Dr. Angela Willis, MD

Dr. Angela Willis, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Angela Willis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hermitage, TN and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

5651 Frist Blvd Ste 713

Hermitage, TN 37076

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis' Experience

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Willis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "Dr. Willis was born and raised in the Nashville area. She is married with three children and beautiful dog! I received my training in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee and returned to Nashville in 2005 to start my practice. I have a focus on patient education and empowerment in our practice and would love for you to come in and meet us! Dr. Angela Willis practices Family Medicine in Hermitage, Tennessee, where she values building a trusting relationship with every patient, from the youngest children to those in their senior years. When you come to Angela Willis MD Family Practice, you'll be treated like you're a member of the family and you'll learn about your health, as Dr. Willis loves talking with patients and teaching them how to stay healthy."

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "As a Family Physician, I believe that educating the patient is the best way to care for them. It can be so difficult to make an informed decision about your health... when you are not knowledgeable about your own health. We have a strong commitment to that education in our Practice, and we continue to strive for improvement. From our EMR to our knowledgeable staff, our office is a place of learning and healing, and building relationships with our patients that last."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• David Lipscomb University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends

Dr. Willis' Performance

The most caring doctor that I have seen ever. She listens to you and does not make you feel rushed in any way. She called to check on me over the weekend as well. Her front desk staff is amazing as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Willis is a wonderful PCP!! Very personable, she truly cares about you and your overall health. Dr Willis is very thorough during your appointment, she spends time in evaluating your medical needs/concerns. We feel like family when we come in for an appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The most irresponsible and unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. She is condescending and arrogant. Ordered a test for the wrong part of my body. Leaves you even more sick and frustrated. I would never recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was trying to find a new doctor because the ones I had been going to never spent any time talking with me. After telling them what I was there for, they would leave and send the nurse in, and I did not see him any more. Dr Willis takes the time to talk with you about everything that is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
So I was recommended by my friend I've been going to see Dr Willis for about 8months now it's the best thing I think I ever did I have a lot of health issues at 41yrs and I feel that she goes above and beyond to make sure I get to see the specialist that I need where as other Dr. brushed things...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for this review. We try very hard to help everyone who comes to our office, and it is so sweet of you to leave such a nice review!