Dr. Angela Willis, MD

Dr. Willis
Telehealth services available

Angela Willis Family Practice

5651 Frist Blvd Ste 713 Hermitage, TN 37076

Dr. Angela Willis, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Hermitage, TN and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine medical school in 2003. She is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Willis to book an appointment.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

3.4482758620689653%
34.48275862068966%

Dr. Willis?
What People Say About Dr. Angela Willis, MD
I have been visiting Dr. Willis' office for over a year. The nurse/assistant is helpful. She always tried her best to fit me into the schedule when I had an emergency. I think Dr. Willis has better experience and advice with some issues than otherss. I did some research on my own and cured things that were happening with my body - none of which she suggested (I assume because I wouldn't have to come back). Haven't been back in months. I'm switching doctors for my future needs.
Apr 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
My husband and I were really hopefully that Dr. Willis would be our family doctor. We both made appointments to see her. I was following up after having a recent visit to the ER. During my consult, Dr. Willis seemed attentive and suggested testing that might be able to uncover the reason for my health issues. A few days later I called her office after a resurgence of the symptoms that put me in the ER. She suggested I go back to the ER - which was appropriate given liability issues I'm sure. After that day, I heard nothing from her office. No call to see if the symptoms continued or how I was feeling or information about the proposed testing. I followed up with her by email to ask about the testing she suggested and she said she was "researching". As of today, it has been over two weeks since I have last heard from Dr. Willis. Fortunately, I took my ER doctor's suggestion to visit a specialist and in that time I've been seen, tested and new tests are being scheduled. Dr. Wil
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Dr. Willis always listens to my concerns and advises me as to the best decisions for and about my health. She is caring and concerned about everything I have to ask or add to our conversations. I really appreciate her thoroughness. I have been going to her office for years. I drive 2+ hours to get to her office and would not trust my health care to any other physician.
Marsha Rusk – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Wonderful Physician and staff! 5 stars!
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Worst Bedside Manner Ever! Unprofessional, doesn't listen well or follow instructions.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Great Doctor, I was really impressed with her during our first meeting for a change of Primary Doctors. She was very personable and really seemed concerned with helping me with my health in the coming years. I will be seeing Dr. Willis for all of my problems in the future. I feel very comfortable talking with her concerning my health issues.
Hugh in Lebanon, TN – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
I cannot say enough about this doctor! I recently started having some issues that were kind of concerning to me and Dr. Willis got right on them, ordering STAT things, checking on me continuously, calling on specialists and simply refusing to stop until answers are found. I must admit that YES, I work for her and I NEVER bother her about ME but she thought it was time to look into my health. She stops at nothing for all of her patients and I always insist that it is nothing when it comes to me.
Brenda in Nashville, TN – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Dr Willis is condescending and has an air of superiority. And for heaven's sake don't let her know that you participate in your own healing by researching medical sites on the internet. Then you will see who she really is!
Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Dr Willis is a wonderful PCP!! Very personable, she truly cares about you and your overall health. Dr Willis is very thorough during your appointment, she spends time in evaluating your medical needs/concerns. We feel like family when we come in for an appointment.
Sherry G in Nashville, TN – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
The most irresponsible and unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. She is condescending and arrogant. Ordered a test for the wrong part of my body. Leaves you even more sick and frustrated. I would never recommend her.
Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
I was trying to find a new doctor because the ones I had been going to never spent any time talking with me. After telling them what I was there for, they would leave and send the nurse in, and I did not see him any more. Dr Willis takes the time to talk with you about everything that is bothering you and really does seem to care. She will be my permanent doctor now.
Joan Manos in Lebanon, TN – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
So I was recommended by my friend I've been going to see Dr Willis for about 8months now it's the best thing I think I ever did I have a lot of health issues at 41yrs and I feel that she goes above and beyond to make sure I get to see the specialist that I need where as other Dr. brushed things off because of my age So I Give A Big Thank You For Being A Wonderful Dr.
Alicia B. in Nash,Tn – Feb 11, 2017
Thank you so much for this review. We try very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
since moving here a year ago I have trusted Dr. Willis with my health. well I am sure that we sometimes expect unrealistic things at times from our doctors but the worst thing in the world is to let your patient(s) down after you have earned their trust. I really love Lynn, and Dr. Willis but I would not be myself if i did not say my past and last experience was HORRIBLE.. It is not acceptable to make your patients feel they are not important even if their not in your sight. Very let down
Cameka Johnson in Nashville, TN – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
I've had nothing but positive experiences with her and her nurse Lynn. They are professional and caring.
Madison,Tn – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
I would and have recommended family and friends to Dr. Willis. Her and her nurse Lynn are wonderful... they spend time with you and they are very patient. They answer any questions you may have and she takes time to explain things. She is very thorough and she is caring. I love having her as my PCP.
Toya in Nashville, TN – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Dr.Willis, Has always treated my wife and me in a very respectable manner.My wife loves her and I do to. She always listens to us. We are very satisfied with her.
Paul & Su Walling in Nashville, TN – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Dr Willis is my new PCP & I love her already. She takes time to talk to you & answer any questions you may have.. I recommend her if you're looking for a new PCP. Her office is very nice & clean & her staff is friendly & professional..
Shar-Ron Leach in Nashville, TN – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Was the worst experience I have ever had with a PCP. Speaks as if she knows it all when actually she knows nothing because she doesn't listen to what you are saying. She starts talking before you are finished, is extremely demeaning and unprofessional. She spoke of her family life while I was being examined. Felt rushed. Was misdiagnosed twice on my medical record and she refused to change or even amend the wrong diagnosis. By far the worst!
Unsatisfied customer in Nashville, TN – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?
Felt uncomfortable and like I was being spoken down to. Not good at all. Wanted to leave .
Richard in Nashville TN – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Willis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Willis?

As a Family Physician, I believe that educating the patient is the best way to care for them. It can be so difficult to make an informed decision about your health... when you are not knowledgeable about your own health. We have a strong commitment t...

2005