice. I see him in the Madison, AL office.
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso has been treating me for 5 years now and I can't say enough good things about him. He always talks to me while working on my skin problems so I concentrate on his voice rather than feel what he is doing. He has wonderful stories to tell. I am usually very nervous while at a doctor visit and I wish my other doctors made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Mancuso does.
in Harvest, AL |
I have been a patient for 11 years. Never would I consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Mancuso' insight, personal attention, and intuition are amazing! He is truly a doctor that was BORN~~NOT MADE! No question he has saved my life several times. I have seen many doctors all over the world and most of the ones still practicing seem to have forgotten the oath they took at the beginning of their long journeys. Dr. Mancuso has this oath running through his veins. Patience on waiting-might be you next
Elkmont,AL |
Dr.Mancuso is quick, efficient and caring. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. He found a skin cancer on my head and got it taken care of. I would recommend him especially if you have had problem with skin cancers.
Elkmont, AL |
I went to Dr.Mancuso for the first time in March and he was a good listener and answered all my questions. His office staff was also very nice and helpful when filling out my paperwork. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Decatur, AL |
I have seen Dr. Mancuso multiple times for removals and have had wonderful visits every time! The staff & Dr are both very friendly and professional! My family & friends see him as well& have had great experiences. I would reccomed him to anyone needing to see a specialist!!
in Decatur, AL |
He found a skin cancer on my face my first visit that my previous dermatologist did not find in all the times I had been to her, and I had seen her twice in the past year.
in Florence, AL |
He is an engaging listener. Very pleasant and clearly interested in his patients. His staff is similarly engaged and caring. They all seem to like their jobs and that is refreshing for a doctor's office.
in Florence, AL |
Easy to discuss medical issues with and is a good conversationalist who shares a little of himself with patients. Seems interested in what I do for fun, where I have been, and etc.
Madison, al |
I 've been a patient of Dr Mancuso for 5 years. He always treat me with respect. I would like the visits better if I did not have to tell him what to look at. I know all patients are their own advocates but I would prefer for him look at my skin and then ask me if there were any areas I wanted him to look at. My biggest complaint is I always have to go back in a few weeks because he says he can only remove 2 moles at at a time. I am sure this is driven by insurance reimbursements but very inconv
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is very knowledgeable and polite. He always explains if I need something done and why.
Dr. Mancuso has an awesome demeanor towards his patients. He is friendly, courteous and takes the time to listen to the patient; he never makes the patient feel as though he/she is being rushed through his/her appointment. He is just great!
in Harvest, AL |
I was referred and my appointment was rescheduled twice (Dr had a surgery and weather). Had to wait a little but it was worth it. He was very informative and wanted me to keep asking him questions. He answered all of my questions and went into detail regarding my condition. I would recommend him to others.
in Huntsville, AL |
I have been treated by Dr. Mancuso numerous times for over 4 to 5 years. I have found the office staff and his medical staff very friendly and prompt. Dr. Mancuso himself has always been polite, congenial, and very engaging in conversation. The care I have received has been first rate.
in Harvest, AL |
Great doctor and office staff!
in Florence, AL |
Dr. Mancuso and his staff are outstanding. He and his staff are very friendly and professional, he takes time to talk with you and answer your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Mancuso to anyone needing a dermatologists.
in Huntsville, Al |
Entire staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Mancuso is very interactive which makes you feel at ease. If I did not trust Dr. Mancuso with my health I would not go there.
in Madison, AL |
Wow - what a GREAT experience! Unlike other dermatologists I have seen in the past, Dr. Mancuso's staff is very friendly, professional, and efficient. I was taken back to an exam room very quickly and was absolutely shocked that Dr. Mancuso came in ~ 2 minutes later! He actually took time to talk with me for a few minutes so I didn't feel like a number - I felt like a person! He knew exactly what my issue was, explained it well, and took care of it right then. EXCELLENT!
Huntsville, AL |
The staff there are amazing! I feel like a top priority there, and they help me with every problem I have.
in Madison, al |
