Dr. Angelo Gousse, MD

Dr. Angelo Gousse, MD

Female Adult Urology  |

Dr. Angelo Gousse, MD is a female adult urology doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Gousse is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Bladder Health and Reconstructive Urology Institute

21150 Biscayne Blvd Ste 304

Aventura, FL 33180

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gousse

See how frequently Dr. Gousse performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Neurogenic Bladder
Bladder Diseases
Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Gousse's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Female Adult Urology

• Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Cancer
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Hypospadias
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Leukocytosis
  • Lung Cancer
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Osteosarcoma
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pancytopenia
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Purpura
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urodynamic Testing

• Pfizer Scholars in Urology, 1999
  • Consumer Research Council of America Top Urologists, 2008
  • Patient's Choice Award, 2012
  • Cum Laude at Yale University, 1990
  • Urology Teacher Lifetime Achievement Award at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 2010

Dr. Gousse has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gousse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gousse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Aventura Hospital & Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Prostate Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gousse is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gousse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gousse to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Gousse's Performance
in hollywood, fl |
Dr. Gousse is an excellent doctor with great skills. I am very happy with all the services provided by Dr. Gousse and his staff. The front desk girls are very nice and help a lot when there is a problem with my insurance to get authorization if required.
Very proficient dr
in North Miami,FL |
Wellspoken doctor
in Ft.Lauderdale FL |
Amazing doctor
in Boca, FL |
Dr. Gousse is a Fantastic Doctor, I am sure he is a Christian. I was very fortunate to have met Dr.Gousse. I called the office and I requested someone who speaks Spanish. They immediately transferred me to someone who speaks Spanish. I had several visits and all of them I never had any complaint. My surgery went well, Dr.Gousse was able to fix my prolapse. I am glad that he did not used the synthetic mesh to fix my problem. Dr. Gousse is always on my prayers.
in hollywood, fl |
excelente dr las secretarias y asistente muy educadas y lindas personas, el doctor ni ablar el mejor en pocas palabras me ah ayudado en los ultimos meses que eh sido su paciente lo recomiendo 100%.
in Miami, Florida |
Dr. Gousse is an awesome Surgeon who you can trust.. He is a gifted surgeon, he is an expert in his field and this is a fact. Great person, sensitive, caring, genuine and compassionate. He really cares for his patients and talking to some of his patients they do feel the same. When I a waiting in the lobby, I have a chance to interact and get a feedback. He has a great reputation in his field. Great Surgeon!!! .
in Hollywood, FL |
muy buen dr me gusto su forma de explicarme las opciones que tengo un personal muy profesional las secretaria muy buena persona me senti como en mi casa. me encanto este dr.
Best doctor ever!
in Miami, FL |
he is one of the finest doctors that i have ever met. he is very professional
Hollywood, FL |
The doctor has never not given me any good service. I love him. He has helped me alot
in Homestead, FL |
Dr.gousse es un amazing doctor
in Aventura, FL |
GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS. AMAZING DR
in Hollywood, FL |
very good office and staff are very nice . Dr.Gousse is a great doctor with great bedside manners.
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Gousse is very patient with me. He has helped me a great deal.
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Gousse is one of the best doctors I've seen
in Margate, FL |
nice staff and short wait yes, i would recommend
in Orlando |
Dr. Gousse saved me from serious complex incontinence ,I did not have a life. I have been blessed and lucky to have found Dr.Gousse who was recommended from my regular Urologist. He realized after treating me for years that I was not getting better. He told me the only doctor who might be able to help is Dr.Gousse or another Dr. in California. I opted to go see Dr.Gousse that was one of the best decision. I had an Artificial Sphincter, I no longer leaking. I highly recommend Dr.Gousse.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gousse is very soft spoken, nice, kind compassionate and professional. I called the office for an apt and they were able to fit me within a couple of days. I have been suffering with incontinence after being treated for cancer. I was so embarrassed and Dr. Gousse was able to give me my life back. Dr. Gousse is well respected in his field and I was not disappointed. I had a major reconstructive surgery where Dr.Gousse used tissue from my mouth to give me a new bladder. Thanks God
