Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Hand & Wrist Instit/Palm Beach 10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste A750 Boynton Beach, FL 33437 Get Directions
Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD

Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Incorvaia is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East.

Dr. Incorvaia's Experience

See how Dr. Incorvaia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Incorvaia

Dr. Incorvaia accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Incorvaia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Incorvaia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Incorvaia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Incorvaia to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Incorvaia's Performance
in Delray Beach, FL |
Spectacular - Wish All Doctors Were Like Him
Boynton Beach, FL |
What a great surgeon, really helped me out. I feel much better afterwards. I recommend him for any hand/finger/wrist surgery.
Delray Beach, FL |
Busy practice, very thorough, great staff
Lake Worth, FL |
Very pleasant experience considering I broke my wrist!
West Palm Beach, FL |
He was abrupt. He was snippy, and totally unsympathetic to my situation. Then he misdiagnosed me after his tech took X-rays. He gave me a cortisone shot which was unnecessary, and caused me more pain than I had when I arrived and which lasted for a full week. He then suggested I get an MRI when the pain didn't subside. I went to a different Dr. for a second opinion, who had a completely different diagnosis, and remedy for my problem. I would not recommend this Dr.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Horrible office staff. Took 5 weeks to get an appointment from when I first called. Dr. would not see me since I only had a copy of my insurance card. Terrible experience with this office and staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
You'll get more professional courtesy and respect at the Post Office. I stood and waited outside his office with 5 other patients for 20 minutes past my secheduled appointment time while he held a meeting. When the doors opened, no apology was given. Buried in his 10 pages of forms is a blanket photographic release which allows him to use your picture in advertisements. I refused to sign and refused to have my picture taken. As a result, he cancelled my appointment on the spot. Outrageous.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent doctor. I called his office and he saw me that same day. I had a pathological fracture due to an Enchondroma in my right index. Surgery and follow-up were a success thanks to his gifted hands and knowledge. Bone was taken from my wrist to repair my finger. Full recovery and mobility of my finger and wrist. Very professional and a good heart. Could not have asked for a better doctor. Asked for a miracle and prayers were answered.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had a plate inserted due to breaking my wrist and he also decompressed my carpel tunnel. In a cast for 2 weeks. It's now 9 weeks post surgery and I'm already about 90% back to normal. Excellent surgeon, knowledgeable staff, quick to get appointment. I wouldn't use anyone else now that I've been with Dr. Incorvaia.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Incorvaia was great, he not only provided professional care but willingly took the time to explain my injury in perfect detail and explained exactly what his action plan was for my healing process to get me back to full duty at work. at no point during my several visits (course of 5 weeks) did he make me feel rushed, he took the time and paid full attention to me and my specific injury. I would recomend his expert care to anyone including my own family members. 5 star rating from me.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Great doc and terrific office staff. He may keep you waiting, but the wait is worth it.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. I is competent, experienced and kind. The time waiting for him is long.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was referred to this office thru Bethesda hospital and was very pleased from beginning to end.Would definitely recommend Dr. Incorvaia !
in Boynton Beach, FL |
excellent results for both hands for my carpel tunnel surgery-uneventful surgery @Delray Surgical-great staff that make you feel @ home
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD?
Are you Dr. Incorvaia?

Compare Dr. Incorvaia

Dr. Incorvaia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Incorvaia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Incorvaia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery