Dr. Angela L. Willis, MD

Dr. Angela L. Willis, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 46 years old

As a Family Physician, I believe that educating the patient is the best way to care for them. It can be so difficult to make an informed decision about your health... when you are not knowledgeable about your own health. We have a strong commitment to that education in our Practice, and we continue to strive for improvement. From our EMR to our knowledgeable staff, our office is a place of learning and healing, and building relationships with our patients that last.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Willis was born and raised in the Nashville area. She is married with three children and beautiful dog! I...Read more

Dr. Willis' Experience

See how Dr. Willis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Willis
Dr. Willis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
Madison,Tn |
I've had nothing but positive experiences with her and her nurse Lynn. They are professional and caring.
in Nashville, TN |
I would and have recommended family and friends to Dr. Willis. Her and her nurse Lynn are wonderful... they spend time with you and they are very patient. They answer any questions you may have and she takes time to explain things. She is very thorough and she is caring. I love having her as my PCP.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr.Willis, Has always treated my wife and me in a very respectable manner.My wife loves her and I do to. She always listens to us. We are very satisfied with her.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Willis is my new PCP & I love her already. She takes time to talk to you & answer any questions you may have.. I recommend her if you're looking for a new PCP. Her office is very nice & clean & her staff is friendly & professional..
in Nashville, TN |
Was the worst experience I have ever had with a PCP. Speaks as if she knows it all when actually she knows nothing because she doesn't listen to what you are saying. She starts talking before you are finished, is extremely demeaning and unprofessional. She spoke of her family life while I was being examined. Felt rushed. Was misdiagnosed twice on my medical record and she refused to change or even amend the wrong diagnosis. By far the worst!
in Nashville TN |
Felt uncomfortable and like I was being spoken down to. Not good at all. Wanted to leave .
Have you seen Dr. Angela L. Willis, MD?
Are you Dr. Willis?

Dr. Willis says...

I received my training in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee and returned to Nashville in 2005 to start my practice. I have a focus on patient education and empowerment in our practice and would love for you to come in and meet us!

Dr. Willis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Willis' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine

Completed in 2002

East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine

Completed in 2005

David Lipscomb University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.