Dermatology  |
Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO
Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Decatur, AL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

SOUTHERN DERMATOLOGY CTR

2828 Highway 31 S Ste 105

Decatur, AL 35603

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso's Experience

Dr. Mancuso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Grand Rapids Osteopathic Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Fellowship Dermatologic/Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • George a Farber MD
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mancuso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mancuso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mancuso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mancuso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mancuso to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Mancuso's Performance
in Madison, AL |
I have been seen in Dr. Mancuso practice for several years. I have always been satisfied with the Dr. as well as his staff. Very professional, as well as warm and welcoming. Unlike almost all my physicians, Dr. Mancuso stay on schedule. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes past my appointment time. I give my utmost recommendation for Dr. Mancuso's practice.
in Decatur, AL |
I love the care I get from this doctor. He is very professional and doesn't waste my time or his. He is knowledgeable and efficient in his assessment of the problem and addresses it quickly and thoroughly. I have not had a lot of issues through the years, but have been a patient for 10 years and would highly recommend his expertise.
This man has treated many members of my family and has left all us dissatisfied. He is arrogant and very disrespectful. He scoffed at a mole on my forehead that I was extremely concerned about. He went on to tell me that I must have been bored to come in for that! He told my husband a few years ago that he was a bad patient because he didn't make a purchase from his own line of acne products. Please avoid this terrible doctor at all cost. It will only be a loss of a copay and wate of time.
Washington, DC |
Having a history of Malignant Melanoma, I used to be a little on edge when going to Dermatology appointments in the past. Since I have started seeing Dr. Mancuso, that feeling has gone away. Visits with him and his staff are worry free and uplifting. The atmosphere in the office is always above adequate. In the past Military Doctors would only remove what looked to them as melanoma. If I ask Doc to remove it, its gone and no lengthy wait for test results. I HIGHLY recommend this Dr. and staff!
in Madison, AL |
I have known Dr. Mancuso for a long time and he is an outstanding Dermatology and Person. Doctor Mancuso care for his patients and will take the time to go over everything. I highly recommend you to join the family and received outstanding care.
Toney, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is the best.
Decatur, AL |
I really like Dr Mancuso as a dermatologist. I don't like the fact that for each and every appointment I've ever had with him that I've had to wait a minimum of one hour in the waiting room to see him. I do like the fact that there are more than one waiting rooms because there is usually some kind of annoying music playing in his waiting room, and some very noxious scents there too. I don't think a dermatologist should be selling candles and room deodorizers to his patients.
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is one of those rare doctors that makes you feel like family. His staff is very competent, polite and are good listeners. Dr. Mancuso performed a minor keratosis removal on my temple and before I knew it the procedure was done and no pain, just a lot of laughs. So, my experience with Dr. Mancuso was great and I recommend him to anyone because of his professionalism, fun attitude and decades of dermatological experience.
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso and his staff are all very professional and courteous.
Athens, AL |
Got me in within 2 weeks of my call, with a non-urgent matter. Other family members who see other dermatologists complain about a 6-month wait time. Dr. Mancuso is very knowledgeable and personable. He has performed 2 minor procedures during the first appointment when he originally saw the condition. He has correctly diagnosed a condition that another dermatologist had mis-diagnosed for years. I highly recommend.
in Hartselle, AL |
I've relied on Dr. Mancuso for several years. He and the Madison staff are awesome in my opinion.
Madison, AL |
While there is usually a wait in his office, he is great at what he does. I assume that is why he office is so busy! He is fast and to the point, but asks questions and listens to your answers. I had a biopsy done and was concerned about the swelling, he fit me in between surgeries that day at his office to check the site. Dr. Mancuso was very reassuring and told me to call if I had any more concerns and he would see me again before my next appointment if I needed.
