Dr. Angelique Hart, MD

Dr. Angelique Hart, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Angelique Hart, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Santa Fe, NM. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

1530 Bishops Lodge Rd

Santa Fe, NM 87506

Learn about Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart's Experience

Dr. Hart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology
  • Sanctions found

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

1 Sanction
  • Fraud, kickbacks or other prohibited activities (5/12/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New Mexico

• University Miami Jackson Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Miami School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Hart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hart to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hart's Performance
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Hart was extremely thorough with my assessment and treatment program. I noticed results right away and was able to continue improvement even after going back home to IN. She offers state of the art therapies and is extremely knowledgable in administering them. I'm very disappointed that I have not been able to get back out to NM for more hands-on treatment since our 2013 visit to NM. I recommend her very highly.
Santa Fe |
I saw Dr. Hart for a variety of endocrine problems, incl. adrenal fatigue, thyroid & perimenopause/menopause. She was very helpful with thyroid, fell down in trying to treat adrenal fatigue with ineffective supplements (fortunately, I found effective help for that elsewhere), and was alarmingly inconsistent & self-contradictory re: hormone replacement for menopause. There are crucial gaps in her knowledge re: the functions of the sex hormones. Makes a good 1st impression, then goes downhill.
in Santa Fe, NM |
I had been to over 10 doctors in so many years and no one could explain my symptoms which had incapacitated me over that time. I had symptoms of sub-clinical hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue. She treated me for those problems and discovered that I had severe lead poising and mercury poising. She has her own clinic and I've been doing chelation and am able to work and think again. She saved my life, when other doctors wanted to put me on a diet.
Huntingdon, PA |
Dr. Hart has been my physician for more than six years. She has been enormously helpful in treating a thyroid condition and high blood pressure, as well as other incidental issues, but primarily overall health and wellness. She practices holistic preventive health, which few physicians do. This requires working in partnership with the doctor, so much of it is up to you, the patient. She is thoughtful, highly ethical, and practices to the highest standards. Couldn't ask for a better partner.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Hart is the most thoughtful, warm-hearted doctor I have ever seen. She takes the time to really listen to her patients and she tries her hardest to help them any way she can. She is truly a good person and she has helped me in a multitude of ways, physically and mentally. I owe my well-being to her efforts.
in Santa Fe, NM |
Consultation with Dr. Hart began encouraging, but fell apart subsequently. I saw her about severe fatigue, which she diagnosed as adrenal fatigue, but all she had for a treatment was supplements that she sells, and they didn't work, in spite of taking them for many months, and following her other recommendations. I later found a remedy through another practitioner that had me feeling like new within weeks. For serious endocrine problems, there are better doctors in the area to go to.
in Santa Fe, NM |
I gave been a patient of Dr. Hart for over 5 years. I have heavy metal poisoning which triggered MCS. She has been an incredible doctor and helped me during really difficult medical times. I can't say enough good things about her
Have you seen Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Are you Dr. Hart?