Dr. Angelo Cambio, MD

Dr. Angelo Cambio, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Angelo Cambio, MD is an urology specialist in West Warwick, RI and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED in 2001 and specializes in urology.Read his story

207 Quaker Ln

West Warwick, RI 02893

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Cambio

See how frequently Dr. Cambio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Bladder Infection
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. Cambio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cambio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cambio "I have been in private practice since 2012. I am expert in Robotic Surgery, having trained in a high volume academic center in NY. I am currently the chief of Urology at Kent Hospital. I was voted Top Doc by Rhode Island Monthly Magazine in 2016. My decision to become a physician and specifically a Urologist was influenced primarily by my father, who has been in practice for over 30 years. By establishing an ASC (Ambulatory Surgical Center) in our West Warwick office, I am able to offer my patients more comfort and attention than in a hospital setting. I have inherited my fathers passion for medicine and will continue to seek out new and better ways to bring urologic health, procedures and treatments to my patients. I have been happily married for 13 years and have two amazing daughters. I enjoy time with my family and keeping fit."

This content was provided by Dr. Cambio "I strive to give the best care I can.  To be patient and honest with my patients, to treat them with respect and to carefully listen to them.  To continue to learn new treatments and skills so that I will be able to offer the most up-to-date treatment options. "

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Providence College
  • Aventis Pharmaceutical Research Fellow in Urologic Oncology
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Institute for Sexual Medicine at Boston Univiverity
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Cambio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cambio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cambio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cambio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cambio to family and friends

Dr. Cambio's Performance

Dr. Cambio Says:

Thank you for your thoughts..  We appreciate all your positive feedback and will strive to continue to meat your expectations.  We take your concerns seriously and will do our best to improve and share your concerns with staff and supervisors to assure your expectations can be met in the future.

If you are pleased with our practice please tell friends and relatives.  If you are not please tell us so we can do

Dr. Cambio is fantastic!! He quickly diagnosed and treated a painful kidney stone for me. I am so grateful for his help and expertise!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the pleasure to see Dr Angelo Cambio, a few times this year. I was very nervous about a few things, he is so nice and I left feeling relaxed and in good hands. I'm in my early 50's and suddenly am being tested for everything. Scary stuff. I would recommend him to my own daughter if ever need...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very informative and caring doctor.
Are you Dr. Cambio?