in New Jersey |
I had surgery a couple of years ago with great result. I have been to several Urologists , none of them was able to help. I found Dr. Gousse on line and that day I called the office for an apt. The staff was very professional and helpful. Dr. Gousse is very attentive to my medical needs. He treated me like a family. He met all my expectations. I am doing well and I am cured enjoying some good times with my family. Great Surgeon.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gousse is an excellent surgeon, skilled and caring. He takes all the time to listen and pay attention to my needs. I love this office and the staff is friendly. Messages left are handled quickly. I had great result with my surgery and I am very pleased..
GOOD STAFF AND NICE OFFICE
in Homestead, FL |
I was referred to see Dr. Gousse by one of his old patient from University of Miami. Dr. Gousse was able to help him, he has been cured for more than 15 years. I had been living with diapers and medications for years, my life was miserable. I made an appointment, the staff is great and they do speak French. I found Dr.Gousse to be very caring, pleasant with excellent bedside manner. I had surgery last year using an Artificial Sphincter.The result is excellent and I am dry. There is hope.
in Naples |
Overall great experience . I saw the doctor and he was very nice . He took his time to explain everything to me. I heard that he is a world expert and professor in his field. He is so laid back I could not tell he was so famous until I went on line. He operated on my bladder and cured my incontinence. He did not use any dangerous synthetic mesh to repair my bladder drop. I would recommend this doctor to any patient.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have learned to trust Dr.Gousse since my surgery and my phenomenal experience. I just want to thank him from my heart for being so wonderful and for being such a skilled talented surgeon. I have been living with incontinence and wearing diapers for more than 15 years. I found and read this article on line about Urinary Sphincter. My wife searched and found Dr.Gousse ,one of the best in the field. I am very pleased with how he gave me my life back. I am dry and feel like a new person.
in Miramar, Fl |
I had serious surgery by Dr Gousse. He is phenomenal. He listens, he returns phone calls. His staff is professional and sensitive. I highly recommend him .
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Gousse is a wonderful and friendly physician . He came up with the correct diagnosis and gave me a thorough explanation of my condition . I was misdiagnosed by another urologist. Dr Gousse listens to all my questions and provided me with answers that I can understand. The staff is friendly and I feel comfortable in the office. I recommend Dr Gousse without reservations.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a great experience at Dr Gousse's office- Dr Gousse has a national reputation and gave me the best result with my urologic problem. The office manager helped me navigate my insurance and avoid excessive co-payments. She was very calm , confident and professional. The office wait is a bit long but acceptable. Overall an outstanding experience.
Miami, FL |
The office manager May, is very rude and disrespectful. Patients were waiting for more than an hour just for a follow up. I don't recommend anyone going with this doctor.
in Hollywood, FL |
P A or medical assistance is the one that sees you. The staff is not properly trained and the work environment is not pleasant. Who seems to be the office manager is really rude and speaks loud.
Hallandale, FL |
Horrible experience. Very disorganized office.
in Miami, FL |
Very positive experience. Great doctor and a great staff!
in Miami Beach, FL |
My wife recommended Dr. Gousse to me after a bad experience with another doctor. Dr. Gousse is wonderful. I also saw his ad on TV.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Good doctor. Everything perfect!
in Miami, FL |
Very professional. Always treats patients with respect. Dr. Gousse is an expert and is just amazing in his field!
in Miami, FL |
Sometimes you don't get to see Dr. Gousse you have to see one of the other providers.
Overall good experience.
in Miramar, FL |
Sometimes long wait but Dr. Gousse is great.
Good institute.
in Miami |
If I could have given this office a negative rating, I would have. Absolutely the WORST experience I have encountered in the history of my father's illness with cancer. The Dr himself may be a great guy but you have to get passed his rude and incompetent staff to find out. I never got that far! His office manager (May) must be related to him because that would be the only reason I can phantom to why she's even there. She has a horrible attitude, is very combative and has NO customer service.
Have you seen Dr. Angelo Gousse, MD?
Are you Dr. Gousse?