Dr. Angela Young Achong, MD

Dr. Angela Young Achong, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Angela Young Achong, MD is a neurology specialist in Dallas, TX. She graduated from University Of Zulia / School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.

7515 Greenville Ave Ste 400

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Young Achong

See how frequently Dr. Young Achong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Brain Disorders
Headache

Dr. Young Achong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Jesus Enrique Lossada Hospita
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Young Achong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young Achong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young Achong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young Achong's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young Achong to family and friends

Dr. Young Achong's Performance

My complaint is against the appointment scheduler, on Tues April 17th call made at 2:09. I believe her name was Angela. How rude! I understand there was not an appointment available for me until late June. However; can I at least say okay thank you before she hangs up the phone!! Her response was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving your review. I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and will be looking into this. Our goal is to serve our patients well and offer the best services possible. I will speak with the call center employees to ensure better communication.

Dr Young , was very knowledgeable and caring She spent a lot of time with us explaining our options for care . I would highly recommend her
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review for Dr. Young. We are truly blessed to have her as a part of the team. We are glad that she has provided excellent care for you and hope to continue serving you!

Dr. Young is wonderful. She made me understand the nature of my problem in detail and was very caring and professional. Her demonstration using the 3D animator made me really understand the problem I was having. Surely she is one of the best. I absolutely recommend her! Also, her assistant Peaches...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for a great review! We love knowing that Dr. Young is part of our team. Peaches has been a wonderful addition to our family as well. We take great pride in providing excellent care.

Dr Young always goes above and beyond for me. She listens, is understanding, and really looks at the entire picture of each patient. She is truly a blessing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the great feedback on Dr. Young! She is a great physician and we are truly blessed to have her as part of our team!

Dr. Young is a blessing in my life. The time she takes to listen and to educate me on ways to get me better was so unexpected. I have been a patient now for almost 3 years. No one "wants" to have to go to a neurologist, but if you do, you will be utterly thankful for her. Her MA, Peaches, is the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for the sweet message. We appreciate patient's like you! The feedback is wonderful and we hope to continue serving you.