Dr. Angelique Hart, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Hart

Holistic Medical Clinic

881 Lead Ave SE Ste B Albuquerque, NM 87102

Dr. Angelique Hart, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Faculty Of Medical Sciences in 1989 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain management.

Dr. Hart accepts

Dr. Hart accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

• Medical Marijuana
  • Medication Management
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation

I strive to provide high-quality, individualized, integrative, and regenerative medical care out of a holistic model. I value my patients and care greatly for their health and well-being. Through this holistic approach, my team and I address physical...

• Anesthesiology

4.1

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angelique Hart, MD
Dr Hart is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is competent and researches. A great doctor of course has sanctions as she works for her patients not for the insurance companies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hart's since moving to New Mexico in 2012. I have never had a doctor like her. She is what a true, modern-day General Practitioner should be. As an MD, she can prescribe drugs if necessary, but they would not be her first suggestion. She helped me heal my gut - my GI tract hasn't been this well since I was a child. She introduced me to the concept of detoxification. I am infinitely more healthy now than 7 years ago. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Why does Health grades have an old telephone number and old address for this great doctor ? Her offfice number is 505-433-2267. She is on Lead in Albuquerque.
We have recently updated all of the information...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart was extremely thorough with my assessment and treatment program. I noticed results right away and was able to continue improvement even after going back home to IN. She offers state of the art therapies and is extremely knowledgable in administering them. I'm very disappointed that I have not been able to get back out to NM for more hands-on treatment since our 2013 visit to NM. I recommend her very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
I saw Dr. Hart for a variety of endocrine problems, incl. adrenal fatigue, thyroid & perimenopause/menopause. She was very helpful with thyroid, fell down in trying to treat adrenal fatigue with ineffective supplements (fortunately, I found effective help for that elsewhere), and was alarmingly inconsistent & self-contradictory re: hormone replacement for menopause. There are crucial gaps in her knowledge re: the functions of the sex hormones. Makes a good 1st impression, then goes downhill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
I had been to over 10 doctors in so many years and no one could explain my symptoms which had incapacitated me over that time. I had symptoms of sub-clinical hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue. She treated me for those problems and discovered that I had severe lead poising and mercury poising. She has her own clinic and I've been doing chelation and am able to work and think again. She saved my life, when other doctors wanted to put me on a diet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart has been my physician for more than six years. She has been enormously helpful in treating a thyroid condition and high blood pressure, as well as other incidental issues, but primarily overall health and wellness. She practices holistic preventive health, which few physicians do. This requires working in partnership with the doctor, so much of it is up to you, the patient. She is thoughtful, highly ethical, and practices to the highest standards. Couldn't ask for a better partner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart is the most thoughtful, warm-hearted doctor I have ever seen. She takes the time to really listen to her patients and she tries her hardest to help them any way she can. She is truly a good person and she has helped me in a multitude of ways, physically and mentally. I owe my well-being to her efforts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
Consultation with Dr. Hart began encouraging, but fell apart subsequently. I saw her about severe fatigue, which she diagnosed as adrenal fatigue, but all she had for a treatment was supplements that she sells, and they didn't work, in spite of taking them for many months, and following her other recommendations. I later found a remedy through another practitioner that had me feeling like new within weeks. For serious endocrine problems, there are better doctors in the area to go to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?
I gave been a patient of Dr. Hart for over 5 years. I have heavy metal poisoning which triggered MCS. She has been an incredible doctor and helped me during really difficult medical times. I can't say enough good things about her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelique Hart, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

Holistic Medical Clinic