Dr. Mancuso has done numerous removal of problems of the skin for me and my family over the past 15 years. Always accurate and has solved every problem we have had. Very good service staff, Great music variety in waiting room to keep patients at ease. I would recommend his work for any skin issues you need proper treatment for. Easy to make appointments and very quick wait times. Less than 20 minutes is common. All work has been very well done with NO follow up problems.
in Huntsville, AL |
I visited the Doc at his office in Madison. He's extremely competent and helpful; he genuinely cares about the lives of his patients outside of the waiting room. Definitely would recommend him to anyone seeking dermatological assistance or general life-advice.
in ATHENS, AL. |
Dr. Mancuso is very knowledgeable and user friendly. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Athens |
Great visit, staff was wonderful. Dr. Mancuso does an wonderful job for my daughter and I. Thanks
Huntsville, AL |
He is a great doctor who I have been using for the past 10 years.
Florence, AL |
I absolutely love going to see Dr Mancuso and his friendly staff. Very professional office. Dr Mancuso is the only doctor I'll see regarding skincare needs. He has helped me with adult acne and skin spots. Dr Mancuso is the only doctor I trust when it comes to Botox and Juvederm as well. I highly recommend him and his staff!
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is the best dermatologist I have seen in my 30+ years of being a patient. We are military and have moved around and I have been seen by many dermatology specialists and have not had the personal care and attention as Dr. Mancuso provides. Not only does he have a wonderful bedside manner, he is personal and attentive to what you have to say. His staff is friendly and I love the prior appointment reminders that they send out. I highly recommend Dr. Mancuso!
Madison, AL |
You have to wait a little (30 min total) to see the Doctor but after that it is very fast.
Elmore, AL |
Dr. Mancuso has addressed and removed a few bothersome moles over the past two years. I will continue to use his office for other skin health concerns.
Florence, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is outstanding. Knows his profession. I would definitely recommend him.
in Madison, AL |
He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever went to. Hew makes you feel at ease and I have never had any problems with his diagnosis.
Madison, AL |
I really like Dr. Mancuso. He is very personable, always ready to answer my questions. I highly recommend him.
in Huntsville, AL |
Very professional, staff is friendly and Dr. Mancuso is a really excellent doctor. I have complete trust in his health recommendations.
in Decatur, AL |
had a top-notch experience at dr. Mancuso's office, would recommend him with highest regard.
in Decatur AL |
Are you avoiding shorts and that dreaded bathing suit due to spider veins...no longer....Dr. Mancuso will have you summer ready....I have been a patient of Dr. Mancuso for years and always look forward to my appointments...Not only is he an excellent Physician but his personality makes for a pleasant office visit....I gave Dr Mancuso 5 stars because I do recommend him to my friends????
in Madison, AL |
made me feel comfortable and I did not feel judged for past behavior that led me to seek treatment.
Florence, Alabama |
Love Dr.Mancuso and his staff. They are friendly and easy to get an appointment.
in Hillsboro, Al. |
I have been seeing Dr. Mancuso for several years, and really like the way he has treated me. His staff has always treated me respectfully, and if I need to change an appointment, they always reschedule without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Mancuso to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.
in Madison, AL |
He is very professional and has a pleasant personality. I had a good experience in my visits and very satisfied with the care I received.
in Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is an excellent dermatologist. I visited his office in Madison, Alabama, on April 13, 2017. My appointment was at 10:20 a.m., and I was seen promptly. This facility is very clean and easy to access. Dr. Mancuso is so knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He listens well, hence there is a "dialogue" going on between patient and physician. I've been there with several different problems over the last two years and they have all been resolved to my satisfaction! I trust his wisdom.
Madison, AL |
I loved the staff , the doctor was also great !
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO?
Are you Dr. Mancuso?

Compare Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Mancuso has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mancuso's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Graduated in 1983

Grand Rapids Osteopathic Hospital
    Fellowship Dermatologic/Cosmetic Surgery
    George a Farber MD

Dr. Mancuso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mancuso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology