Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD

Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 16 years.

10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste A750

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EBS-RMSCO

Learn about Dr. Incorvaia

See how frequently Dr. Incorvaia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carpal Tunnel Release
Limb Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Incorvaia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • General Surgery

Dr. Incorvaia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus

• Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Incorvaia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Incorvaia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Incorvaia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Incorvaia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Incorvaia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Incorvaia to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Incorvaia's Performance
in Lake Worth |
Dr Incorvaia is wonderful. I had surgery on a distal radius fracture and after a short while my wrist is performing beautifully. I am in no pain and the stitches are almost invisible. At each appointment my wrist x rayed to make sure it was healing properly. , khis gave me added peace of mind. It takes alot to WOW me , but I am super impressed by the skill of Dr. Incorvaia. Highly recommend.
in Boca Raton |
I am a certified hand therapist for 35 years . I have worked with 8 hand surgeons over the course of my career. I have had the pleasure of seeing amazing results from Dr Incorvaia for 5 years that we worked together until I retired. He also removed a tumor from my hand. It’s fair to say in my opinion he is one of the best hand surgeons in south Florida
Miami, FL |
Dr Incorvaia is a great surgeon! Staff was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Incorvia Saved my hand. I was told by another surgeon that I would never be able to use my hand again.. Thanks to Dr. incorvia I have my life back
in Boynton beach |
Third time visit and hoping for a solution but I believe I'm just getting scammed, but what's new in Florida. I arrived at 9 o'clock in a Friday and wasn't seen until 10:30. Nobody mentioned the doctor does medical procedures on Friday. It never informed me. The front desk staff.. bird brains. Assistant, Courtney the only person with some professionalism. Great for old folks who have nothing better to do and can get out of the humidity. Will NOT return and will go somewhere else. ????
in Delray Beach, FL |
Spectacular - Wish All Doctors Were Like Him
Boynton Beach, FL |
What a great surgeon, really helped me out. I feel much better afterwards. I recommend him for any hand/finger/wrist surgery.
Delray Beach, FL |
Busy practice, very thorough, great staff
Lake Worth, FL |
Very pleasant experience considering I broke my wrist!
West Palm Beach, FL |
He was abrupt. He was snippy, and totally unsympathetic to my situation. Then he misdiagnosed me after his tech took X-rays. He gave me a cortisone shot which was unnecessary, and caused me more pain than I had when I arrived and which lasted for a full week. He then suggested I get an MRI when the pain didn't subside. I went to a different Dr. for a second opinion, who had a completely different diagnosis, and remedy for my problem. I would not recommend this Dr.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Horrible office staff. Took 5 weeks to get an appointment from when I first called. Dr. would not see me since I only had a copy of my insurance card. Terrible experience with this office and staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
You'll get more professional courtesy and respect at the Post Office. I stood and waited outside his office with 5 other patients for 20 minutes past my secheduled appointment time while he held a meeting. When the doors opened, no apology was given. Buried in his 10 pages of forms is a blanket photographic release which allows him to use your picture in advertisements. I refused to sign and refused to have my picture taken. As a result, he cancelled my appointment on the spot. Outrageous.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent doctor. I called his office and he saw me that same day. I had a pathological fracture due to an Enchondroma in my right index. Surgery and follow-up were a success thanks to his gifted hands and knowledge. Bone was taken from my wrist to repair my finger. Full recovery and mobility of my finger and wrist. Very professional and a good heart. Could not have asked for a better doctor. Asked for a miracle and prayers were answered.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had a plate inserted due to breaking my wrist and he also decompressed my carpel tunnel. In a cast for 2 weeks. It's now 9 weeks post surgery and I'm already about 90% back to normal. Excellent surgeon, knowledgeable staff, quick to get appointment. I wouldn't use anyone else now that I've been with Dr. Incorvaia.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Incorvaia was great, he not only provided professional care but willingly took the time to explain my injury in perfect detail and explained exactly what his action plan was for my healing process to get me back to full duty at work. at no point during my several visits (course of 5 weeks) did he make me feel rushed, he took the time and paid full attention to me and my specific injury. I would recomend his expert care to anyone including my own family members. 5 star rating from me.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Great doc and terrific office staff. He may keep you waiting, but the wait is worth it.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. I is competent, experienced and kind. The time waiting for him is long.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was referred to this office thru Bethesda hospital and was very pleased from beginning to end.Would definitely recommend Dr. Incorvaia !
in Boynton Beach, FL |
excellent results for both hands for my carpel tunnel surgery-uneventful surgery @Delray Surgical-great staff that make you feel @ home
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Incorvaia, MD?
Are you Dr. Incorvaia?