in Madison, AL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mancuso to anyone who needed a dermatologist. He has a great way of talking to you and making you feel comfortable and goes right to your needs and concerns. The staff is very friendly and helpful to. They have everything well organized and very fast in all they do. I appreciate Dr. Mancuso and his staff. They really care about every patient.
in Athens, AL |
Awesome and Excellent Doctor !!!!!
in Madison, AL |
His knowledge and surgical experience on all factors of Dermatology (including cancer) is nothing less than outstanding; patient care is his utmost concern.
in Madison, AL |
He is very direct and to the point which is something I appreciate. He is good at diagnosing problems that others could not.
in Florence, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is exceptional --- knowledgeable, skilled, and caring. He is the best dermatologist I have had in my entire life. The staff is cheerful, competent and accommodating. The office puts a smile on my face. The background music is upbeat and features the great American songbook. Dr. M makes my regular visits a joy. I know I am in the hands of a real pro. I recommend him to everyone. He is also a community leader --- a class act.! Dan L. Hendricks, Florence AL
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is an amazing dermatologist. He was able to pinpoint my skin care issues within a few minutes. I was skeptical at first because I have been under a dermatologist care since I was a teenager but the prescriptions worked and have completely transformed my skin. Dr. Mancuso not only cleared up my adult acne he also helped to get rid of scarring. He has amazing bedside manner. He remembers what you tell him and he is concerned about you the whole person.
in Florence,Alabama |
Dr. Mancuso was VERY professional. He took his time explaining everything to me(as a 1st time patient). He was friendly and very personable. His office staff was polite, and very helpful!
in Hartselle, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is a great Dermatologist. I have used him for many years, my husband, Dad and Grandmother used him. He takes care of your problem and researches it. He follows it thru! I always recommend him, to anyone needing a Dermatologist.
Madison, Alabama |
Two close friends recommended Dr Mancuso to me and I would very happily recommend him to others. There was very little delay in getting an appointment (less tham a week). And while the wait to get into the exam room was lengthy, it was worth it. I accomplished what I needed (having a mole examined and removed) in one appointment, instead of having to return. That was worth the long wait to get out of the waiting room!
in Decatur, AL |
Dr. Mancuso has always been helpful in managing our skin problems. My husband needs to visit him on a regular ( 10 times a yr) basis and I visit about once a year. He is professional and we absolutely trust his advice. Thank you Dr. Mancuso!
in Huntsville, AL |
Absolutely AMAZING dermatologist! Dr. Mancuso is literally the only doctor I trust with my skin. I have gone to him for 11 years, and I will continue to travel whatever distance it takes in order to see specifically him. He is extremely knowledgeable in so many different areas. I have had nothing but extremely incredible results by seeing him. His staff is also great! He isn't just a great doctor, but he's a fabulous person!
Los Angeles, CA |
Years in the military with a history of malignant melanoma and I have seen a lot of different dermatologists both militarily and civilian. None of them have matched the treatment and comfort I get from Dr Mancuso.
in Decatur,Alabama |
i really like Dr, Mancuso I have been going to him for 15 years and I will continue to go to him for another 15 if we are still around. The best Dermatologist I have ever had.
in Harvest, al |
Great with his patient's and really cares about them.
Decatur, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mancusos for many years . He always takes his time with me and makes me feel comfortable being there . He is easy to talk to , and very attentive to what your concerns are . His office staff has always been very friendly and helpful for me . I would recommend him to anyone .
Madison, AL |
Doctor Mancuso is very knowledgeable of his practice & answers all the questions you have. His staff is extremely helpful & friendly. If you haven't found a dermatologist that's all around great, he's your new doctor.
I highly recommended Dr. Mancuso! He has locations in Madison, Decatur, and Florence for your convenience. He and his staff are always friendly. I've been a few times for my acne and he offers coupons and samples. I've always had a great experience and Dr. Mancuso truly loves what he does!
Athens, AL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Mancuso, for over 20 year. We have always had very good results. I would highly recommend him.
in Madison, AL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mancuso for over 4 years and think he is fabulous. I have never had a bad experience. He is knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend him.
in Madison, AL |
Dr Mancuso is kind and straight to the point on what needs to be done. Once that is decided, he is easy to talk with and talks to you while he doing a procedure to keep your mind off of the procedure. His staff is professional and very nice. I see him in the Madison, AL office.
