Dr. Angela Willis, MD

Dr. Angela Willis, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Angela Willis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hermitage, TN. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Read her story

5651 Frist Blvd Ste 713

Hermitage, TN 37076

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis' Experience

Dr. Willis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Willis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "Dr. Willis was born and raised in the Nashville area. She is married with three children and beautiful dog! I received my training in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee and returned to Nashville in 2005 to start my practice. I have a focus on patient education and empowerment in our practice and would love for you to come in and meet us! Dr. Angela Willis practices Family Medicine in Hermitage, Tennessee, where she values building a trusting relationship with every patient, from the youngest children to those in their senior years. When you come to Angela Willis MD Family Practice, you'll be treated like you're a member of the family and you'll learn about your health, as Dr. Willis loves talking with patients and teaching them how to stay healthy."

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "As a Family Physician, I believe that educating the patient is the best way to care for them. It can be so difficult to make an informed decision about your health... when you are not knowledgeable about your own health. We have a strong commitment to that education in our Practice, and we continue to strive for improvement. From our EMR to our knowledgeable staff, our office is a place of learning and healing, and building relationships with our patients that last."

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Ringworm
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Infections

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• David Lipscomb University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Willis' Performance
in Lebanon, TN |
I was trying to find a new doctor because the ones I had been going to never spent any time talking with me. After telling them what I was there for, they would leave and send the nurse in, and I did not see him any more. Dr Willis takes the time to talk with you about everything that is bothering you and really does seem to care. She will be my permanent doctor now.
in Nash,Tn |
So I was recommended by my friend I've been going to see Dr Willis for about 8months now it's the best thing I think I ever did I have a lot of health issues at 41yrs and I feel that she goes above and beyond to make sure I get to see the specialist that I need where as other Dr. brushed things off because of my age So I Give A Big Thank You For Being A Wonderful Dr.
Thank you so much for this review. We try very hard to help everyone who comes to our office, and it is so sweet of you to leave such a nice review!
in Nashville, TN |
since moving here a year ago I have trusted Dr. Willis with my health. well I am sure that we sometimes expect unrealistic things at times from our doctors but the worst thing in the world is to let your patient(s) down after you have earned their trust. I really love Lynn, and Dr. Willis but I would not be myself if i did not say my past and last experience was HORRIBLE.. It is not acceptable to make your patients feel they are not important even if their not in your sight. Very let down
Madison,Tn |
I've had nothing but positive experiences with her and her nurse Lynn. They are professional and caring.
in Nashville, TN |
I would and have recommended family and friends to Dr. Willis. Her and her nurse Lynn are wonderful... they spend time with you and they are very patient. They answer any questions you may have and she takes time to explain things. She is very thorough and she is caring. I love having her as my PCP.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr.Willis, Has always treated my wife and me in a very respectable manner.My wife loves her and I do to. She always listens to us. We are very satisfied with her.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Willis is my new PCP & I love her already. She takes time to talk to you & answer any questions you may have.. I recommend her if you're looking for a new PCP. Her office is very nice & clean & her staff is friendly & professional..
in Nashville, TN |
Was the worst experience I have ever had with a PCP. Speaks as if she knows it all when actually she knows nothing because she doesn't listen to what you are saying. She starts talking before you are finished, is extremely demeaning and unprofessional. She spoke of her family life while I was being examined. Felt rushed. Was misdiagnosed twice on my medical record and she refused to change or even amend the wrong diagnosis. By far the worst!
in Nashville TN |
Felt uncomfortable and like I was being spoken down to. Not good at all. Wanted to leave .
Have you seen Dr. Angela Willis, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialists at TriStar Skyline Medical Center

Visit Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Willis has admitting privileges