Dr. Angela Walker, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Walker

Dr. Angela Walker, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2005 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Walker accepts

Dr. Walker accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Walker's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Walker's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Walker performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 30% of her peers

Dr. Walker performs this procedure more than 30% of her peers

• Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Vulvectomy
  • Yeast Infections

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2009
Parkland Hospital (UT Southwestern)
2005

4.4

Dr. Walker?
Dr. Walker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Walker, MD
Such a great doctor, we're very blessed to found her. She took care of my first pregnancy and currently with my second one. She's very professional, she listens, she's very kind. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Walker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr Walker is amazing. She has gone above & beyond to answer questions, make time for me and put me at ease during my pregnancy. She made the delivery fun and easily calmed my fears. She even came in on her day off to deliver me! I would recommend Dr. Walker to anyone who wants a caring, honest, and "real" OB/GYN. She's the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Was a first time patient and will never go back. Staff was great but Doctor had attitude and seconds before entering the room doctor either told herself or possibly someone else to "be nice" loud enough that I could hear through the wall. Don't know if this had anything to do with me or not but regardless it was extremely unprofessional and disappointing. Shouldn't have to question as a patient if Doctor is telling herself to be nice before entering the room as if I deserved anything but that.
Apologies for the misinterpretation. As a mom,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is a great doctor, I have already recommended her to all of my friends. Her bedside manor is second to none. At the end of every appointment I come away feeling well taken care of, listened to, and appreciated. She always asks if I have questions and actually gives time to answer those questions, I never feel rushed or unimportant. My only regret is that she wasn't my doctor sooner. From regular check ups to delivery Dr. Walker has really impressed me and I will go to her from now on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is an excellent physician with an exceptional bedside manner. Dr. Walker and the entire staff are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and caring. I would recommend her to anyone! I only wish I had known about her sooner!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is extremely knowledgeable and has the ability to explain things in a way that is easy to understand. I feel like I can ask her anything and she will give me her honest and educated opinion without judging me. Her bedside manner is kind and efficient, without making me feel rushed. I love her and wish I'd found her sooner! I recommend her practice to all of my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr Walker is one of the best natural birth and VBAC providers in Dallas. As a doula with over 16 years of experience and 100 births attended she is, by far, one of the most supportive obstetricians you will find. She even enlisted my help in attempting, and ultimately achieving, her own VBAC. Her bedside manner and level of commitment to her patients is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is an excellent OB/GYN!!! I am an L&D nurse and have had many deliveries with her and have only positive things to say! She is smart and really cares about her patients and their birthing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is an incredible physician who is VBAC and natural birth friendly. Her bedside manner is second to none. She truly cares for her patients while providing top notch medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is wonderful! I highly recommend her to all of my friends who want to deliver at Medical City. i have worked with her first-hand, and know her to be kind, compassionate, a skilled surgeon and excellent clinician. She is one of the very best in my book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Walker and would shout from a roof top that she is the best OBGYN in Dallas. Dr. Walker took me half way through my pregnancy since my last doctor retired. She always made me feel comfortable, never rushed me, answered any question I had and always took her time with me. I had a few issues arise while I was pregnant and she would always fit me in that day. I had the best delivery experience with her and as long as she is in practice she will be delivering my babies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker delivered my baby girl and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. Every time I went into my appointments, it was as if I was going to see a good friend. She is kind, thorough, and an overall wonderful Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker is amazing!! She listens to you and truly does care! All 3 of my pregnancies have been high risk, but with Dr. Walker's oversight I delivered all 3 successfully! I truly can't express how much I love her as my OBGYN!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I love Dr. Walker! She's seen me through my pregnancies and delivered both of my girls, one of which I had to be induced for and one as a c-section. She has always listened and made sure to treat me according to my individual needs. I am more than willing to make a longer drive to visit her in Dallas because I know she will ensure I get the best care possible. Her nurse is also wonderful! I've never had a bad experience with her office in the 5 years I've had her as my OBGYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I've been going to Dr Walker for years!!!!! She makes me feel very comfortable I followed her from Baylor to Medical City. I've recommend her to many friends and family members and they loved her as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I couldn't even begin to tell you how much we adore Dr. Walker. Her level of compassionate care is beyond any doctor I've ever had. She is loving, caring and beyond knowledgeable. The staff at Vernon and Waldrep is nothing less than extraordinary. The nurses, the other physicians, the front office staff, and of course, Dr. Walker are thoughtful and thorough. I wouldn't trust my GYN or OB care with anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
Dr. Walker was such an incredibly huge blessing to me during my first two births - so much so, that after we moved out of town, I was devastated to find another doctor after finding out I was expecting again. I experienced a preterm birth with my first and Dr. Walker was so encouraging, and reassuring to help ease any concerns or fears I had. She helped me still try to experience a delivery I desired, and was so kind to my husband and I. I couldn't recommed her more!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I love her! She has made my pregnancies comfortable and easy. Her staff has been awesome with me answers any questions I have. Dr. Walker has been the best OBGYN I've been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I have never been a patient of Dr. Walker's, but I have worked with her closely in caring for her patients during labor and delivery. She is very safe, caring, kind, and compassionate. She is very trustworthy, and I would trust her with my or my friends' pregnancies (if she delivered at my hospital!) she is fun to work with and she makes delivering a baby extra special! She has great bedside manner and We use to love getting her patients knowing we would get to work with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Walker, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Walker for almost three years and love her. I had infertility issues and she helped me get regulated, and referred me to a fertility specialist based on my needs. Once I became pregnant, Dr. Walker was patient, friendly, welcoming, and thorough. I had a few complications in my pregnancy and had no problems scheduling same day appointments. Going to the OBGYN is not exactly the most desirable way to spend your time, but she makes the experience as enjoyable as possible!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Walker treats patients.