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso has been treating me for 5 years now and I can't say enough good things about him. He always talks to me while working on my skin problems so I concentrate on his voice rather than feel what he is doing. He has wonderful stories to tell. I am usually very nervous while at a doctor visit and I wish my other doctors made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Mancuso does.
in Harvest, AL |
I have been a patient for 11 years. Never would I consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Mancuso' insight, personal attention, and intuition are amazing! He is truly a doctor that was BORN~~NOT MADE! No question he has saved my life several times. I have seen many doctors all over the world and most of the ones still practicing seem to have forgotten the oath they took at the beginning of their long journeys. Dr. Mancuso has this oath running through his veins. Patience on waiting-might be you next
Elkmont,AL |
Dr.Mancuso is quick, efficient and caring. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful. He found a skin cancer on my head and got it taken care of. I would recommend him especially if you have had problem with skin cancers.
Elkmont, AL |
I went to Dr.Mancuso for the first time in March and he was a good listener and answered all my questions. His office staff was also very nice and helpful when filling out my paperwork. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Decatur, AL |
I have seen Dr. Mancuso multiple times for removals and have had wonderful visits every time! The staff & Dr are both very friendly and professional! My family & friends see him as well& have had great experiences. I would reccomed him to anyone needing to see a specialist!!
in Decatur, AL |
He found a skin cancer on my face my first visit that my previous dermatologist did not find in all the times I had been to her, and I had seen her twice in the past year.
in Florence, AL |
He is an engaging listener. Very pleasant and clearly interested in his patients. His staff is similarly engaged and caring. They all seem to like their jobs and that is refreshing for a doctor's office.
in Florence, AL |
Easy to discuss medical issues with and is a good conversationalist who shares a little of himself with patients. Seems interested in what I do for fun, where I have been, and etc.
Madison, al |
I 've been a patient of Dr Mancuso for 5 years. He always treat me with respect. I would like the visits better if I did not have to tell him what to look at. I know all patients are their own advocates but I would prefer for him look at my skin and then ask me if there were any areas I wanted him to look at. My biggest complaint is I always have to go back in a few weeks because he says he can only remove 2 moles at at a time. I am sure this is driven by insurance reimbursements but very inconv
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Mancuso is very knowledgeable and polite. He always explains if I need something done and why.
Dr. Mancuso has an awesome demeanor towards his patients. He is friendly, courteous and takes the time to listen to the patient; he never makes the patient feel as though he/she is being rushed through his/her appointment. He is just great!
in Harvest, AL |
I was referred and my appointment was rescheduled twice (Dr had a surgery and weather). Had to wait a little but it was worth it. He was very informative and wanted me to keep asking him questions. He answered all of my questions and went into detail regarding my condition. I would recommend him to others.
in Huntsville, AL |
I have been treated by Dr. Mancuso numerous times for over 4 to 5 years. I have found the office staff and his medical staff very friendly and prompt. Dr. Mancuso himself has always been polite, congenial, and very engaging in conversation. The care I have received has been first rate.
in Harvest, AL |
Great doctor and office staff!
in Florence, AL |
Dr. Mancuso and his staff are outstanding. He and his staff are very friendly and professional, he takes time to talk with you and answer your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Mancuso to anyone needing a dermatologists.
in Huntsville, Al |
Entire staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Mancuso is very interactive which makes you feel at ease. If I did not trust Dr. Mancuso with my health I would not go there.
in Madison, AL |
Wow - what a GREAT experience! Unlike other dermatologists I have seen in the past, Dr. Mancuso's staff is very friendly, professional, and efficient. I was taken back to an exam room very quickly and was absolutely shocked that Dr. Mancuso came in ~ 2 minutes later! He actually took time to talk with me for a few minutes so I didn't feel like a number - I felt like a person! He knew exactly what my issue was, explained it well, and took care of it right then. EXCELLENT!
Huntsville, AL |
The staff there are amazing! I feel like a top priority there, and they help me with every problem I have.
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Mancuso, DO?
Are you Dr. Mancuso?

Visit Dr. Mancuso

Dr. Mancuso accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
    Dental Blue 100/200/300
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator